Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qid4rqFjkFw
youtu.be/qid4rqFjkFw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo49Vo1t5YU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ
youtu.be/JK7w6Sak1pQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=acyyWic-6JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay I thought it'd be a joke this whole "hurr PewDiePie is repilled" but I'm actually starting to think he might be

He is, can confirm

He talked about how when he was a kid he listened to "DJ Adolf" and blasted nazi music around the house

>tfw Sup Forums has made cuck become a mainstream insult

It's healthy for society.

Recently devalued but still quite rare.

I don't watch this guy, but if this is for real, maybe this explains why Gen Z is supposedly so redpilled. Because of relatives, I know younger kids basically idolize this guy.

>implying
Cuck started from r/The_Donald.

He definitely browses pol

>we meme'd us into the mainstream.

We are gonna hate ourselves when 12 year olds start using cuck on a regular basis, right?

>cuck
>from r/The_Donald

2nu4me

>gets a golden playbutton (something which every YouTuber brags about)
>it's broken
>literally sells it on the street
>makes a new channel which doesn't have any videos on it and asks his retarded fanbase to subscribe to it
>they actually do
>YouTube is now forced to give him a new golden playbutton for literally nothing
>he hangs it on his wall
Literally the Trump of youtube, I'm sure Google hates his guts at this point but they can't do shit against this glorious swedish bastard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qid4rqFjkFw
Oh it's all real, even the fucking DJ Adolf part

From what I know, most Generation Z kids (at least the boys) like Trump unless they are taught by their parents that he's bad

Only if they use it wrong
If they start calling actual cucks cucks I would be happy

Pretty sure it started on Sup Forums with that shitty comedian.

He's literally the Swedeposter. How do you faggots not know this?

Any more videos of his worth watching aside from the clickbait one? I don't want to watch the ones where he screechea autistically about vidya for kids. Just the red pilled ones please.

the problem is that fags will try to normalize cuckoldry now, like they did with faggotry.

>Any more videos of his worth watching aside from the clickbait one? I don't want to watch the ones where he screechea autistically about vidya for kids. Just the red pilled ones please.
That's literally all he does.

There are no red pilled videos.

Bullshit, I've been using it for at least 2 years here.

youtu.be/qid4rqFjkFw

So this was just an anomaly?

fucking newfag, it started in Sup Forums

same
I grasped onto the cuck nomenclature quite early infact.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo49Vo1t5YU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ

Good. Let defective cuck genes be bred out of existence.

He most;y just says redpilled things in some videos, I dont think he would make a redpilled related video though

That was an entirely different meaning totally, Louie CK is an actual cuck. r/The_Donald was the first people to use cuck politically.

its from Sup Forums you cuck

This seemed pretty obvious, I assumed he furiously shitpost in private and had a different personality than his Minecrap shit

Holy shit this video is hilarious. He's gotta be redpilled as fuck.

I love him

No you're wrong. We have been using cuck like reddit does for longer. In fact I was there at its conception.

You're still wrong. Cuck has been used here before Donald even announced he was running. Just kill yourself.

WE SWEDES ARE RISING UP!!!
Our Commander Pewdiepie Shall Lead Us Against The Muslim Hordes! God Bless Pewdiepie! To Battle!

>Ironically loves hitler
>starts to unironically love hitler
>brainwash kids to think hitler is fun

To think i used to hate this guy

>his early videos during gameplay state refugees and retarded people were a drain on the economy and rape was sometimes a womens fault if she got drunk at a party

These is a reason he deleted all his early videos

can he run for king?

Ahh very well

Cuck started as a fetish, it used to be that stupid meme where a nigger fucks your gf while you watches. It was us from The_Donald that evolved it to where it is today in the mainstream. Do you honestly think that Sup Forums of all fucking places have the power to influence people? We had fucking Donald Trump do an AMA with us, come back wen Donald Trump posts in Sup Forums. Fucking keep clinging to our coat tails.

He made a video a while back about how he would invade Norway

Here's your (You)

Sup Forums has been using cuck since Sup Forums harbor, almost a year before r/the_donald was ever created.

GET
OUT
YOU
NEW
FAG

gas the reddits, meme war now

nope retard, cuck came about when faggot stopped being offensive enough because it was associated with 12 year olds using it

Lol I used to do that too. >DEUTSCHLAND!!!... DEUTCHLAND!!!

Best video he's done
youtu.be/JK7w6Sak1pQ

1/10 made me reply

>implying
You guys might have used it first, however it was us that made it mainstream. It was us that made libtards butthurt whenever they hear it. We have all the influence, we have Donald's ear when it comes to advice since he always listens to us.

its simple. This guy goes with the current trend. where the money is. It used to be that being a silly liberal was what was hip with the kids. Now, thanks in part to both the right and the left here, its now edgy and cool to be a nazi and like hitler.

Not judging. This man is a businessman. And his business is entertaining adolescents. He's done well for himself considering.

See now you are posting Pepe because WE were the one who made it mainstream.

Everyone knows cuck started on BB forums Misc

nah...giving a shit what 2 adults do in private is one thing

try and push that on YOUR home its another

a lot of his videos are like that, like he'll leave a nazi book out or something, or call his doll goebbels

I thought this guy did autistic minecraft videos for kids.

I can't believe I'm finding pewdiepie funny.

They've been trying to do that for years already.

See now you're just deliberately baiting as damage control for being legitimately retarded

Fanatjtwm

>live pepe
consider you guys lucky

The positition, as you should know, is hereditary.
Gustav Vasa became our king after we overthrew the Danish king of Sweden and broke of the Kamlar Union, we can of course do the same thing for PewDiePie.

this

don't let this pepe go to waste lads

>I thought this guy did autistic minecraft videos for kids.
he did but i actually find him funny now

You've all destroyed an otherwise normal goy enjoying he shekels Jewgle is giving him in exchange for his dignity and racial pride.

Look at what you've done to him, you goys!

>pewdiepie is unironically funny and based now

This timeline is too much for me to handle

Successful bait.
Goodjob man haha

m.youtube.com/watch?v=acyyWic-6JU

forward to 0:30

Think it might be a bit older than that you little retard

>Played Turkey
>Thought Turkey didn't do anything
OH SHIT! Didn't know Svens have a talent for bantz. Maybe he's genetically Strayan.

How long till his "kanye" moment?

that was pretty fucking funny actuallly

Hail Pepe *does roman salute*

cuck didnt start in Sup Forums

Sup Forums meme was from 2014

cuck was being thrown around on pol since 2010. it was started by a lone nigger spamming cuck threads

I can't believe this guy is so popular.

what did he mean by that

Rare Pepe!

>Redditor
>Coming up with anything original

Being saying cuck for yrs. Still remember one of the first times i called some left fag a cuck, he was genuinely offended. Afraid it is losing it's "power" from over use though.

Reminder: He's our guy.

holy shit lmfao
the people staring while he blasts music

Up boat for you! Us teenagers got to stick together, Friendo!

I hope your family dies this Christmas and you are forced to watch. Their last thoughts will be about how they regret you since you ruined everyone's happiness.

Holy fuck I'm having serious deja vu. I swear I've seen this post and the exact same responses before.

>being this new

Rare pepe

Pretty sure it was popularized by bodybuilding misc forum.

When you're chillin' with the kids, you entertain them with a stupid sort of humour. It works. They love it. It means you're good with kids.

Pewdiepie is not stupid, he just knows his audience. And that audience is getting older. He's adjusting his humour accordingly.

This is not a surprising change. I bet that Pewdiepie has no trouble entertaining adults when he chooses to; he seems like a socially adept guy.

"Cuckservative" was the term that started it all off as far as the word being used in a political sence. If you weren't such a newfag redditor you would know this. But you probably think r_Donald started using that word too

R A R E P E P E
A
R
E

P
E
P
E

Very abstract pepe, I like

please try harder