Cultue vs. Race

Isn't culture the problem not race?

If those of you who value American and western ideals moved to the U.S, wouldn't the U.S do great?
Hard working immigrants are fantastic. Isn't the problem that we self loathe to much and make everything about race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KXqYHKdA94
youtube.com/watch?v=5QVlKK7jamg
youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't search for logic where it's designed to not exist.

Those who are opposed to a religious doctrine are called racists in your country.

>Those who are opposed to a religious doctrine are called racists in your country.

that is a problem that being said outlawing it is gay

100% correct, in my opinion.

People don't realize that there are many cultures in a place and you have to conform to them all in different environments. A personal culture that you do in private, a family culture, neighborhood culture, work culture, city culture, country culture, ect.

I've seen good people and bad people from around the world. Hell, I've lived in places where the culture was tough to get used to.

Unfortunately, classical liberal democracies have a problem with people pushing their personal cultures onto the country culture as a whole or just not conforming at all.

But outlawing some other doctrines promoting negativity is completely straight according to you, right?

No you shouldn't outlaw anything

In my perfect world people would like western ideals, which also means not pushing religion or outlawing it and wouldn't fall prey so shitty ideologies

let the free market play islam out, encourage people to not support people who agree that women should not have rights
im not saying dont buy from an islamic shop owner, but dont buy from him if he believes in sharia law

Yes, culture is the problem. But it's also a problem that certain races (generally from incompatible cultures) have an incredibly hard time fully assimilating, even many generations down the road. Mexicans have a decent chance of assimilating after a while if they keep a strong nuclear family. Africans and even African Americans have a harder time because their IQs are much lower than the majority demographic. This breeds resentment within the unsuccessful toward the dominant group (and their culture) and will cause them to reject it.

And what do you think happens when the more intelligent and successful "oppressors" are outnumbered by those who simply can't compete in a free market system?

And his clients who do believe in sharia law will not buy from your shops. They will breed like rabbits and their population will outgrow you sooner or later. Then what?

Then encourage fucking to preserve western ideals
also they cant impose sharia law unless they break the law

youtube.com/watch?v=-KXqYHKdA94

Even given the same economic background, whites prove to be much more intelligent than say, blacks for instance. There are very measurable differences between races. Europeans and Asians have developed to work systems much better than most of the world. If your argument is that whites are holding people back or that people are holding themselves back, neither can be true because Asians are better at handling white majority countries better than actual white people, and it's been shown that the lower down the skin tones you go, the higher the self-esteem.

Now you could argue that you've been a black man who was a genius, or an Asian who was dysfunctional and a failure. These are called outliers / anecdotes meaning they're not average. On average you can see everything I'm saying is true. Don't listen to the anime guy. He's bad for you.

link studies that show from the same background blacks come out worse

Culture is a relfection of the people. Sure there are some blacks who grow up in good households and actually are good boys. Even Obama's daughter is degenerate though. 20% nurture 80% nature. You're born with a great mind or a poor mind and exercising it only does so much.

Ok here's actual stats showing that whites earning 20k are on par with blacks earning 200k. Plus not only does the richest black majority city have more crime than the poorest white city, but there's a stronger correlation with crime in regards to race than their is unemployment and poverty.

The real problem is that third work immigration offers no benefits to western countries.

Blacks have higher self esteem and they have things like affirmative action among things. They still are failing. However immigrants they're Asian will do better first gen than blacks would ever dream of even after assimilation.

>link studies that show from the same background blacks come out worse

>doesnt link studies

its lazy leftist thinking faggot
>You're born with a great mind or poor mind and exercising it only does so much
Surprised you're not a communist

Race doesn't equal IQ
and even IQ doesn't equal being an intelligent person
Look at where Ben Carson came from, probably not a super high IQ and the guy is a genius

Look into race studies and you'll see everyone really is about the same
Evolution wise it wouldn't make sense if we were that different

Yep, I'm with Thomas Sowell on that one.

>Isn't culture the problem not race?

Yes
But they are linked. As is geography.

Three generations of a fatherless home will fuck anyone of any colour up.

>Race doesn't equal IQ
>Look into race studies and you'll see everyone really is about the same
?

It's not so black and white. Culture and race are tied together in a very strong way especially when it is very different from the one that someone might live in. Like niggers in the US act like niggers and not Americans. Why? Its because they can see they are different and wish to be like those who look like them, so they act like niggers. Same with spics and Asians. They will see their differences and act upon it. That's why whites are good at integrating in the US and niggers spics and chinks suck ass at it. Even if their parents are culturally western, give their offspring the chance and they will most likely revert. Its the sad truth, my grandfather is a spic but acts white, and my dad went full out Chicano because he though of himself as a spic so he got used to it.
TL;DR race and culture are connected which is why realistically race is the problem.

Social class supersedes race in first world countries.

Race doesn't "equal" IQ, but each race has a different average IQ. A 10 point difference in average has massive implications on the overall abilities of two different races.

The average Sub Saharan African is as smart as an 11 year old white child. There are of course some number of smart Africans that are smarter than most whites.

if race was the problem and not culture then all the people in this picture would integrate flawlessly

culture is always the problem

Actually I'm an advocate for Capitalism. Much of the reason I am is because I believe some people like myself have a better ability to do math and things related than others. Not many people are even slightly capabale of management. Only like 1% of people are smart enough to truly run anything big and only a minority of them have a savant like ability to really run things. Intelligence is in high demand, and despite people crying about overpopulation, there's tons of math related jobs that're expected to have a large surplus of empty positions. I don't think everyone is the same so I don't think anyone should get the same. I believe in natural selection.

You can research yourself if you aren't happy with my source. Don't think there's a difference between races? 90% of prisons are occupied by men (high T, more low IQ). There's biological differences that cause this right? Well if minorities or blacks occupy 50% or more of prisons, suddenly it's not due to biology? If you look at the stats, blacks commit 5x the amount of crimes as whites, yet are shot only 3.5x the amount as whites. Policing isn't the issue either? I believe it's biology. Here's a male vs female bell curve showing how biology can influence IQ.

They have the same fucking economic background. These are fucking successful blacks and the fact that you missed this in your response is agitating.

>not showing evidence again

Yeah faggot women and men are different.
Also we free the slaves and didn't educate them. Blacks didn't have a great start, not saying i believe in affirmative action.

No one wants those jobs because quality of life goes down when all you do is fucking work.

How about black culture not encouraging school

Anecdotes dumbass. Find any factor that culture provides and come back here when you find one. Actual data.

>japan
race plays a role but culture is more important

Biology is the root, culture is the flower. Culture is nothing but the sum of our individual actions, and things like intelligence are genetic. Or, to put this in another way, inferior cultures are inferior because the people who create them are also inferior

>.png
Well...
Fuck.

Genital mutilation?

Same economic background. Plus Jews for instance have the highest (Ashkenwazis) IQs on the entire fucking planet and have been purged from 100+ countries. Jews have higher rates of mental disorder than any other population as well. I have Jewish on both sides, also am German and basically the whitest guy when you consider what's left of me. You wouldn't believe the amount of autism you could find in one person and still find a functioning person. How is this relevant? It's not, but apparently data that measures a large population doesn't work for you. Maybe my anecdote will.

Seriously fuck off if you wanna say it's irrelevant but your only excuse is white privilege. Y'all finna come onto whitey messaging board and try and say whites have it best when we all know damn well Asians and even Jews reign supreme.

>Then encourage fucking to preserve western ideals
Yeah, that's definitely going to work.

>also they cant impose sharia law unless they break the law
They can make it the law.

Japan is 98% ethnically Japanese. Asians that come here have higher SATs and IQs than whites here. Even ones that aren't first gen or have strong culture. Jews as well.

The more brown America gets, the more 3rd world it gets. End of story.

You're arguing the chicken and the egg. Remove the black family from the equation and a nigger is still gonna nig niggardly. Find me one successful black society, or one that is like ours and has actually fucking done something for the world. Pro tip; you can't.

I'm mexican grew up poor in the US but graduated hs with good grades something many blacks just don't even achieve without someone constantly holding their hand and have a good job making pizza for the past 2 years something that the blacks I've worked with only last a few weeks because it's too hard or dirty I really think it very culture related the more I've grown up and worked with people where the people that are brought up with nothing strive towards earning the most and people that expect reparations over the horrors their ancestors went through just kick back and blame their problems on anyone who disagrees

I'm as aryan looking as they come user
Jews also came from educated places and weren't sold as slaves as recently
>Y'all finna come onto whitey message board
cool one faggot
Clinging to race is lazy and dumb
Also I think I'd rather hangout with niggers then fags who do shitty black impressions

im out but just remember you have leftist ideals and you just like trump because of counter culture

Culture is a product of both environment and heredity

Here's a pretty comprehensive image, OP.

You just discovered how Jews were created.

There's a stronger correlation with race and crime than their is with unemployment or poverty and crime. OP is either retarded or a major cuck. High testosterone is actually very correlated with racism. This nigguh and his constituence finna need 2 get some super male vitality these niggas straight boolin need to get up off they low T asses.

Hey retard... Who got Trump in office? Whites.

Less of us, means more dumb shit skins to go for the marxist democrats. """""culture""""" in relation to foreigners from peasant countries is 'gibs me dat'. They don't care about American culture. Hence why they vote Dem.

True look at liberal states and cities like Chicago what a shit hole use to be beautiful with whites polish Italians Germans now it's nothing but Mexicans and blacks

Man what a dumb faggot. Jews been fucked up they asses all history an shiet now they all got high IQ, autism, schizophrenia, sociopathy, ADHD.. I know I've got the kike blood in me but it's kinda depressing knowing the Aryan in me is so cucked. Like whites and Asians are the best but how the fuck do we have people like this. They deny race and fight racism so hard it's like they think they're literally about to be gassed. The desperation is real.

Do you think some day whites will become the Jews of today?

>pedantic jew

Your problems come from you faggot, not your jew past. Quit being such a fucking fag

>sorry but as a JEW we just dont like nationalism - nationalism

quit defining yourself by heritage faggot, take some fucking responsibility
fucking beta kike

aryan blood doesn't mean shit either does jew blood
IQ past a certain point doesn't even mean that much, work for what you fucking want commie

I'm a commie? Why? No I'm pro-Capitalism. I am also a white nationalist. Am also not a beta, have higher muscle mass yet less fat than a large majority of my peers. High T as well, probably due to my Scottish side. Race is very real. Despite 100+ purgings, Jews are 0.2% of the population and have 39% of the Nobel prizes. A large amount of Jews are schizophrenic (actual stats showing Jews have issues with personality disorders in massive amounts). By the way, personality disorders can result in higher IQ. I doubt there's very many geniuses out there that aren't fucked up. If what you're saying is that I sound like a victim, I was never gasses and I'm the furthest thing from it. Niggers still gonna nig and blame everything on their past, but majority of my ancestors usually lost everything very suddenly yet basically everyone of them turned it back around into a success story.

shut up heeb no1 cares about ur ancestors
theyre probably all pussies and not glorious

>MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD

quit taking credit from people before you you fucking weak minded heeb

and what about Cuba then?

I'm still better than 99% of my peers physically and mentally. I'm not you really typical NEET faggot, I'm actually very good at math and things related, also have a good idea what to do once I finish this final year in high school. Not taking credit for my ancestors. But apparently it's alright if niggers do right? They be out here on the sidewalk straight boolin and that's an argument? Jews have the same issues they do and come out on top. Every. Fucking. Time.

Call me weak minded all you like I'm just responding to a previous post. I used to fry my brains by staying up for 3+ days at a time even before 18 popping pills, drinking, and doing hardcore degenerate drugs. Still got fucking perfect grades in math, quit that behavior and still winning. Suck my balls. Quit it with that weak mind shit you finna catch yourself hurt.

maybe america

Europe must preserve her ethnic peoples

>you finna catch yourself hurt

No one says that, even blacks don't say that. Finna was used for maybe three months. You're not hard, you took xanax and did coke twice and it's not hard to pass highschool math if you do homework for more then 20 minutes a week
You are a typical insecure highschool faggot

>No one says that, even blacks don't say that. Finna was used for maybe three months.

They still and have used that quite often, that I've seen.

It's a natural slang of "fixing to", as in "preparing to" or "about to".

Culture comes from genetics interacting with the enviroment.

It's race that is the problem.

>Even Obama's daughter is degenerate though

Bush's daughters were way worse

It's a mix of both, but mostly culture.

Children of rich black celebrities seem to turn out fine.

Nope not even remotely correct. Like I said 3+ days no sleep was common for me. Drank, smoked, and took hard drugs every weekend and sometimes even at school. Still go to school drunk but pretty infrequently now that I've got my shit together.

Nope, gives people ideas. They're always be some nigger who'll start to start to bitch about whitey and stir up trouble. I'd rather purge them all.

I don't give a fuck faggot
It's called highschool, you do some adderall you smoke some pot.
If you did meth or heroin you're a fucking idiot. The rest seems to be pretty tolerable.

Also why the fuck are you bragging about this? It doesn't make you seem like you over came anything, it's not unreasonable to show up to school fucked up, do drugs on the weekends and then get good grades. Quit trying to brag, it's not a hardship faggot.

I feel fucking gay for arguing with you this long, good job on cutting down drugs and working out but quit being such a fucking faggot.

>I'm still better than 99% of my peers physically and mentally

You don't sound like it, you sound like a boring faggot who doesn't want to be dumb so you try really hard.

Congratulations.You have figured out the answer.

Dumbasses on Sup Forums think it's about race. No it's not. It's about culture. IDGAF if someone is black, if they reject degeneracy then I am with them.

Bump

This argument stemmed from saying I had a weak mind. Just saying how despite all the bullshit still pulling through on top. People say life's impossible for blacks and things related because of a shitty homelife, and even despite showing data illustrating the effect of economic background, they still say how their strawman proves them right.

Culture arises from race.
Every race has a different average IQ.
IQ has the greatest correlation to success.

I think ideally yes. There's nothing that inherently makes it impossible for all races to conform to the host culture. Unfortunately the obvious physical differences plus the hormonal/biological impulse differences usually lead to self-segregation and hence group identity issues.

>race doesn't equal IQ
Okay, Mr (((Goldberg)))

>Funny black people pic
Here's another one

How would you define a brit?

AhhhOy lads, please congratulate this man.

Low IQ niggers create a retarded culture.

culture

youtube.com/watch?v=5QVlKK7jamg

I refuse to believe there is another race even stupider than abos

youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE

if there are 2 different races in the same nation, the smaller one gonna create his own subculture

so you either divide the country in 2 or race mix till the country is homogeneous

>Papua New Guineans have a IQ that high

I'm sure that once the middle-easterners will stop their wars, they will catch up

They are the cradle of civilisation after all

its so fucked up that the majority of abos are technically mentally retarded

>cradle of civilisation
Sumerians are long dead.

they were but because of islam theyre now 40 generations deep into rampant first cousin marriage. i think its something like 40 to 50 percent of muslim marriages globally are with a blood relative

Culture is the direct consequence of race.
/thread

partially

culture is based off of many things, one of which being skin color, and even in cultures that have had different skin colors in them for centuries, there are still subcultures that form based off of skin color

And yet you are casually gliding right past the many societal facings that go into these things. Age, where they live, what occupations, did they go to school, what about their parents jobs and schooling.

This board is constantly obsessed with talking about race. Me just saying I'm black immediately changes the way everyone on the board would read my post and respond to me. Like it literally changes what I type into something completely different in their mind.

Is it so hard to accept that in some areas, it's the same in real life?

>implying anyone there has any connection with the civilizations and cultures that existed at the dawn of time

Quite literally the only people who could possibly say they are a long-lasting civilization could be greece or china, and even then that's pushing it.

Yeah, muslims are mostly semetic (they are closely realted to the juice) they are a different race, and their constant inbreeding lowers their IQ.

proofs?

>not using tally marks to make reading the dead injun count easier

fucking TRIGGERED

Okay.

What language do they speak in Iraq? What kind of writing?

What language did the Sumerians speak? What kind of writing?

What were the religions of Sumeria? What are the religions of Iraq?

What are the names like of people who live in Iraq? What of ancient Sumeria?

Do they still use fucking bronze tools in Baghdad?
If any of those questions do not match, your proofs lie therein.

absolutely checked

It's probably both but why would you take the chance on either?

Culture is a much bigger problem, but that doesn't mean race is not a problem.

>When the local Chinky runs low on food so starts to prepare cats from the surrounding neighborhood and they get found out but it doesn't matter since they were basically about to shut down anyway