PizzaGate: The Truth

I'm starting to believe in PizzaGate. I'll tell you why.

The New York Times wrote an article about James Alefantis, the guy at the center of the PizzaGate scandal.

The banner headline reads "Fake News Onslaught Targets Pizzeria as Nest of Child-Trafficking."

One paragraph in particular struck me.

>None of it was true. While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims. He and his 40 employees had unwittingly become real people caught in the middle of a storm of fake news.

What would an actual neutral party i.e. a real reporter say?

>While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims. He and his 40 employees had unwittingly become real people caught in the middle of a storm of pedophilia accusations.

Now check out this part in particular:

>and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims.

The one claim they can make and be 100% truthful about. But later, in the very same article, they say:

>The F.B.I. said it “does not confirm or deny the existence of investigations.”

You could simply say "well they're a liberal rag, of course they would protect one of their own. No proof he's a pedo though!"

But read on. The only comment they managed to get out of anyone involved besides Alefantis was this:

>“WikiLeaks has spawned several conspiracy theories that have been independently debunked.”

A former Hillary Clinton campaign advisor said that. But what debunking is he alluding to and what theories?

The New York Times article itself is the debunking being mentioned. The tail is wagging the dog here.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html
imdb.com/title/tt4169074/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_1
kickstarter.com/projects/caesura/automatic-at-sea-a-feature-film-exploring-hidden-r
youtube.com/watch?v=jGjM4tUk-bg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8FWTu9V68
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

The New York Times, that gray old lady, makes no attempt to be intellectually honest at any point in this story.

The closest they get to explaining exactly WHY he's being accused of pedophilia comes here:

>Most troubling for Mr. Alefantis and staff has been the use of children’s images, pilfered from the restaurant’s social media pages and the personal accounts of friends who had “liked” Comet Ping Pong online. Those photos have been used across dozens of websites. Parents, who declined to talk publicly for fear of retribution, have hired lawyers to get the photos removed.

They are suggesting that pictures of children at the Comet Ping Pong are what is driving these accusations. They then frame it as an attack on "Parents".

No mention of what pictures and why they were flagged.
No mention of wikileaks except to essentially say it only provokes conspiracy theories.
No mention of degenerate art of naked children being abused. No mention of why "Pizza" was picked as a code word.
No mention of actual symbols for pedophilia being used as logos for these businesses in DC.

And no mention of the curious fact that the name James Alefantis sounds very similar to the french translation of "I love the child" or "J'aime l'enfant"

The real reason wikileaks made such a big deal about "the Podesta Emails" before the election was not because of any wrongdoing on HIllary's part, it was the beginning of the unraveling of a network of people who are so inured to normal modes of thought that they not only seek out horrible things to entertain themselves, but they openly flaunt it (or atleast did until people caught wind).

These people and their like deserve no shelter and no mercy from these accusations until the truth is made clear.

bump

Relevant, Bump. Anyone who has two brain cells to rub together knows this all screams:

>What the mother fuck is going on here bitch, what does Cheryl Mills mean by sacing a chicken to Moloch mean bitch! Explain you fuckin demonous dreg!

James Alefantis is not just a pizza shop owner.

The guy is on the Top 50 list of the Top 50 MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON DC

In a city of powerful people, he's in the top 50. He's above hundreds of Congressional representatives. He outpaces thousands of lobbyists. He's more powerful than directors of federal agencies.

The top 50. He's in the top 50. What does he do, what does he know, that gives him THAT MUCH POWER? James Alefantis wields more power in Washington DC, than 99% of everyone else in WASHINGTON DC.

Blackmail

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played

I knew there was something to it once I started seeing all the 'Fake News' articles all being pushed at once.

You guys stumbled upon something big.

This is the kind of shit people get v& for. Personally I haven't contributed other then bumping threads occasionally as I'm still worn out from the Election Theatre of the Meme Wars.

This was one of the only conspiracy theories that I really deep down did not want to believe or even entertain as possible due to the... implications.

Guys, I think I swallowed the pizzagate red-pill.

When do we put boots on the ground?

Copy pastefag

>What does he do, what does he know, that gives him THAT MUCH POWER?
All Ages Show.

yeah lost of innocent lives are definitely ruined. I can assure you that.

>Kang

WE

Literally I Love Kids

bump

John Podesta just looks like pure evil.

More importantly: explain the rabbits foot and hopping on one leg part of that email!

I WANT TO KNOW THEIR RABBIT FOOT RITUALS

>kids are being raped and trafficked by rich pedos, 100%, but some of this is autists not understanding another 'board culture' and their memes

This. It's my feelings exactly. I showed my wife the summary, and being a normie, she completely freaked. The problem I see is that the summaries are too verbose. It needs to be a series of articles, and the normies will find it convincing. My issue with it is that there is definitely a code being used, but there is no proof of uniqueness. What I mean by that is that there has to be a strong proof that it only could be pedo codes. It might me construed as some other shady dealings. The tie to pedophilia is purely circumstantial. It could definitely be pedo ring, but it's also possible the codes are used for something else.

literally a prancing demon

Too much adrenochrome

but but but eating children is way more edgy and shocking than a bunch of rich pedo fucks having a clever (to them) way of talking about how to divvy up the eightball of pure colombian snow they picked up

(how many slices in the pizza)

Tell me when you emailed your buddies about what pizza they want. Email. Not whatsapp or whatever. Email. Not even private email really, your fucking DNC account.

>James Alefantis
>IMDB

archive is grcjL

I'll just leave this here.

What's to see there?

he produced movies?

It's not just the drugs. Drugs are a definite possibility, but it could be some stupid shit too. They are into this insane performance art, so it really could be just some embarrassing shit they don't want to openly discuss. The possibilities are endless. Havign said that, it definitely warrants an investigation by law enforcement, and these people have to explain themselves because it could be connected to pedo ring. Let them come up with alternative theories to be debunked. The code being used is absolutely clear. As public figures the should explain themselves. At least it applies to Podesta. If I was in law enforcement I would push the drug angle and see what they have to say about it. It would relax them, and their stories would be inconsistent, thus warranting more investigation into this. It's definitely some conspiracy.

Pretty much this. The whole thing has reeked of industrial grade coke since the start.

"I watched a documentary with Fritz Springmeier about the Illuminati bloodlines and satanic cults which explained that Adrenochrome is extracted during human sacrifices from the base of the neck and spinal column (right before the person is killed they produce large amounts of adrenaline) and sold in extremely concentrated doses on the black market for a lot of money. It is a very potent drug when concentrated and administered properly."

On phone here. You guys all need to go onto YouTube and watch this video. I've been researching the occult for a long time now and have heard all about this and watched and listened to many first hand accounts from people who have grown up in these dark lucifarian households. They have a completely different and disturbing culture and system of upbringing to forge people into psychopaths and sociopaths. How do you think people in power can sit around a table and discuss war plans with full knowledge that they will be the cause of endless deaths and have no moral problems with it? The truth of how depraved they are in their rituals is way beyond what I've seen anyone bring up and no one has looked into reasoning for it

anyone have a complete copy of his instagram

I've really been getting in JAV lately. I think I have nearly 600gb downloaded.

>Actors.
>Bobby McGee.
>Malcolm in the Middle

>On a whim, Eve, a young Swedish traveler, accepts an invitation from Peter to vacation on his family's private island off the coast of New England. As a series of unexpected delays prevent other guests from arriving, Eve discovers that she has little in common with the increasingly erratic Peter. Gradually the idyllic natural beauty of the island gives way and Eve finds herself trapped in a state of surreality punctuated by bizarre visions, dimensional shifting and secret pizza

imdb.com/title/tt4169074/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_1

why that video out of all of them?

The power structure rewards psychopaths on it's own, because being ruthless makes success easier. If you don't want success just try having a conscience. Like always speak your true mind even if it goes against what's popular or what your boss thinks, never stab anybody in the back, don't steal, don't have a hidden agenda, don't lie, give away more than you receive. Congratulations, you will never rise in rise in the ranks.

Given there being a high density of psychos I think part of the reason they're doing this kind of shit is because they want to be reliable. I mean, imagine you were evil like that, could you relax with a guy who has positive principles? No! That person would try do to the right thing, ideally. Unless you manage to handle him somehow, which is work.

Besides that, if we talk about game theory I would reckon someone without morals is far easier to predict than an altruist. The former just will act in his "rational self interest" like it's a game and not life where real people get hurt.

worse: "i love child", like "i love steak".

>James Alefantis

Where the fuck is Spiderman when we need him?

I asked this in the other thread, but does anyone else see these ads on fb? what are they, targeted ads based on my history? or me being paranoid?

Why is a pizza owner one of the biggest gurus in DC?

Was ronald mcdonald working with woodrow wilson?

Really makes you think.

yeah I saw that. Weird, not gonna watch though,I think there are more fruitful places to dig

Enh i wouldn't take that list to heart it lists jose andres before him and hes just a great albiet a litteral nazi as a chef who runs alot of great restaurants in dc

not really
as a frenchfag it doesnt
but you keep repeating it and yeah ok, it might be an intentional consonnance

They do conduct those performances.

I get that something is off. But it's not necessarily a proof of pedophilia. The pedo ring fits into the narrative, but other things may fit as well. The story is convincing, but it's a story, it's not the unique interpretation of what could possibly be happening there. They have those performances there. Those are freaky, but not illegal. If they offer their explanation and you can debunk it, it would be easier. Right now there are infinite possibilities that could explain everything.

well.... that is a strange coincidence

the owner of the pizza joint tags his cold room #murder and you bring up performance as an explanation? what performance?

>literally grade school journalism the article

this

Learn your history amerifags.

L'enfant is the French architect of DC. Unless you're suggesting that the L'enfant Metro station is underground pedo stop. You'll find a lot of references to l'enfant in DC.

You are being literal. You need to ask different people for their explanation and find conflicts. As it stands now, and given that they don't offer any explanations, it could be anything. They could be murdering some evil spirits there, or meat is murder crap. Again, I doubt he would reference actual murders on the public pic. It could mean he fucks someone there and it's murder. But not actual murder. Weird as fuck, but not tied to pedophilia. You need their explanations that you debunk.

I personally think they trying to be witty about a big meat storage they built. Could some weird shit happen there? Yes. Is it irrefutable proof they kill kids there? No. They are making jokes about meat storage. Weird, but could be harmless.

Nice middle position there but just in UK and Belgium we know there is ritual pedophilia happening at the highest levels of power.

Like the Knowledge Bomb faggot disinfo bot would say, "connect the dots"

the point is not to present incontrovertible proof in a& court of law
the point is to provide enough circumstancial evidence that random citizens and law enforcement feel compelled to look into it and question the perps directly and publicly
or, ideally, to end up getting hard evidence through hardcore digging by hundreds of people
those instagram posts are enough to alert anyone who isnt disingenuous
you dont need proof, just strong suspicion and exposure

Isn't fake news just a new term for tabloid?

Prob swamp gas guys.

>mental gymnastics this hard
Jesus christ OP this is pathetic
>Im starting to believe pizza gate
If you're reading this fine into this article i think you believe it already.
>they're not being neutral enough
Do you even understand what paper you're reading? Your rewrite is the same thing but more what you'd like to hear.

They aren't giving them which means it is something they cannot explain away. The were way too careless with their social profiles online and this leads me to suspect it could in fact be murder. The comments are all disturbing; werewolves (men turning into beasts), a place that needs to be hosed down once finished with, murder and killroom?! The dots connecting aren't looking good for what they are discussing. If just sex why the hell in there?

Omg what a witch hunt u guys

seems like all there is right now is a clips with a message from the director. the illuminati shit is subtle and yet so fucking creepy. the random ding, upside down painting, the camera on him again and he looks like he's changing back to his alter, like they're trying to trigger or fuck with people.

kickstarter.com/projects/caesura/automatic-at-sea-a-feature-film-exploring-hidden-r

Absolutely this, well put friend. The day of the rope is near.

yeah basically they arent saying anything that could be held against them as an admission of any crime, but they're playing way too much about these notions not to warrant harsh questioning
in an idea world (church ruled) they'd have been tortured to death by the people's court a long time ago for much less
this is a torches and pitchforks time, dont count on authorities to do anything here, pedocrime has always been their game and dirty secret

bump

>debunking
>tail wagging dog

OP is saying nytimes is... covering its penis with its hands. For lack of a better description.

can someone tl;dr this pizza autism for me, ive been ignoring this tinfoil cancer for like a few weeks hoping you guys would fucking shut up about it but its not happening

To tweak the normies that read the new york times to see what they are hedging against. This is the goal.

Stop looking into this NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=jGjM4tUk-bg

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8FWTu9V68

tldr we have a big blob of evidence that the conspiracies are real. the thread that connects to the can of worms is... children, paraded on insta by a pedophile.

This thing is going to get blown wide the fuck open
Just the tip of the iceberg
Screencap this

maybe we need to relax about it all
currently we are lacking in PR: we arent memeing about it, we arent spreading the message very well to wider normie society
this shit is too heavy, so the diggers lose sleep and balance and we arent making the snowball start rolling

>we have a big blob of evidence that the conspiracies are real
No you're don't.

Just tinfoils need new game after tramp victory.

Aquino liked to greatly exaggerate his role, at one time didn't he claim to be head of NSA?

Is that why rich and powerful people end up looking so EVIL when they age?

get rekt

That happens when they only sleep 4-6 hours per day.

yes we do, tons of circumstancial evidence
enough to start a nationwide, top level investigation
but it wont happen unless the citizens organize it themselves (or if the authorities do start one, it will be stonewalled)

true. excellent pt. we need to march... and by march I mean... form a global alliance against.. hmm. Slavery, that's what it is. The rest is implied. Child slavery.

not just old, downright ghoulish

this

plus a bunch of wikileaks emails reveal many, many code words for pedophilia. Plus "comet pizza" in DC is a hangout hub for these supposed pedo-politicians. The man who owns comet pizza, James Alefantis (spelling), also has been to the white house numerous times and is supposedly on of the 50 most powerful men in DC (he's a fuckin pizza shop owner).

Andrew Breitbart also made a tweet about this a while back, about a year before his heart attack, pic related (side note: his coroner also died via suicide cyanide tablet)

THIS

It's a firsthand account of the mans life growing up in one of these family's. there are many more but you have to dig a bit to find them

seriously now, if you want this to get some mainstream traction you need ONE user, not two, not three, not 100, only ONE user to be smart enough to grab everything that you guys have and create an INVESTIGATIVE TIMELINE. you can find free software that do these timelines if you Google them.

1. Gather all the GOOD data (there's a lot of bullshit as well)
2. Start creating a consistent, red-pilled, clear timeline (even saying it's all circumstantial but requiring attention for the matter and an open investigation)
3. After timeline is BEAUTIFULLY DONE, send it to everyone
4. Normies will read and understand because it's done in a normie's way (not literally paint modified screenshots in one huge image)
5. ???
6. PROFIT

I won't do it because I'm still not bought into the theory. but IF you do something of high quality with the information you have, then the power to convince the world that it's real will increase exponentially.

>tinfoil
>2016
>after south Korea is being controlled by a cabal of Jew witches.
There is no tin foil. There is no way to get off the ride.

thus

But massive lists and tiny text crammed into a paint file is how I understand things

>lose sleep
you're not wrong

MODS BAN THIS SHILL I SAW THIS SAME COMMENT IN SEVERAL OTHER THREADS

I don't believe in any other "conspiracy theory", I don't live in the USA and if I did I would have voted green. Or Sanders. This is not about politics and tin foil. This is about way too many unexplained coincidences that no one cares to clear the air on but on the other hand complain bout fake news causing them to be harrassed.

Want it to stop? Give a logical explaination. Oh right... They can't. Just looking at the Majestic Ape video alone would cause anyone to wonder wtf is up even if they have not a single other. Piece of the huge ass pile of information to tie it to pedophilia.

kek

Who has the deleted Emails Again????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reptoids with human looking overlays that are breaking down, think skin tight fitted halloween costume, biological in nature of course. Putin himself has called (soros) an old dragon. The more you know.

Why does this shitty band which played at Comet Ping Pong at least once have the boy lover symbol randomly placed in one of it's music videos?

I doubt even the most saddest fuck would use it for quirk value/self promotion

omg its real gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#49