I'm not going to spend the next four years justifying everything the president says and does just because he's a...

I'm not going to spend the next four years justifying everything the president says and does just because he's a Republican. I know this will put me in a minority among conservatives, but I intend to hold Trump accountable same as I would any other politician.

On that note, let's look at this tweet the President Elect sent out today. Two problems:

First, it's an abject lie. There is no evidence that "millions" of votes were made illegally. The future president is making wild, conspiratorial claims without the slightest concern about whether those claims have any relation to the truth whatsoever. I imagine him employing this same tactic as president when it comes to matters of national security, where lives are at stake, and it gives me a very queasy feeling.

Second, the Clinton camp is trying to get a recount in several states. The man who WON has now JUSTIFIED those recounts by claiming that millions of votes were illegitimate. By his own words, a national recount of every vote must be conducted. That's according to Trump himself. The guy who won. The guy who won just questioned the legitimacy of his own win.

And why? Because of his pride. Even though he won, he can't stomach the idea that fewer people voted for him than Clinton. So, just to service his damned vanity, he undermined his own win and called into question the authenticity of a voting process that just resulted in him becoming president.

We are in for four years of this crap, folks. And I'm not going to play along. I refuse. Trump is wrong here. He's lying. He's being a prideful, reckless idiot and he deserves to be raked over the coals for it. And those who defend him on this deserve to be criticized right along with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3719036/3-million-illegal-immigrants-voted-gregg-phillips-votestand-donald-trump-final-popular-vote-count-2016-predictions/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0
theverge.com/2016/10/7/13202794/arguetron-twitter-bot-alt-right-internet-bigots-Sup
archive.fo/3oPrE
sos.ca.gov/administration/news-releases-and-advisories/2015-news-releases-and-advisories/governor-brown-signs-california-new-motor-voter-act/
youtu.be/7R_aT6ucGNQ
theweek.com/articles/477605/dog-whos-registered-vote-democrat
sos.ca.gov/elections/frequently-asked-questions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>There is no evidence that "millions" of votes were made illegally.
The states that Hillary won have no voter ID laws. No voter ID laws is proof of a mass Dem conspiracy of voter fraud. They have no argument for why you shouldn't have to present ID to vote. The fact that these are the same states that have sanctuary cities where they OPENLY defy the law, should tell you everything you need to know.

inquisitr.com/3719036/3-million-illegal-immigrants-voted-gregg-phillips-votestand-donald-trump-final-popular-vote-count-2016-predictions/

I'm going to agree with the first response here. Lack of voter ID laws can easily be treated as evidence for voter fraud.

*eight years

>I was a Trump supporter, but now that he has won the election, I just cannot support him any longer because he has gone too far thos time you guys.

if you don't think that millions of illegals voted illegally, you're a fucking idiot.

A. 15+ million illegals
B. sanctuary cities
C. intentional resistance to any voter ID laws
D. which allows illegals to vote
E. illegals that the democrats pander to
F. ____________________

fill in the blank.

millions of illegals voted. there is no denying this. you are a SJW cuck shill if you pretend with a straight face that millions of illegals didn't vote.

kill yourself. nice bait.

Non citizens can't register to vote.

It makes perfect sense that he lost the popular vote, Hillary overwhelmingly won cities and America has a fairly high urbanization rate.

>wants to let the people who were caught rigging an election to recount votes in states they lost
>Because of his pride.
Or because he is telling the truth, he just doesn't want his enemy to cheat him again.

You wrote in Ted Cruz, didn't you? GTFO

I guess I want to reiterate that.

Lack of Voter ID Laws = Voter Fraud

It doesn't mean it COULD happen...it doesn't mean that it's more likely to happen.

No.

Lack of voter ID laws means that Voter Fraud WILL, HAS, and will CONTINUE to happen.

Lack of ID Laws should be ground enough for an extensive comb through and validation of all votes.

I know it wouldn't be to be done in time, but I am honestly curious who the CITIZENS voted for.

He's making an educated guess based off of the fact that California, in particular, has a massive illegal immigration population along with no voter ID regulations. Considering about a third of the population voted, it's reasonable to infer about 1 million illegal immigrants voted in CA alone, large majority of them voting dem.

You are right that this really isn't a provable argument one way or the other, as there's no good way to determine just how many voters were not citizens. Statistical probability does point to upwards of 1 million illegal votes, however.

wtf i hate trump now

> there is no evidence (presented yet)
> ergo it is a lie

Ok

Millions of still registered DEAD people. Why keep dead people registered to vote? Not for any legal reasons.

YOU LOST LOL

shutup, leaf.

non citizens CAN register to vote, and in most of the places that they are given sanctuary, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO REGISTER.

let that sink in.

yes, at least 3-10 million illegal votes for hillary.

>non citizens CAN register to vote

no

In CA they certainly can.

WARNING THIS IS COPY PASTA

I literally saw someone share a post on FB today that had the first sentence of OP's post verbatim.

yes, you fucking retard, they literally fucking can.

you're a leaf what the fuck do you even know, you're just being a horrible fucking poster like all leafs.

>they certainly can

no

>they literally fucking can

no

How could a recount tell which votes were illegal? People don't write their names on the ballots you absolute retard

Obama said illegals won't get elected if they vote
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0

Hmm. OP, are you just copying? Pasta is stale my friend.

Voter ID has nothing to do with REGISTERING to vote. You need a SS number to REGISTER to vote, you inbred fucktard.

No

Oh but it is: Matt Walsh wrote it.

New shill tactic

>leaf

There is mandatory voter ID in Wisconsin. Libs are claiming that 30,000 IDless blacks in Milwaukee couldn't vote and thats why trump won the state.

/thread

They can

>The future president is making wild, conspiratorial claims without the slightest concern about whether those claims have any relation to the truth whatsoever
I was able to vote for Trump when I visited California

Unsurprising. I would also hazard a guess that the leaf is a fucking bot meant to distract people from useful discourse.

theverge.com/2016/10/7/13202794/arguetron-twitter-bot-alt-right-internet-bigots-Sup Forums-sarah-nyberg

It's a copy pasta.

See:

Damn CTR to the rescue.

So you have no actual proof. Got it

Stupid leaf, Clinton won in most states were you don't need to register to vote.

To play the devil's advocate, blue states are also disproportionately urbanized, and city dwellers are by and large degenerates in some way or another.

OP, why are you making copy pasta? Make your own posts. Is this you?

archive.fo/3oPrE

A FUCKING TWEET HOLY FUCK

I HAVE AN IDEA

LET'S ANALIZE A TWITTER TROLLS POST-META-PSEUDO-POST-PRE-SELF-AWARE-IRONIC TWEETS AND COUNT EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THEM

How does it feel to be the butt of an orange cheeto faced billionaire twitter man's late night joke?

>Pro-Hillary Memes
>WARNING
>Avoid. This has not been successful.

/pol keeps talking about the meme wars.

They weren't joking.

This

Not to mention that if there's a recount by hand, leftists have no problem letting the votes for a candidate they think is Hitler "disppear". Happens even in Germany all the time and our election laws are a lot more strict from what I know.

If you think humans will cheat everywhere in life even if it's just for a free burger but totally won't during an election, it's really best to neck yourself.

All that we are missing is video evidence of millions of known illegal confessing, on tape, that they are about to vote for Hillary.

The gun is smoking, the fingerprints match the demcratic parties prints, the dems hands are red, Obama gave the *wink wink* for them to go vote against Trump, and we have VIDEO EVIDENCE of democrat higher-ups saying they commit fraud in every way possible.

So to say that this statement from Trump is outrageous and unfounded in at least semi-truth is either said by someone who is willfully ignorant or a shill.

Which one are you?

>First, it's an abject lie. There is no evidence that "millions" of votes were made illegally.
Maybe he found out in the intelligence briefing. Remember, he knows more about the world now than 99% of people.

shut up faggot

OP, is this you?

>First, it's an abject lie. There is no evidence that "millions" of votes were made illegally.
Fucking really?
>Illegals know that they will be deported if Trump wins
>MANY states have little to no voter ID laws, especially California where illegals can get drivers licenses
>Obama fucking came forward in an interview and said no one will arrest illegals if they go and vote
>Retards like you refuse to even consider that illegals went out in mass and voted against Trump
Come the fuck on, no one can be this stupid

>1 post by this ID
For fucks sake, you actually put effort into your OP and I want to have a discussion but you had to be a fucking shill

>...can produce symbolically complex textual and sub-textual memes.

>pic related

Lmao rekt!!

sos.ca.gov/administration/news-releases-and-advisories/2015-news-releases-and-advisories/governor-brown-signs-california-new-motor-voter-act/

>You need a SS number to REGISTER to vote, you inbred fucktard.
Really? See

>I'm not going to spend the next four years justifying everything the president says and does just because he's a Republican.

While admitting very little interest in the rest of your post, I wish your mindset was more common. Hypocrisy, double-standards and mental gymnastics shits me to tears from both sides of the fence.

>There is no evidence that "millions" of votes were made illegally
Like they will tell YOU about it, random citizen.

>The future president is making wild, conspiratorial claims without the slightest concern about whether those claims have any relation to the truth whatsoever
He's a pres he know a lot more than YOU do, random citizen.

I agree, pedophile-rapist-orange-hilter who isn't a real billionaire and went bankrupt 6 million times shouldn't be allowed to make logical claims we call false.

t. media

You're projecting a false quality to him. Even if he is vain, he has already objectively won. This is just a smart remark that you're over analyzing. Even if your claims are valid, he is still the winner regardless. And of course some shady stuff had to go on in the democrat's side, think about what Clinton was pulling on Bernie during the nomination.

>no voter ID laws
>non citizens can easily vote
>multiple times even

You have to be stupid on wheels to think this doesn't happen.

Stupid on big wheels if you reply with "yeah but [x] does bad things so I can too!".

Fuck you, fuck your thread.

>you made a positive claim
>the burden of proof is on you
>this is how science works kiddo

dems are known for bussing around spics from station to station to vote you immensely dense faggot fuck

More like 30 million illegals. AND their "legal" family members.

Trump really ought to put down the Twitter for a while

>The man who WON has now JUSTIFIED those recounts by claiming that millions of votes were illegitimate. By his own words, a national recount of every vote must be conducted.
That wont change anything. ONLY Arizona requires proof of US citizenship to vote.

See:

hahaha you're so mad, and the funny part is trump now has the power to stop it

>1 post by this id

Guys stop bumping this obvious fucking bait you're all pathetic.

Whew, you typed so much. Not gonna read that bullshit

youtu.be/7R_aT6ucGNQ
Here faggots now shut the fuck up.

Go to FB and read the original post there since it's copy/pasta:

archive.fo/3oPrE

>there is no evidence
>ergo it is the truth
kys

>Stupid on big wheels if you reply with "yeah but [x] does bad things so I can too!".
You have no fucking idea how fucking mad this shit gets me.
>Arguing with someone, they claim electoral college is broken and Trump won popular vote
>Tell them if we subtract the illegals and dead people then he probably won by a wide margin
>They call me stupid for believing in "conspiracy theory shit"
>Link them articles on how dead voters have been discovered, and the video where Obama fucking says illegals won't be arrested for voting
>"Well I bet plenty of people voted illegally for Trump too, so it probably cancels each other out"
Some people cannot be reasoned with, I've accepted this now

What the fuck why is this allowed? What's to stop the same cunt registering multiple times from different addresses?

A man in New Mexixo registered a dog to vote and you really think voter fraud can't be a thing?
theweek.com/articles/477605/dog-whos-registered-vote-democrat

OP is reddit trying to be subversive and sway your opinions to reddit opinions.

>No Evidence that illegals voted

Didn't Obama explicitly tell some child of illegals to tell her parents to go out and vote while campaigning in Nevada just days before the election?

No, he's a blogger on Facebook.

archive.fo/3oPrE

Oh fucking boo hoo. Crying me a god damned river. Seriously.

I'm so sick and tired of people having pity on all these god damned beaners and niggers.

Whether there is proof of it or not, we all know damn well that a fuck ton of taco niggers voted illegally.

Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt. They're all fucking racist criminals and would do anything to see the United States become Mexico's shadow

Bump for Orange Cheetoâ„¢ justice.

It's a copy/pasta.

See:

still

>1 post by this ID
I take it OP got BTFO

No, it's just a copy/pasta. That's all.

Here's proof:

POST MORE LIBERAL TEARS

Hold them to their own moral standard if they claim to be of a higher moral standard.

So what if it's a lie? American elections have always been disputes between the lesser of two evils. Do you think Hillary doesn't lie? She lies better than Trump and it's even worse when you consider she's morally bankrupt. At least Trump has some decent values that desperately need to be reaffirmed.

When it comes to Trump you have to stop caring about what he says and start focusing on what he means. When he says he's gonna build a wall what he means is that he'll fight illegal immigration. When he says he's gonna ban muslims what he means is that he'll fight islamic radicals. When he says he's gonna prosecute Hillary what he means is that he'll take a stand against corruption. The man is a negotiator, not a poltician, and he always aims higher.

Yes.
sos.ca.gov/elections/frequently-asked-questions/
>To register to vote you must complete a brief voter registration application on paper or online. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number.

When you register, they still check the information they have on you. Your application will be denied if no SS number is on file. You CAN get an ID without an SS number, but if you do that, there will be no SS number on file from the DMV, and thus, your application will be denied.

shill

Ben Shapiro??

It's Matt Walsh, apparently.

Google the first sentence of OP's text.

It's not allowed. They still have to check the information you provided to make sure you are eligible to vote. See Don't fall for this stupid meme

Denying the 3 million illegal voters is like denying the 6 million (or lately, *12* million) Jews who died in the Holocost. Both are FACT.

there were 4 million dead and ineligible people enlisted to vote - that's pew research

estimates of illegal immigrants voting shows around 3 million

there were at least 200,000 prisoners released in swing states that had voting rights

all cases of vote flipping show votes from him, johnson and stein going to clinton.

so.. yeah.. there IS evidence.

Trump has done this with social media dozens of times. He tweets something that seems outlandish and then time goes by and he's vindicated. He's using confirmation bias as a means to gain support.

>so.. yeah.. there IS evidence.
>proceeds to provide no evidence

Only on Sup Forums can so many idiots fall for such shitty bait

Good for (You) though OP

>1 post by this ID

Thank you based god I might steal this and put it on my kikebook

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID