Omegle Tumblr Chat Day 2

First, go on Omegle, put interest as Tumblr, and say Hitler did nothing wrong.
Second, Post reaction :-)

Bump

epic

>go on Sup Forums
>get redpilled

First week here?

That's cringe as fuck.

KYS

Weak :( I don't think they can fight anymore.

Everyone just leaves immediately for me.

op...don't let others do the red-pilling for you, it makes you look ignorant and "easily fooled"

kek

Hahahahahaha

I'm starting to like this website...

I just realized she probably saw my H as some gender and so she responded with f

Fuck, I'm dying

ITS ALL SEXBOTS REEEEE

Last night I spent like 2 hours talking to a muslim woman in dearborn who's writing a book about muslim women cheating on their husbands with white men.

She's getting her phd in some obsuce social science garbage but trolling the fuck out of people by writing about how recolonization of all the non-white parts of the world is necessary.

According to her research, brown girls all desperately crave the white man's dick. At that point we stopped talking about social sciences and moved on to other topics, which was just wonderful.

I live in a majority muslim and chinese neighborhood.

Can confirm that hiijies want my dick. Their husbands look at me in disdain while their wives relentlessly ask me details about my cocker-spaniel pupper.

I think the Stranger was from Sup Forums.

Found a red pilled friend

I can only find redpilled anons in tumblr interests..

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>redpilled
Find a single politician that never did anything wrong

Who was the fucking nigger that refused to praise Kek? Trump will have your head!

They want you to literally grab them by the pussy. Not exaggerating, being a FUCKING WHITE MALE gives you the same status among hijabis as being a billionaire gives Trump among gold-digging whores.

You got bamboozled

would you jabronis please stop directing normies to Sup Forums? all the post-electionfags are already shitting up the place enough

part 1 of UNICEF faggot

part 2 of UNICEF faggot

Top kek

Keep going user.

Top KEK 9/10

>:-)
get of Sup Forums

Rofl, triggered pajeet