Trips Decides The Caption

I'll start

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/us/2016/11/28/ohio-state-attacker-interviewed-by-school-paper-sot-tsr.cnn/video/playlists/osu-attack/
youtu.be/XgvR3y5JCXg
youtube.com/watch?v=0ejeUUCgkJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cnn.com/videos/us/2016/11/28/ohio-state-attacker-interviewed-by-school-paper-sot-tsr.cnn/video/playlists/osu-attack/

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY

HE WUZ JUST TRYNA DO INTERVIEWS WITH THE SCHOOL PAPER ABOUT HOW ISLAMOPHOBIC THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM WERE AND PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY

>WASTED
(in GTA font)

how do you think the police portraits work?
>Ok man one day your going ot waste a minority so we need your smuggest grin.

Look at me, I'm the victim now.

>>Ok man one day your going ot waste a minority so we need your smuggest grin.

Exactly like that.

Horujko. What is that, some kind of Chink-Jew-Native 'Murican name?

Polish

Hahahahahaha

Nice get

We already know hes /OurGoy/ though

When he took that pic he knew one day it would be on tv for him gunning down a niggermuslim

Hero

Literally our guy.

Oh, a filthy Slav.

HAHAHAHAHA kek underrated

"Look, Ma. I got one!"

That is rather chilling. This shitskin can walk around spouting shit about how he doesn't blame people for their perception if they saw a extremist praying. Claims that he just wants to pray to his god of death. Claims that HE WAS A GOOD BOY.

Pushes the agenda of a moderate Muslim, subject to segregation due to his believe, because of his inability to represent it in a way society could perceive it as fine.

Then goes out month later, after stressing this narative, and goes on a kill spree with A FUCKING MACHETE and guns.

Literally fuck these cunts. Fuck SJW's who pretend to protect these racist, extremist cunts. Fuck your guilt card, stop hiding behind your obviously disgusting religion.

Chilling.

A black page in history

youtu.be/XgvR3y5JCXg

Nigz gonna nig

Dead nigger brings joy to white society and human activists.

Wait, wait, wait. Hol up. You saying that people are praising a cop for ending the rampage of a knife-wielding lunatic? You saying people are happy that further victims were spared thanks to this cop's actions?

What is this? Auschwitz?

>Ohio allows him to use whatever non-rifle/non-shotgun he wants
Well Sup Forums? Double digits twice decides what his weapon was

I hate that nigger

hrmmm interdasting

>niggers murder people, and gets killed
>person who killed murdering nigger is a hero

yes, that's how it works you retarded field nigger

>He Wuz 18 and just tryna be a good scared muslim.

>Abdul Razak Ali Artan was enrolled at Columbus State Community College from autumn semester 2014 through summer semester 2016. He graduated with an associate of arts degree in spring of 2016.

>"18"

based response

Fucking lost my shit.

Smart enough to bring a gun to a knife fight

>white
>Horujiko

Oh my

Yes, white. Race is based on genetic distance. Take your civic cultural nationalism back in the trash bin.

Such horrible skin.

White Christian NRA Gamergate terrorists assassinates well behaved black muslim child who was bullied by Trump supporters

Allah Fucking Snackbar this one!

"Mass stabbings are the cries of the voiceless" - Martin Luther King jr

explain how his last name is 'Horujiko'?

He's polish m8

>Thats interesting

translation: he really just wants to say DAT'S RACIST but is unsure his followers will buy that much bullshit race-baiting nonsense so blatantly

Trumped

It's horujko. He's not japanese.

Deus vult!

See
You fucking goofed

You could have picked any gun in the world and you shitpost that?

>last name Horujiko
>not Japanese
makes my cranium twirl

Kek'd n'checked

Honorary Samurai confirmed

It's an Eastern European last name.

>best friend goes to this college
>learns i voted trump and blocks me
enjoy your immigrants cunt

Probably won't change.

STILL THINK WHITE PRIVILEGE DOESN'T EXIST?

125 non german. latino background

Alohio snack bar

....I'm sorry.

I dont vvant isis here

>ugh you cant be islamophobic
can i yet

>"anti-racism strategist"
>WHITE DUDE KILLS BLACK GUY
>HERO
>HMMMMMMM
Tariq is a real piece of fucking shit and a total racist.

Who the fuck is this nigger anyways?

Ask him why he didnt save that poor innocent black somali muslim from the racist white supremacist with a gun

Ask him why his good intentions didn't save the white kids from getting run over and stabbed

Also ask him why he thinks asking the niggermuslim to stop and being nice to him would've worked

Use a friends phone and post results, start by asking "hey man are you ok?" Then trick him after pretending to be concerned

MUH PRAYER ROOMS

>Be Muslim
>Be worried about Muslims being portrayed negatively in the media
>Drive your car into a crowd and then start stabbing random students with a butcher knife
You couldn't make this shit up.

i messaged HER just novv..

I do need to make sure she's ok but i totally get to tell her kebab menace on the rise and she should vote trump

Is that a Muslim safe space?

Islam is a religion of peace.

wow, really makes me think

Lead her on

Then drop the 3 questions I told you and send her a pepe face

this one

Today India wasnt poo in loo

kek

Savage

Btw why do somalians heads look like peanuts?

Poor fella just lookin' for somewhere to prey.

>Btw why do somalians heads look like peanuts?
Superior genetics.

You are never allowed to be a police officer and shoot a black man even if he is stabbing innocent people.

Sample text

Would lend her my loo

Your very own prayer tomb.

"Making America Great Again: One Dead Muslim Terrorist at a Time."

>I know what you're thinking. Does he have six shots left or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a Glock 19, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, Abdul?

Suspect? Hahahahaha

i just read a thread where he was losing an argument so he replied with the deez nuts video lmao

>not a Glock and Wesson in 45mm
Better luck next time.

Alan "Just" Horujko
Alan "Dirka-Dirka better stop going beserka" Horujko
Alan "That refugee can't flee from me" Horujko
Alan "Unload my 9 on the immigration line" Horujko
Alan "The Columbus Chimp Choking Champion" Horujko
Alan "Knife attack? You have to go back" Horujko
Alan "Killing somalis for their follies" Horujko
Alan "Can't embosk in the mosque" Horujko
Alan "Outwit the Somali pirate" Horujko

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Who would win?

I was copy pasting to /k/ also. They laugh more at the "Glock 19, THE MOST POWERFUL HANDGUN IN THE WORLD, BLOWS THE HEAD CLEAN OFF" meme

Kek of course

That greentext though

Why kek oh why did you give this post trips???

STRAIGHT BUSTA

What if all of these 3 shitskins teamed up againSt /OurGoy/ and the knifer was on PCP?

Kekketi kek

my father graduated from there, i plan on going thru there myself, both of us voted trump. many of those special idiots live in a bubble, while the rest of us have to work and make our living in the real world to get thru college.

the idiot that committed this led himself to disaster by letting himself get engulfed in bullshit identity politics and self shaming himself for being muslim. had to prove to himself he was one of them by doing something stupid. thats what i gather from reading the stuff he left behind in the campus paper and social media outlets anyways.same as all the other lefty fascists out there that dont see the irony of "dont oppress me cuz im gonna tell you what you can or cant do!!!"

u cant stop allerh and the muslem rebulutioen u mothefacker xd go ISIS

probably Polish or Slovak you idiots

the way they reported this on austyralian tv was ridiculous. they were reporting it saying they cant confirm if its terror related but they mention just before the rampage that he tweeted about muh muslim countries oppression. its a terrorist attack.

Did you type that out from memory?
If so, you deserve those trips.
Godspeed.

>encouraging that behavior
No.

A REAL HERO AND A REAL HUMAN BEING

>Somali Muslim
>Black

>probably Polish or Slovak
That's somehow worse

>They're worth less than fecal matter

youtube.com/watch?v=0ejeUUCgkJo