Yea, like what the fuck, Ohio?

Yea, like what the fuck, Ohio?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38136658
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stopping an active terrorist doesn't make you a hero.

ooga booga indeed.

i fucking dare blm to start some shit

Why can't Trump make CA truly red and deport all the nignogs too?

We live in a completely racialized society at this point. If person of this color kills a certain person of another color it is always bad and if the scenario is flippped it is always good. The details stopped mattering a long tim ago. All that matters is the narrative.

Things will continue to get worse. Now that we've reached peak negro we will be seeing more of this reckless tribalism.

This. I desperately wants Talcum X to try and make this a "muh oppression moment.

>tariq nasheed
he's not really helping his case

We all know that BLM want to be the next ISIS right? They only need the money to buy the weapons

A teacher at my school said violence and racism is stigmatized, and that all statistics on race related crime are simply fabricated. Needless to say I had a good laugh.

tardiq nashit can ooga back to somalia if he wants to meet so many pious niggers

Kek guess we don't have a lot to worry about then

>Horujko

Yeah that sounds real white alright

>black somali stabbing suspect
>suspect
Pretty they were past that point. Niggers and their dindu nuffin attitude..

this is why we don't let niggers go to school

he killed a nigger even he is now white

PLEASE

Sure you do!

hmmm, really makes you think...

>Horujko
>white

Is this a joke? The guy is clearly Asian

tough guy aussie to the rescue, you gonna fly over there and kill them all yourself??

kek

They are essentially government funded terrorists after all.

lmao i know that feel

CA here. Just nuke us senpai there's not white people here anyway

did you tell him he's wrong or did you just sit there and allow it to happen like a cuck?

Alan "Just" Horujko
Alan "Dirka-Dirka better stop going beserka" Horujko
Alan "That refugee can't flee from me" Horujko
Alan "Unload my 9 on the immigration line" Horujko
Alan "The Columbus Chimp Choking Champion" Horujko
Alan "Knife attack? You have to go back" Horujko
Alan "Killing somalis for their follies" Horujko
Alan "Can't embosk in the mosque" Horujko
Alan "Outwit the Somali pirate" Horujko

I wonder if she chimped out afterwards just because he(?)'s white.

I can assure you that is wrong. GTFO San Fransicko and LA.

"Damn I wish I could read"

I imagine so.

The point he's trying to make is that if BLM starts to protest a cop killing a literal terrorist, it will make them look even more retarded. I say go for it, BLM.

Already got a thread bro

Open season begins January 21st.
Just keep adding these names to your list.
You'll have 8 years to cross them all off.

>stabbing suspect
He was caught in the act by multiple victims and eyewitnesses. Pretty sure at that point you are a perp and not a suspect.

Is Ohio a meme state?

Incidentally, their state cryptid? The Loveland Frogman. There's a voting station at the boathouse of the lake where it was spotted.

Alan "The Buckeye Bullet" Horujko

"Killing Somalis for the jollies" works better

He'll tweet about it in 37 parts after he gets done hating on Trump and defending niggers who run into police officers on purpose.

The comments are hilarious

Alan "kill me some Ali Somali" Horujko

Give this man a medal

STOP HAVING MULTIPLE THREADS
MAKE POL GREAT AGAIN

>Innocent until proven guilty (?)
The law enforcement method that is only relevant when the people abusing the law deem it so.

Im a militia mod

I clean up threads with good advice

Make a good post in my thread and I'll give you 10% of the total (you) increase I get from your posters coming to my thread

Deal?

Based Ohio.

>shot

I thought they were stabbed? Was there a shooting as well at Ohio?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38136658

>"I wanted to pray in the open, but I was scared with everything going on in the media," he said. "I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen.
>It's not what the media portrays me to be
>I'm a Muslim
>not what the media portrays me to be

Wew lad

Nobody realizes he gave them a middle finger.

>occupydemocrats
#FAKENEWS

What is this fake news meme? I've seen it last few days. I need some help.

Yeah. Was there a shooting at the university as well? Was there two attacks? Do you know? My mum would like to know.

really firing up the atoms

muslim somali refugee ran his car into a crowd, crashed it, then got out and started stabbing people

was shot dead by a police officer

his motivation was anti-white, anti-christian and muslim extremism.

Okay thanks. I just saw this and thought there was ALSO a shooting.

Cheers Finny.

8 wounded from stabbing and car impact

none dead

there was no shooting (except the cop shooting the nigger somali muslim refugee stabber.

This nigger's retweeting every "racist" reply he gets. All of us with accounts should just hammer him in that case. Overwhelm him.

CNN the muslim american saudi owned news network says islamophobia is to blame. That the attacker was scared to pray in public.

this is ofcourse false. Out of the hundreds of articles the main concensus is the somali was angry simply at the USA for terrorizing his country. Which is true. Hillary and obama under orders from the military industrial complex have been destroying the middle east to create lebensrealm for israel. Saudi arabia and qatar mostly. Why would american leaders destroy parts of the world? Because they are simple soulless puppets. Saudi money runs so deep now compared to the trillion something bailout the USA got under bush sr.
obama (pedophile who smokes crack cocaine) and hillary (textbook sociopath) just induldge themselves while we burn in refugees and the world is struck with fear being made slaves who work harder and longer as if it was right before the industrial revolution. Just keep your mouth shut. Watch tv and eat poison which slowly kill you overtime as you pay interest on debt.
so while we all die a few rich arabs and jews go laughing to their banks

remember that you have no freedom. You are owned. Climbing an imaginary staircase of goals through institutions that is always out of reach because we are not part of the big fat leader cult. And we would probably be horrified at the truth so now their media is just spinning anything. They have gone mental. These rich pedo monster fucks fear only one thing. That some day the plebs realize their masters have gone too far and that we will simply drag them from their castles

>the name resembles something I might have heard while I was fapping to anime
>HE'S ASIAN GUYS!!!!
kys

Jesus.

>Horujko
>white
AYY LMAO

Alan "No Allah ruckus on my Campus" Horujko

is this real life? all that should be on MSM is this story. its not because a muzzie butchered a guy at a university. if he had been white itd be EVERYWHERE for weeks!! why do we sit back and let ((((((THEM))))) do this blatant hypocrisy?????? when will it fucking end?

i need to wake up from this timeline

>fake news

(((They))) decided that anything but (((their))) narrative is fake news. More of less.