Where do gingers fall in the scale of racial purity?

Where do gingers fall in the scale of racial purity?

The real whites. The last Neanderthals.

the bottom

literally the most white possible

99-100%

Basically niggers

They aren't human.

Just so everyone is aware, pic related is not me. My hair is a darker red than that. Somewhere in between red and brown. Also, I have brown eyes.

you know gingers have always been common among jews? It's not from european genes either, syrian and lebanese people have gingers too. Gingers are most common in countries that also have mostly dark haired, dark eyed people, like wales, ireland and scotland. Scandinavian gingers probably have celtic ancestry.

They're like some retarded cousin or those spastic kids that went to the special classes at school. Good enough guys but retarded.

Judas had red hair. Red hair also used to be the defining factor for identifying Jews in medieval Europe.

Above Slavs and Meds but still not preferable.

They are the worst whites, but they are whites. It's like picking on your younger brother then seeing a basketball-american pick on him. Suddenly he must be protected and the dindu is getting some fresh Village Hospitality™

Redhead girls can be so beautiful, but the risk of having a redheaded son doesn't outweigh the reward.

it's like their genetics are trying to become niggers, but they are resisting
(((based)))

Sub-human, all gingers should be gassed.

Gross!!!

I have red hair and blue eyes. Am I white?

Potato niggers. Literally worse than honorary aryans desu senpai.

me too. We're white

Fuck yes, this thread is making me feel amazing

oh...

Mutants and probably possessed as well