How does it feel to know that you're being outmemed? This has over 9000 upvotes on Reddit...

How does it feel to know that you're being outmemed? This has over 9000 upvotes on Reddit, and was enjoyed by millions of Redditors on /r/all. There are many more like this, with more upvotes even.

This will be the defining meme of 2016. Delegates and Yeb! are little circlejerk memes that nobody outside of Sup Forums would understand, while these Biden Bro memes resonate with the masses. The Meme Wars are only beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw
youtube.com/watch?v=dARJJxMjqwc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/11/jk-rowling-insults-donald-trump-on-twitter-after-being-told-to-m/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If their memes are so powerful then why did Bernie lose and Trump won? :^)

>Crying our memes aren't popular enough
>Crying when normies take our memes

I'm getting sick of this place

>Reddit can't get Sanders or Hillary elected
>pol memed a troll as president of the United State

I actually like these. They're even funnier because Biden is an actual lunatic.

Their memes are so bad that they couldn't even beat someone that didn't have a single pepe until the last month of the election.

Please don't mistake me for being one of you. I was trying my hands at "concern trolling", but felt a little sick in my stomach and started hearing Hitler chants in my mind. Lol.

The Yeb jokes like quac and shit have breached the normie sphere from what I could tell. I had some femens I know who who about those jokes. And mind you these girls are the liberal type.

>He is ORANGE!
>DRUMPF!
>[insert pop culture reference FUS ROH DAH]

Why are those people so fucking lame?
Is this some retarded ''Antijoke'' shit?

I guess that's why Biden is President, oh wait.

>Thinking Hitler was wrong
>Not responding to my post as a fucking leaf

You're right, you don't belong, disgusting

I enjoy these light-hearted memes desu
there's not really a political point to them, just jokes

what the fuck is it with liberals and harry potter

>cancer/pol/ is getting this rustled that other people have memes too
I think I've had an epiphany. Are all the shitposters on Sup Forums really just donald trump?

Man,these memes put the x I'm xd

You mean everyone and Harry Potter? Harry Potter is popular pop culture. Wow. Imagine that.

No idea.
Movie release i guess?

I more curious about them portraiting Biden in a nonlizard way. That guy isn't snarky or funny.

This is Fake News! With all his child molesting, there's no way Biden has time to do prank calls.

Kek, this is funny.

I like it because it normalizes Trump and makes Biden look like an ass.

I would of voted for uncle Joe if he ran. Hes a walking PR nightmare, probably would of been just as a hilarious 4 years as its going to be with trump.

This shits popular on Reddit ey? Hmmmmm. Might try my hand at making some later when I'm drunk.

Imagine all the karma I'll get! Hoooly shit then I can dm females n be like ey gurl and she'll send me noodz of her fat whale tits.

This is the perfect chance to get your Redit account to a high level so get in now with your sleeper accounts! Oh baby oh baby

>How does it feel to know that you're being outmemed?

Must explain why Hillary won
Oh wait...

I've got a better meme, check out this video at 5:20 where Biden switches the paper between hands and then grabs the preteen's ass. The paper blocks the first motion and then you see his hand moving away as she recoils and darts her eyes downward in shock.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw

One of many creepy as fuck motions in this video.

>reddit
please go and stay go

Biden does not rape children. That's libel! He just sort of sniffs them a little.

Biden is a creepy pedophilic fuck.

>Delegates and Yeb! are little circlejerk memes that nobody outside of Sup Forums would understand

That's the whole point. Everytime a meme on Sup Forums gets popular it instantly becomes hated by Sup Forums. Pepe is one of the rare exceptions to this and that's really only because normies don't like pepe anymore.

I made a funny :^)

Sure. It's all fun and games until we get proof that Biden is a kiddie diddler.

>You mad other people have memes?
>WE WON YOU LOST WE WON YOU LOST!!
>Being this booty-blasted
Jesus Christ.

>Trump wins.
>Democratic party rudderless, dead in the water.

>All of a sudden.

>Biden memes.

>Biden memes everywhere

I really hate how the Democrats play the long game.

I've known Hillary was going to run for president virtually my ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. I remember when she was still First Lady and everyone on the local talk radio stations were discussing how it was only a matter of time before she'd run.

And now that the Hillary ship has sailed (into an iceberg) they need to find a new candidate to condition the population into voting for.

We're going to be hearing about Biden for the next 4 years. Non stop.

I'm already fucking sick of it.

I'm sick of the Democratic candidate for president being determined by illuminati figures behind closed doors 4 years in advance, 20 years in advance.

That's why the Democratic party is dead. Because there's no excitement.

It's all robotic.

Lifeless.

Just like Biden.

Sage disruption and demoralization, especially when incoherent (meming is a matter of synchronous creation bordering on telepathy, not hitting a target number off "retweets").

Kek, lets ruin them.

>Flinging shit with such ferocity you forgot to make a joke
>Forgetting Sup Forums is supposed to be funny
Old/pol/ is dead, long die nu/cancer/.

Fire that double barrel in the air, Biden

Who the fuck ever wanted our memes to be popular? Half of Sup Forums culture is the "muh secret club" shit

Someone should make a fuckload of memes with Uncle Joe doing his typical pedo shit and flood them on instagram. Biden memes are among the top trending right now - they all have him as some goofy prankster scheming with Obama on how to get back at trump. What better way to spread pizzagate, piss off the globalists, and absolutely destroy Bidens image than to use his own meme energy against him?

Ride the meme wave. Just make sure you turn it into a wave of liquid shit.

>Reddit
>Literally the Soviet Union of the Internet

Who gives a fuck what a bunch of autistic faggots think is funny on Reddit?

>Hurr Durr Trump sprays tans so he looks orange
>Durr Biden memes are le ebic XDXDXD

Seriously Reddit is cancer.

>trump's army of paid shills are such angry autists, they fucking won the election and still can't accept that other people are having fun
Seriously, this is why you don't get laid.

Let's do it senpai

>Harry Reid is like

"Joe, not in front of everyone! Bill and Hill are making pizza down on K St. Don't lose your 'appetite'"

Great. Let me know when they kill a communist dictator.

Reddit lacks meme magic
They dont have the slick digits we do
>check'em

Don't forget the 9gag waterwark

Of all people why this old bastard? Redditors are fucking retarded.

Will someone dump those biden webms?

memes you say?

why not just make a video of trump with the imperial march playing if that's the joke you want to make
god fuck reddit

Checked

Biden memes are funny 90% of the time. I love them. However the meme war is over and the victor was Trump, the living meme.

I don't blame the chucks trying to feel like they are winning something. They have a long 8 years ahead of them to brace for.

Because Biden is so quirky and funny xD

Heres your (Yo
Sorry friend im poor so I could only afford half of one

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadolf hitler

Cry autist and let slip the pedo memes of joe.

>liberal memes
youtube.com/watch?v=dARJJxMjqwc

This has nothing to do with trump. Its all about showing the normies that Biden is not some merry, silly little prankster in the white house. Hes an old man who likes to fuck little kids.

The best way to do this would to use Biden memes that are pedo themed and lace them among all the uncle joe memes that are already trending. Instagram and jewbook are some of the biggest spreaders of picture/gif memes on the internet for normies and are already aflood with Biden memes so this would be easy.

There is like a dozen gifs and pictures of Biden being ultra creepy with children on camera. It may be obvious to people on Sup Forums that hes a pedo fuck but for normies, his image is this harmless prankster shit. That needs to change.

Best approach would be contacting people who post nothing but memes and have millions of followers and attempt to get them to repost. Even just one pedo meme getting reposted by one of the "whales" of memes on instagram would result in his entire image getting ass devestated and having normies look more into where that shit came from, which would then lead them to find even more instances of biden being a pedo and likely even turn them towards the whole pizzagate scandal.

This is a win win. 3.5d chess.

The enemy must be utterly crushed and demoralized.

They can meme all they want, but their memes won't do anything without the power of Kek to back them up.

I kinda chuckled. So what?

4 YEARS OF TRUMP, FAGGOTS

I remember when everyone was accusing me of being CTR (((correct the record))) back during the campaign because I questioned some of Trump's nonsense. I wonder now as I did then about where I sign up to shitpost. Can someone provide me a resume. I'll shitpost about anything for money, even if it is only 5 cents a post.

This is "Racist McRacistface" tier memery. Reddit is shit at memes

Hes the fucking VP of the country. And a low hanging fruit. Basically a ripe opportunity for the taking.

>outmemed
wins the election. wew lad, you got us..

>people nonchalantly slinging the word fuck around insultingly as a noun

>not being under 23, or not having an IQ above your body temperature

Liberals are children and Harry Potter is for children.

>popular pop culture

Le epin pOST

>Why are there no rightwing comedi-
This is why. You're all such angry virgins you have to throw shit and push your bullshit agenda in everyone's face 24/7. The right has become every single thing they always said they hated about the left: easily triggered, need safe spaces, always in everyone's faces being "offended", the works. You suck.

Rowling is a cuckaloo, thus an icon for them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/11/jk-rowling-insults-donald-trump-on-twitter-after-being-told-to-m/

A picture of trump being a rich successful sane man being called by a psychopath is bad for us why?

You've gotta go.

Biden memes aren't even funny, Kermit-tier garbage. It's being forced so leftists can cope with their loss.

This is it. Let's plunder their memes.

Stop looking for attention faggot

This is funny tbqh

Because forced memes have no magic
Our memes are 100% home grown natural goodness

kek abides.

>t. David Brock

You are not allowed to post this image on Sup Forums

So now liberals have resorted to making fun of people's skin color. Typical hypocrisy.

Blablabla bait.

This is not Sup Forums. Fuck off.

You're absolutely right. What the hell was I thinking dissenting in your safe space? Now let's get back to being offended by these memes.

>jungle gym fever
KEK

>concern trolling

>>>/reddit/

Seriously faggot stop seeking attention and go win that 13 year game of hide and seek with your dad

I know it equals to a spending power of 3.50, but how much is a million redditors in people?

You are little baby

Our meme got aired on national tv.

this is how ctr is going to try to ruin Sup Forums like they did every other platform, they actually think they can take over Sup Forums and not be forcefed redpills
low energy bullshit trolling

Harry Potter unironically sucks, and I'm not even being a contrarian

>turn a creepy pedophile into your meme hero

Only a normie. No wonder the elite eat them, they really are like fucking sheep.

Im trying to find a picture of them looking at pizza and then caption it with something like
>this isnt the pizza we ordered weres my loli pussy
Or some shit like that.

That user didn't forget the punchline - it was supposed to be jungle gym fever, he was just retarded and added ", bad" for no reason, ruining the already awful joke.
The real issue is that Sup Forums has been attracting dumber and dumber people over the years.

>This has over 9000 upvotes on Reddit
implying reddit hasnt been compromised by shills and bots
this place is going to eat you liberals alive, wish you could see that

How does she look so young in that photo? She must have just sucked an infant dry right before that.