Moon landings

Does Sup Forums think that the moon landings were faked, as a propaganda win over the USSR?

Do deniers believe that ALL Apollo missions were faked? (24 people have traveled to the moon)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci-nOZb9XmM
youtube.com/watch?v=5aDSYTMqyQw&t=12m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NASA means "to deceive'' in Hebrew so there's that.

Kek, you literally just made that up.

Google it.

First mission was real, rest were faked.

I just did. It means nas is miracle, nasa means NASA. I can read Hebrew.

Seems legit.

You cant read shit

its was faked alright
they did not have the technology to do it
even if they did leave earth, they would not survive the Van Allen Radiation Belts.

Ok or you could just prove it yourself, faggot.

Mostly as a propaganda tool, also used to funnel massive loads of cash to black projects. That's what NASA is for. We also didn't actually send Curiosity to Mars. It's likely doable, but much easier to just take the $80B and then film some rover in the desert and put a red filter over it.

Use Google translate nigger

I can't decide whether this is mindblowing or delusional. It is fucking with my head. I will not yet accept this pill.

literally fuck yourself for making me do this. nothing there is remotely close to sounding like "nasa".

you guys are morons, with a powerful telescope you can actually see the planted flag on the moon. It's white now

It's delusional, they fucking wouldn't do all of the designing, testing, faking a launch to not fucking land on Mars. Fuck all you larpers we have enough shitposts right now

>even if they did leave earth, they would not survive the Van Allen Radiation Belts.
James Van Allen would've disagreed with you

>The radiation belts of the Earth do, indeed, pose important constraints on the safety of human space flight.

>The very energetic (tens to hundreds of MeV) protons in the inner radiation belt are the most dangerous and most difficult to shield against. Specifically, prolonged flights (i.e., ones of many months' duration) of humans or other animals in orbits about the Earth must be conducted at altitudes less than about 250 miles in order to avoid significant radiation exposure.

>A person in the cabin of a space shuttle in a circular equatorial orbit in the most intense region of the inner radiation belt, at an altitude of about 1000 miles, would be subjected to a fatal dosage of radiation in about one week.

>However, the outbound and inbound trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft cut through the outer portions of the inner belt and because of their high speed spent only about 15 minutes in traversing the region and less than 2 hours in traversing the much less penetrating radiation in the outer radiation belt. The resulting radiation exposure for the round trip was less than 1% of a fatal dosage - a very minor risk among the far greater other risks of such flights. I made such estimates in the early 1960s and so informed NASA engineers who were planning the Apollo flights. These estimates are still reliable.

>James A. Van Allen

/thread

>hon hon hon intensifies

Bullshit, there is no adequate way to shield humans, or electrical equipment.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

the hoax conspiracy theory was a KGB 'active measure' AKA disinfo operation

there are a shitload of conspiracy theories that are absolutely 100% confirmed to have been spread by KGB and CIA for various reasons

a guy who worked as an archivist for the KGB Visili Mitrokhin defected in '91 to the British with 5 suitcases full of stolen and hand-copied documents and moon landing was one of the many conspiracy theories revealed to have been spread by KGB "Service A" which specialized in active measures / disinfo / ideological subversion

>The guy who literally fucking discovered the radiation belts doesn't know what he's talking about.
Alpha particles can be blocked with a single sheet of foil and a few centimeters of shielding can block a pretty sizable chunk of beta radiation.

Van Allen spent his career mapping out and studying the radiation belts. If anyone would have known whether they were survivable, it'd be him.

The engineer in your video correctly identifies that radiation in the belts is a problem. Lack of fucking air is a problem in space too, that doesn't mean we're completely helpless to find a way to overcome that obstacle. We found reliable ways to shield the Apollo crews from the bulk of harmful effects and we've been developing ways to improve that shielding for longer spaceflights in the future.

The Apollo space crafts were aluminum for-fuck- sake!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci-nOZb9XmM

Watch the whole thing.

It was fake. It served no purpose and we learned nothing from it. They werent equipped to handle ayyy lmaos or even bumpy weather so they KNEW it was a dead rock.

They have put things on it but nobody has gone there personally because at least once they would send guys or a drone to the anomalies and take pics. Hell they can barely send satellites past it to take photos and when they do its a big deal. Shooting it with a missile was a big deal and it was pathetic.

The fact that with the technology we have neither a foreign country or one of these rich faggots cant just go there based on "what we already know" should be proof enough.

Even james cameron stuffed his ass into a custom sub to go look at fish at the bottom of the sea.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j62CVRwZPc

Watch the video above, which shows different radiation sources being blocked by different materials.

Plutonium-239, whose decay produces alpha particles, (one of the kinds of particles found in the Van Allen Belts) can be blocked by a piece of tissue paper

Strontium-90, whose decay produces beta particles (which are the most common source of radiation in the Belts), can be cut down from a few thousand counts per minute (CPM) to less than ten CPM with as little as 4 MILLIMETERS of aluminum plating.

The Apollo vehicle had a few CENTIMETERS of aluminum shielding.

What did the USSR stand to gain by spending a shit ton of money on space race shit, only to convince the world that the US beat them?

>see hundreds of poltards satire or not denying the moon landings
>never a single one doubting gagarins flight or the USSR accomplishments

I always knew this place was a Russian psyop

Why do we have 45 threads a day arguing capitalism vs communism? What do you do when its actual countries arguing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5aDSYTMqyQw&t=12m30s

What about x-rays?

Its "Nasha" you c/fuck boi

youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4

The foil says everything, fuggin timestamp, not one astro-fag has been to the moon yet, its in our atomosphere for all cucks to see