So i heard this bored hates us trans folk

So i heard this bored hates us trans folk
what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y
twitter.com/sophievlabelle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically the idea is one of rejection of authoritarianism. Trans get to be the sole judge of if they are male or female and obviate teh rest of societies opinions. I have my own mine and perceptions. You may believe yourself to be female, that's fine but you can't countermand what i believe you to be.

That's messed up

it' not that most of us hate you with impunity its that we hate you because you're loud, annoying, victim, faggots who are so full of yourselves that you think any critisizm on any demographic that is even remotely associated with any thing you believe for is a personal attack on you

if you refuse to accept biological truths, you deserve no respect.

:(

bullshit comics like that sure dont help your case

There are only 2 genders for humans. Sorry, but you can't refute science with feelings.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Sup Forums trans ideology is: if an anorexic's body image is they are too fat, you give them treatment. If a male's body image is they shouldn't have a penis, you cut it off?

Honestly? You can do what-ever you want to your body, and can get up to what-ever you want with your like-minded friends.

But the moment you try to pass off your insanity as "normal" and try to push society as a whole to accept it as such, that there steps over the line.

You, in your belief, are not a fingernail better than a christian with his own - nor is the later by default any better. But trans people want others to believe in their crap, buy into it, and would like it very much if others act like them.
It's an aggressively expanding cult, based on hormonal irregularities that can be treated with artificial hormones. But instead, you want this illness to spread. It's like an amputee pushing for amputee reforms, because it is the more humane way to live in his eyes. Its insanity in its purest form.

TLDR?
kys, fag

>i believe i'm something
>therefore, everyone has to believe this despite observable evidence to the contrary
if you were born with xy chromosones, you're a male. you might think you're female, but the fact is that your body is programmed to be a man. we don't mind if you take your hormones, but we'll tell you what you are.

Yea, murdered... by themselves.

Its suicides. Because you need help with your mental illness and not people telling you its normal.

be gay, be lesbian, be straight, be asexual, be self sexualized, but if you say you are a female trapped in a mans body or vise versa then you have a serious identity problem. if you cant axcept who you are then you have no respect for yourself, thus deserve no respect from any random stranger

I wish tranny's got murdered like this cartoon depicts

>I thought it was just funny

It is.

Children Status = NEVER EVER

post more comics now faggot

Most people here generally don't hate gays or trans so much as we hate anyone who forces that type of lifestyle on society through a barrage of propaganda and brainwashing via media, entertainment and educational institutions. Stop trying to fuck with the traditional pillars of society (marriage, gender etc.) that underpin our civilization, and we'll stop hating you. Deal?

Trans people tend to be condescending cunts. They demand that i pay them special attention and treat them in any manner they choose.

If i hate talking to the average faggot or dick weed why the fuck would i bother having a full conversation about your made up pronoun when all i want is to tell you to fuck off and walk on my way.

but that's so rude. and being born with a brain that isn't the right gender is a legit scientific occurrence.
It's like being a smart ass also, oh really i was born with a vagina? thanks , i didn't know i just ask that people respect my beliefs and they are the ones forcing their dogma on me if they can't respect it

Your crazy as a coconut bubs.
I tell em I'm jesus, they lock me up, you tell em you gender identify as the other/both/neither genders and they fall over themselves to validate you.
It's hard being the son of god.

You will be purged faggot sympathizer, history repeats and the faggots like you are always the ones that end up in mass graves

quints confirm, kek loves trans people

quints confirm #rude

Come on guys, let OP mince around and abjectly criticize Sup Forums as he sees fit. What's the harm?

Sup Forums is not one person, and 4chains in general kind of likes traps, but you went and made it an issue right away, and haven't shown us your tits and timestamp, because now you are just another goddamn attention whore.

i bet she didn't help though.

>being born with a brain that isn't the right gender is a legit scientific occurrence.
Go look it up mate, find an actual recent source that people take seriously and post it here.

pic related

Quick pence, another ones loose, zap 'em!

>i just ask that people respect my beliefs and they are the ones forcing their dogma on me if they can't respect it
>t. islamic jihadist

>Men die in droves all the time and nobody gives a shit.
>Man claims to be a woman
>Suddenly people should care

Trans need to be put down.

YIFF IN HELL, FURFAG

So
Fucking
Concise

>Penis can only be created from a Y chromosome
>Y chromosome is what defines you as male
>Penis isn't gendered guys!

You will chop of your dick or breasts and then realize that it doesn't actually make you feel any different and that you will never actually be the opposite sex. Then? You will either turn to drug abuse or suicide. Please, chose the second option.

then identify as yourself, if you refuse to accept that you are male or female then identify as a personality, not a preconstructed social norm such as male/female. those only signify about XX or XY genitic makeup.

wtf I love mothers now

>i just ask that people respect my beliefs
Nope. You want them to ADHERE to your own beliefs. No, let's be civil - maybe you are not one of those that do, but those that are, do so at a volume that discredits all of your lot.

They want their "correct" made-up pronouns, and that everyone talks to them in that way. That's like a catholic bishop wanting all people to call him "his exatled holyness" or some shite - but instead of one important (and non-existent) crazy, all of your footfolk-crazies want it. You want to change our behaviour, because it would please you. Its like muslim people wanting christian girls to wear a headscarf. Don't you see how insane all that is? Or, at the very least, how insane it looks to the rest of us?

We don't.

Don't hate you, as such. Just think you're mentally ill and need real treatment instead of genital mutilation. Sexual reassignment won't fix the suffering that you feel. When trans people who went through with it realize this they generally end up killing themselves. There's a reason you never see old trans people. It's a tragic cycle that destroys lives and it shouldn't be normalized.

Remember pol

>Penis isn't a gendered organ
>Brain is
Pick one faggot

Please don't tell me this is a trap. Also please tell me who this is. Even if it is a trap

People don't hate trannies they hate the idiotic rhetoric and identity politics that come with them.

The whole authoritarian left is condescending. It's their form of "trolling".

Go to /r /shitredditsays or /r /enoughtrumpspam or a similar subreddit.

They all talk as if they're on a high horse. They keep their condescending culture strong.

Add that to the fact that redditors are already condescending and insufferable, and you have people that you can never get along with.

Fuck I hate redditors.

to be fair, if you have a defective gene in the Y chromosome, you won't develop as male, you'll still have a vagina and underdeveloped breasts/ovaries while being genetically XY
>swyer syndrome
still, genetic abnormalities aren't new genders nor is biological sex a social construct

Oh man, those digits confirm that trans people are truly part of the master race. Peace be upon you, transfriend.

How pretentious.

How the fuck do you not know who Sarina is? Jesus fuck newfags.

It's not that a lot of us don't like them it's just they feel the need to force it down everyone's throats and if you think it's a little bizarre then you are automatically scum and must be shunned for your views. I know like two trans people and they're both alright people but one of them never shuts up about it and it's like yeah good for you you can be a man I just don't care so stop telling me. The other one is an entitled prick half the time because they can dress like a boy and that makes them better than everyone else

Sarina Valentina

No but they say the brain isn't gendered either

So in your eyes is a trap normal? Or for instance a shemale who totally accepts that they're a man but also enjoys dressing up in drag and everything that comes with that?

God wills it. Doing kek's work, user.

Plus that fucking comic doesn't help much

>people use biological sex rhetoric to invalidate trans people
>its dangerous

ah yes, being trans is perfectly safe though, thats why they never commit suicide or get shunned from society

>but that's so rude. and being born with a brain that isn't the right gender is a legit scientific occurrence.
Sounds to me like they do

But why would she assume he's bisexual or homosexual? The vast majority of people are heterosexual.

Oh. my. goodness.

Realizing that this is the author, just made me hate his shit-tier comic another 20% harder.

I bet you noobs dont even know what's in their pants.
Sad.

feminine penis

>such a low number of trans that in all official statistics they just round down to 0% it's so low
>almost all have severe mental illnesses that make them more prone to awful decisions/ committing crimes
>get surprised when the rate of their involvement in this shit is disproportionately high compared to the general population
if I had just 5 apples and someone took 3 it would be pretty disingenuous to say he's taking over half of my apples while acting like I own an orchard

But here's a hint

thingsthathappen.jpg

>shattered masculinity
>it's literally a boy trying to pretend he's a girl

wew lad

Man that hairline is receding to Christine Chan levels.

Why do they have to dress as sluts? They look like those cheap slags from England

Parents allowing or sometimes even encouraging their children to stop their own puberty is some of the craziest shit I've ever heard in my life

Is it though? Are Trans people really murdered at a higher rate than say than other groups? In western countries?

>You're gay
>I'm not gay
>lol wtf I never said you're gay insecure much?

Men are more likely to be murdered all the time, but these people only care when those men think they are women.

This is bad as >pls be my ai gf

I don't know about murder, but they kill themselves all the time. So yes, being trans increases your likelihood of getting killed by a human.

>Christine

fucking hell, he just keeps on giving

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y

twitter.com/sophievlabelle

Sarina and Bailey are the most entry-level traps/shemales out there, just knowing those terms should mean you know who they are. In fact, I'd argue nobody even comes close to rivaling either of them in popularity.

I dont hate trannies, i feel sorry for them and wish people would stop acting like their mental illness is acceptable in any way

It's official user :^)

>nobody posting the edits yet
Literally why

Based Germany laying it down.

no. that is reality.

your rights end where they meet other people's rights. You can't dictate what another person thinks, feels, or experiences (about you).

t. genderfluid male

I dont hate you. I just think you're mentally ill and having your mental illness enabled by lefty do-gooders instead of getting help so you can cure your mentally deranged desire to cut your dick off.

i recognise that swimsuit

Can someone explain to me how babies work cus I was never taught in school.

Basically this.

The poor sicko can still have children, only not in the way he would have preferred to (provided he continues to abstain from castrating himself). This is why "mental sexual identity" has zero relevance. It's only your physical parts that matter at all, and you should live your life according to what you actually got, not what you wish you had gotten.

She deleted the video where she was "singing" some quebec song (it sounded like the cookie monster deepthroating a vibrator) - don't suppose anyone has a mirror of it?

When they go to the doctors are they given male or female doses?
Do they compete in male or female sporting events?
When dieting do they eat male or female recommended calorie intake?
When taking supplements do they take male or female rda?

thats more of a hobby/fetish by definition. i still think its weird but i also think choking/erotic asphyxiation, and other stuff like it, is wierd. but full on denial of genetics up to the point of surgery just to be something you think you are, that's sickness.

I remember watching it a couple months ago, but yeah it's deleted now. I'll try to find a mirror, but it's unlikely