Post political cartoons that really make you go like hhhmmm.....oh yeah.. hmm hmhm..... so deep..... hhmm...

Post political cartoons that really make you go like hhhmmm.....oh yeah.. hmm hmhm..... so deep..... hhmm..... really need to check my privileges right now... HHHMMM

My dad's a cop and gave me "the talk". Told me how he knows guys that have killed 3 people on duty and all declared self defence. Told me to never talk to a cop, never let them in unless they have a warrant, if not shut the door in their face.

Wow, I sure feel bad about all that conquering, genocide, slavery and oppression my people did in the past.

#NeveraHyperwarAgain

>Told me how he knows guys that have killed 3 people on duty and all declared self defense

they were probably all black, so unless your a nigger user I don't see why'd you'd be afraid

that said watch out for non white cops

This really activated my frontal lobe. Anyone else?

>black father

That doesn't make any sense, why is that boy's father present?

I can't think of anything more satirical than the original

>your

Bootin

Underrated post

lol and coming from Indonesia

dose this count

how about this?

Alright this one dose count im sure.

sorry, no punchline

Of course niggers would fly a spaceship into a sun.

Isn't it kind of a self fullfilling prophecy if you teach your children that cops (and in a wider sense white people) hate them and there is nothing you can do about it. So don't try to be friendly to them but be wary and kind of hate them back?

This is concentrated meme faggotry.

10/10

>black dad
lel
>gets scared by the police siren
top lel

k boy

Vorsicht, Kamerad - you are arguing about this problem with deduction and a reasonable mind. Both are things which "those people" won't ever accept. Heck, they even disregard science because it doesn't include their bush-vodoo smiting. And because science can't explain their witchery - which is real, by the way (kek) - they don't believe in science.

Hue I thought america stopped sending apes into space since they know human can survive in space?

Holy fucking kek.

Isn't it a self-fulfilling prophecy if you spread that black people are just stupid and violent so they never bother to try harder, and more people just think the worst of them?

trying to be creative

10/10

kek

8/10
bretty gud

>dindu in the patch
my sides are now in orbit

So criminally underrated you are going to be sent down here.

Isn't it a self-fulfilling prophecy if you spread that black people are just stupid and violent so they never bother to try harder, and more people just think the worst of them?
>black people
>black
>people
but its the jews who promotes gangster culture within the negro community.

Oh, so there is the same comic with the son of a police officer playing with black dolls? I wasn't aware. Link please!

He's in prison dreaming about how the lack of a father figure and role model lead him down a path of criminality and that Zionism has devastated the quality of life for young adult African males through cultural indoctrination and poverty and that the police were just other people trying to protect and serve their communities under the extreme conditions of contemporary America and tries to enjoy what little time he has in this fantasy world before he returns to the nightmare that is his life.