This is what 1 1/2 years of campaigning did to Hillary

This is what 1 1/2 years of campaigning did to Hillary.
What do you think President Trump will look like after 8 years of running the country?

>What do you think President Trump will look like after 8 years of running the country?
Tired of winning

>What do you think President Trump will look like after 8 years of running the country?

12 years younger

He'll be almost 80, and the presidency ages you, so he'll look like complete trash

both Hillary and Trump were too old.

So basically great again.

This. He will probably even have a whole slew of new trumplings from his tremendously adaptive loins.

Tell me user.
Why does he wear the mask?

Trump doesn't wear makeup.

THIS

So she used to be photoshoped but now she isn't?

probably like this as the guy THRIVES off the energy of haters

here's how the mexicans will see him

What do you think President Trump will look like after 8 years of RUINING the country?

For his own health and wellbeing, I will Trump would go on a fitness regiment and lose about 50 lbs. I'm concerned he wont even make it through the first term at this rate.

>will
wish

fucking this

Hillary looks equally like shit in both pictures without the Hollywood special effects

this is what he'll actually look like after 8 years

Don't you mean 1.5 years of worshiping Moloch?

oddly enough, around this time last year, an update to Nethack was released (first in about 12 years) that allows you to offer the Amulet of Yendor to Moloch instead of your own god. The effect isn't all that surprising.

The only correct answer