Does Sup Forums ever get sick of being BTFO?

Does Sup Forums ever get sick of being BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Its my fault someone else was irresponsible

I'm sick, yes. SICK OF WINNING.

Lol, the (((nose)))

Where does life begin?

Do you remember being slapped on the ass by the doctor when you were born?

Does memory dictate consciousness?

When does life begin?

Does not spilling your seed upon the ground kill thousands of gametes that are potential life forms?

WHO AM I, IF NOT A BYPRODUCT OF A CRUEL ABERRATION THAT HAS RESULTED IS MY CONSCIOUSNESS

I WANT TO DIE

this

made me reply

dont forget to
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

>implying I'm against abortion
Why would I want more niggers around?

>mfw 0.5/10 = 0.05

Wew lad.

>we should force an innocent child to grow up in a less than ideal home just to teach some slut a lesson

Yes, so the other slut would not do the same shit, and maybe make her think once in her life for a change.

In what universe does this theory hold true?
I thought liberals were the delusional ones.

You are supposed to reply with argument.

abortions should be legal and free but if you need one you get sterilized.

so you can't be against something on an ethical basis without personally helping to solve the problem? i'll agree to that as soon as everyone who is anti-war gets started on talking all human conflict away.

>Killing an innocent child is justified because the home is less than ideal.

Stop baiting

Nobody has an obligation to take care of someone else's child because that person screwed up and got pregnant when they weren't ready or something.

But society has an obligation to protect the rights of the unborn.

Of course we are all torn on abortion because something like 60 or 70% of abortions are done by African Americans.

>believes murder for the sake of murder is wrong
>believes babies born from rape are ok to be aborted

yes dumbass, 0.5/10 is 0.05 - and your point is?

>If you don't want to let your neighbor feed live puppies into a meat grinder, you have to adopt them all

>it's a woman's fault if she got raped going back home from work at night

>dose Sup Forums

Get off Sup Forums reddit. You fags try so hard but you blind ass cunts cant see your accomplishing nothing.

@100721185
>about to reply
>see flag

>I said I was against abortion in all cases

It's too late for damage control

yeah it is bitch should have a man to defend her

Its never too late to kys.

>two wrongs make a right

>abort the child
Or
>have him raised by homosexuals

What would Sup Forums do?

>@100721185

You done fucked up

If a man to defend you could be bought in a store for $1, your post would sound reasonable

>Of course we are all torn on abortion because something like 60 or 70% of abortions are done by African Americans.
THE UPSIDE IS IT KILLS BABIES BUT THE DOWNSIDE IS IT GIVES WOMEN A CHOICE AMIRITE?

I'm 100% sure that there is more demand than offert in adoption

You could probably get them for less in Russia

Is that supposed to be a banter?
I can't wait until the day of the rake

Don't abort, send the child to orphanage.

hello ahmed

Murdering the child is preferable to the woman having to carry the rapist's child. If the rapist was guaranteed that his child would survive and reproduce then evolution will encourage rape behavior rather than the more resource consuming route of consensual sex and the thousands of murdered innocents is worth having a society where women are more than livestock for breeding.

It is not her fault, but she could have prevented it from happening.
Also, abortions for raped women make up a very tiny percentage of all abortions.
Abortions are generally not done for the sake of raped women. Using the raped women as excuse for abortion is very disingenuous.

The most important thing about this discussion is hardly ever talked about: is it a good idea to take our strongest instinct and drive and remove the relation between cause and effect?

You're not supposed to choose whether having sex results in pregnancy. Why do you think our birthrates are below replacement level?

I think most of us are only against abortion for white people.

It's better for a kid to be dead than to have a shitty home life that they could potentially rise out of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

Not whoring around or atleast using birth control is a very hard concept I see.

I'm sick of leftists. Even when somebody like Michelle Bachman fosters like three dozen kids they aren't even slowed down on the "pro lifers and Christians are hypocrites" train.

>Agaisn't abortion
>Adopted
>Will adopt in the future
BTFO Aussie acum

Do you seriously believe what you're saying? Nature isn't some omnipotent force, you psychfag.