Going Christian Due To Pizza

I'm literally started wearing a cross, giving up my vices, blessing my food before I eat and I'm planning on going to church next Sunday, all because of fucking pizza.

Anyone else know that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY&list=PL126FC84AA7438000
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&list=LLTO-c80R4E5NHasOZUoUhtQ&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=BmjquIxUVbo
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1138452/WARNING-GRAPHIC-CONTENT-Nanny-mercilessly-beats-toddler.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e_UO8wlZymM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes I do user, did the same as you two years back. The future is bright but I think we all know some darker shit is gonna play out before they get shut down.

Honestly I can kind of relate.

Enjoy those pedo priests

No. I'm too red pilled on sleeping in on Sundays. But you do what you gotta do. These are crazy times. Praise kek

>runs away from pedos to a religion with pedos.

You are really pathetic if you let satanist change the way you live.

Thats great man, seriously.
you people should do the same
I spent a lot of time in here and all I see is hate. If you want to hate something hate these kind of things.
"i hate hair on my pizza"
oh my GOD PLEASE

>wearing a cross
>christian
no thats called LARPing. Though you're on the right path user, keep it up.

Good, now watch these:
youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY&list=PL126FC84AA7438000

>not beign pagan

Good for you OP. There have been many signs and warnings left for us.

borrowing my friend's old testament when he gets home this coming weekend. need to read psalms from the palms of my hand

400 years ago
Our Lady told Sr. Marianne de Jesus Torres (17th century - Our Lady of Good Success, Quito, Ecuador)

"The Church will find itself attacked by waves of a secret sect ... corrupted priests will scandalize the Church ... Moreover, in these unhappy times there will be unbridled luxury which, acting thus to snare the rest into sin, will conquer innumerable frivolous souls who will lose themselves. Innocence will almost no longer be found in children, nor modesty in women, and, in this supreme moment of need of the Church, those whom it behooves to speak will fall silent."

“As for the Sacrament of Matrimony, which symbolizes the union of Christ with His Church, it will be attacked and deeply profaned. Freemasonry, which will then be in power, will enact iniquitous laws with the aim of doing away with this Sacrament, making it easy for everyone to live in sin and encouraging the procreation of illegitimate children born without the blessing of the Church. The Catholic spirit will rapidly decay; the precious light of Faith will gradually be extinguished until there will be an almost total and general corruption of customs. Added to this will be the effects of secular education, which will be one reason for the death of priestly and religious vocations. “The Sacrament of Holy Orders will be ridiculed, oppressed, and despised, for in this Sacrament, the Church of God and even God Himself is scorned and despised since He is represented in His priests.

The Devil will try to persecute the ministers of the Lord in every possible way; he will labor with cruel and subtle astuteness to deviate them from the spirit of their vocation and will corrupt many of them. These depraved priests, who will scandalize the Christian people, will make the hatred of bad Catholics and the enemies of the Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church fall upon all priests. "This apparent triumph of Satan will bring enormous sufferings to the good Pastors of the Church, the many good priests

bump, thanks for posting guys

Ive been a dedicated christian for years but these past few months ive been going astray due to a lot of distractions in my life. Christ is reminding me again to go back and its funny because of all places its here and from someone who just started all because of a pedophile conspiracy. He really does work in mysterious ways.

Good job to you user for taking the first step and i kid you not, the road is gonna get tougher if your going to take this path as Jesus said the path to salvation is narrow

you're an impressionable faggot. do you just run to the opposite extreme every time you see something you don't like?
oh wait, this is Sup Forums

OP, and anyone else here, I suggest you all watch this joe rogan podcast where he interviews Jordan Peterson. The man is like a scholarly nobody tm, and elucidates religious philosophy in a very sensible light as to how it can provide positive applications to our modern existential condition. It's really provocative stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&list=LLTO-c80R4E5NHasOZUoUhtQ&index=5

forgot the link

Tumblr promoting Marina Abamovic

As long as you read the King James Bible and study the New Testament you'll do great OP

I love Dr. Peterson and always enjoying listening to him talk, but I feel like I lose brain cells every time Rogan talks

Give me some more bro plx

Pizzagate making you a christian makes no sense. Just because apparently some demons exist (or any other word for it) like Moloch that doesn't mean christianity is true.
If anything I'm starting to believe there are indeed beings that are being worshipped, and feed off terrified children, but that these beings are actually the same beings worshipped by EVERY religion under different names.
I regret watching some David Icke talks last night because this suddenly doesn't sound like retarded bullshit to me any more.

No, as I hate you and your retarded ass religion.

But quite frankly I hate child molesters even more so whatever. As long as you don't go raping or abusing anyone, I'll let you live in your little bubble of delusional arrogance.

Once you become open to the idea of a spiritual world you can learn to communicate and interact with it. From that point it's pretty simple. You ask which is true and you observe what you are shown.

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:”

well, that's stupid. just because a bunch of child raping loons believes in the supernatural does not make the supernatural real.

pull your head out of your ass.

I saw that today and wanted to gag. Get me off that cancerous website. Please.

From what I know, Moloch was a god before the Christian god was thought of

Do not allow the fear of satan push your beliefs. You must only fear and love the awesome power of god. accept that his son jesus christ died to redeem you. all you must do is call upon jesus and let him into your heart and you will be saved when the world is destroyed by these satanists

>too literal devil worship to come to god
>Some people are still too dense to join the faith
At that point satan literally has to eat their children in front of them and they'll still tip their fedoras

anyways congrats user, Been catholic for a few years now so don't know the feel but glad you came to the right place.

I'm surprised someone hadn't made this picture sooner.

>RECITE THE ROSARY MY FRIEND,
>FIND THE NEAREST SSPX CHAPEL OR LATIN MASS

The "via negativa" will tell you where you should go, the satanists have the depraved sickening 'black mass', the Catholic Church is deposit of Truth, we are embattled for God's greater glory, Go to the Lamb of God in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, He is waiting for you.
the only way to crush the power of these kikes is to restore the social Kingship of Christ!

Keep your heart pure stay away from unclean sights.
it's the only way, recite the Rosary for the final destruction of child traffickers!

I went through something similar a little over two years ago. Was looking at all the weird shit in the world and was studying Christianity at the time and came to the conclusion that it was correct and predicted the future.

Christianity is interesting because to really get in depth you will need to study the original Greek and Hebrew words in passages to get the full breadth of what is said. But also it is unfortunate that a lot of people read the Bible and get different things out of it.

But yeah I'd highly recommend getting a Strong's Concordance and a good copy of the Bible. Even if people only study it for the historical value they will come to appreciate it more than they're told to by society.

I think that we might be in the end times and my suspicion has only grown stronger with the more knowledge I have. The Bible talks about a time when the whole world will be in a state of confusion because churches teach the wrong things, for example. When you look around for a church you might get hit with that hard.

There's a lot of good materials to read and I'm sorry PizzaGate was the thing to make you search for God, but you are similar to me when I was looking into CommonCore and some other things a while back.

People in the thread are making fun of you but once you have that realization that the evil in the world isn't simply the malice of a few men, and that there is something else "guiding" them, it is natural to turn to holy books and the Bible explains current events more than non-Christians seem to know.

DO NOT PUT YOUR FAITH IN MEN, THEY WILL ALWAYS FAIL YOU.

You are just retarded , i am a christian that people are in to demon worship has nothing to do with god , people are evil knowing this wont give me more faith

yes. Absolutely. these last few weeks...

Ive decided to embrace Ayn Rands Objectivism.

be rational
be ethical
be a producer
but i am also trying to get back in touch with my european ancestors. i think Church is a good idea

I appreciate it, brother

I understand, but its just...jesus christ, I mean I want to be as good a person as I can be, and amongst this kind of environment and this kind of world I just feel like, I should be supporting my church
also yeah im freaked out and Christlyness and goodness is looking good right now

Smart of the devil to tell people his plans , then later they are received as prophecy

who doesn't like pizza?

I've started going to church. I use to be a atheist but its too liberal for me. I still dont believe in the supernatural aspects but I think religon is important for societal cohesion.

Weak minded faggot

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

>rational
>church

why would you leave your child alone with an adult stranger nevermind their occupation??

fun fact you're still an atheist dumbass

cuck

Does anyone remember the atheist Sup Forumslack from a few years ago that decided to study the Bible so he could beat people in debates? He was going to become a sort of Biblical scholar to improve his arguments and debating skills, and he ended up converting to Christianity.

Almost nobody studies it anymore despite it being the most important, or at least most significant, book ever written.

waste of trips

fedoraism is much less logical than Christianity when practiced from the perspective of a great mind like Chesterton or Lewis

>Make earnestly the Sign of the Cross often
>recite at least three Ave Maria-s morning and before bed
>go to Confession
>ask the FSSPX to enroll you in the Brown Scapular
>wear a blessed Benedict's medal or BVM miraculous medal

youtube.com/watch?v=BmjquIxUVbo

daily reminder

info about kek

There's no point in studying the bible, even if you're a die hard Christian you're forced to pick and choose what parts to believe and what to ignore.

Read about how Jacob got the name Israel and tell me how it's important for us to know that shit.

welcome to abram monotheism. home of the right, home of those who left behind hedonism.

"new life" churches are a joke.

you're fighting the good fight brother,
Godspeed you!

If you want to flee from evil stay away from most churches.

you are your own temple of faith.

lol
>chaos is the opposite of gods order
Then you worship the god of entropy and icy death. Chaos is what makes life possible.

My God is Kek. My religion is Esoteric Kekism.

Praise Kek.

Are you stupid? Being christian is just as bad as being satanist. It derives from the same philosophy yup stupid tard

That just isn't true though user. The whole "the Bible contradicts itself" is just a meme repeated by people who don't bother to look at the ancient Greek and Hebrew. The only exception I can think of is that Christians are told they don't need to obey the Jewish dietary laws and customs. The biggest reason for this was so that the religion could be spread to other cultures.

This user is correct unfortunately, which is why I think we might be in the end times. The Bible talks about how the churches around the world are corrupted and give false teachings.

Good on ya user.

makes you think

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

babysitter?

jesus and the father are one

the holy spirit lives within believers

our body is our temple

it makes all sense now why we should take care of our body

I'm sorry, Jesus, I praised him like a million fucking times

Yes, good goy.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1138452/WARNING-GRAPHIC-CONTENT-Nanny-mercilessly-beats-toddler.html

ask not me, ask him for forgiveness

Cuck.

You people talk about redpill, but at the first side of an ugly world you go back to superstition.

>Read about how Jacob got the name Israel and tell me how it's important for us to know that shit.

He got the name israel after wrestling with god , israel means struggle with god , it looks stupid at first but once you understand the deeper meaning it makes more sense

Unless you're living 100% within all of the laws of the Bible (stoning to death unruly children, not wearing mixed cloth, etc) then you are picking and choosing.

Why pizza?

this meme

>worshipping literal faggots

i feel like the pizza thing needs spiritual power and if christ is willing to punish the wicked then he can have all my soul juice

whats this?

He beat god in a wrestling match. He pinned god and god tapped.

>blessing my food before I eat
Why don't you just say thanks for it. Blessing the food itself is going a little overboard.

>posting fake quotes

You of all people should know that, Poland.

>implying Christianity isnt another arm of satanism

in the immortal words of Castanza:
>they are all drains, they all lead to the same place

Dont do any kind of idolisation (wearing a cross, blessing food, going to church)
The absolute God does not give a flying fuck about empty worldly jestures. He knows exactly what is going on in your head, he knows whether you are thankful for your food. If you want to say thanks to him, do it by respecting and helping others. Practical shit, not "airy fairy" bullshit like eating the symbolic flesh of his son or other such faggotry.

Christ is King

God bless you OP

>2016
>Not being Jewish

Oy vey, shut it down

lol

why does everyone act as if cheese pizza is the absolute worst thing in this world? It really isn't. get a grip you triggered snowflakes.

kek confirmed for satan/kike
fuck i dodged a bullet

Same.

I was an atheist my entire life until 3 months ago, currently 23 years old. Now I study the Bible daily, and feel the light of God for the first time in my life. Its eyeopening to say the least.

>24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

Nowhere its claiming that god was using omnipotent powers when he did that , jesus was just a man but the romans kicked his ass also

>25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

so jacob wrestled with god until jacobs thigh was out of joint , he prevailed the struggle he did not win

it's about percieving other humans with the same respect as God himself, as opposed to percieving them as objects for your own gratification.
Choose the latter and you yourself could become "an object for others amusement".

STAY AWAY FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT

catholicism is in no way christianity

why?

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=e_UO8wlZymM

SHILL

I'm a Freemason

Not really. Even if all the pizzagate stuff is absolutely 100% true, it just means that a sizable chunk of the wealthy are sociopathic assholes, which is something I already suspected.

>be shocked due to rampant pedophilia among the American liberal elites.
>better embrace a religion whose elites regularly rape young altar boys.

Sounds gr8 m8.

fuck you kek, psyops bullshit. Praise God

Is that comic sans looking bullshit supposed to be her signature?

Fuck off braindead Jesus faggots. Enjoy sucking ancient Jew cock in written form.

this, youd have to a special kind of retarded to become a christian after this shit
>oh wow theres an evil moloch death cult who abuses children and cannibalizes
>i better join a death cult created by them who cannibalizes in effigy every week and turns a blind eye to the largest child abuse ring in history
christians are retarded cucks

Kek is the one true god OP

You can role play all you want, but kek is the way the truth and the life