they are working against you in your own countrys

theyre souless beady eyed sociopaths

they are not you friend and they never will be

stop watching anime you cuckold

weaboos will go to the camps with the kikes, cucks and bucks

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a Chinese Christian church near where I live. Asians are based integrating bro-tiers you double nigger

No one's falling for this shit.

asians make more money than you in your own country and you still look up to them hahahahahhhaa

poor little white boy

well, asians have proved to be much more based than white people, they dont give a fuck about feminism and are not afraid to be xenophobic, give me a single reason why they should not inherit the world you crackas were too weak to preserve

because if white people are gone who will they have to copy

you already left enough pop trash to keep them going on for millenia

Because if China's track record is anything to go by, they will soullessly torture and genocide your entire population. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing but none of us would be around to enjoy it as we would suffer the same fate.

Goddam chinese not even knowing how to wait in a fucking line. Seriously the most self centered, egotistical race.

Also they smell weird

Damn right they're soulless fucks with no empathy

red pilled sharter

Id rather have zerglings inherit the earth rather than seeing the rise of planet Sharia you whites are bringing on

Oh come on. They only hate me because I'm cumming in their sisters bareback. It's kind of fucking natural.

you get what you take, not what other people take from you, stop being a whiny bitch and earn your livelihood asshat

they make more money than you in your own country

they would never allow you to make more than them in their countries

remember that leaflet

asians make more money than you in your own country hahahah

your people spilled millions of litres of blood to earn that country

and you gave it away to people who hate you because they made a type of cartoon you like. fat piece of shit

fuck man i cant differentiate betweetn italy and ireland

wtf? since when does Sup Forums like asians? We hate SEA monkeys and only respect east asians as worthy allies or adversaries in whatever is to come.

american "men" are not men

how are you gonna let another race become the bread winners in a country literally millions of your fore fathers fought and died to create

asian men are the man of the house in america. you are the cuckolds

Was an asian kid mean to you in school or have you never actually talked to one in real life?

theres alot of chink sympathizers on pol

and almost all of them are american weaboos

chink go home

WTF have Asians got to do with weeaboos? Is the newfaggotry so infectious people forgot who weeaboos are? I even see posters talking about "Japan's weeaboo problem". WTF is wrong with you people, you like google it and shit before looking like a retard.

Bad timing sport. Final Fantasy just came out. And Chang's sister is the only one that will come over and suck my dick and make me a sandwich and then fuck off.

I'm white m8. I'm just trying to understand why you think this way. More then 50% of this thread is you sperging out so I'm just curious

asians make the money that they earn in my country, just like I make the money that I earn in my own country, you're literally complaining because what you disagree with capitalism? eat a fat dick

asians make more money than you in your own country you and you dont care

they are the bread winners in a country that tens of millions of your ancestors died to protect

think about that for a second you pathetic little american pussys

Don't act like australia is equally cucked by immigrants.

>b-b-b-but its fair because they worked hard

a government is a business that represents the people. not a balanced roleplay experience. find me a country in asia where white men make more mone than the locals...

till then you're just a sad little white cuckold

Weeaboos aren't Asian you dumbfuck. That's like saying you can have a Scottish Indian Chief of the Sioux Nation.

This!!! This so much! Someone here finally gets it. Based Straya

white men are still the bread winners here

black men got a lock on the women game in america

asian men got a lock on the business game in america

what do you sad little white boys have? hahahah you're getting dominated in your own country

>too weak to preserve
>20th century war casualties number in tens of millions of white men's deaths

>they hate you
>they are working against you in your own countrys
IDGAF, we deserve it for producing such a pathetic, cucked society.

What makes you think they're diabolically working against our interests by paying taxes and obeying the law?

t. Chang

as he says this jamal is 8 inches deep in some white american pussy

and chang is 8 figures deep in your white american childrens future

This I'd slaughter niggers and retards and then myself if there was a super intelligent Asian demigod that wanted to make the world not shit.

Chinks number in the fucking billions. And they're just one race of Asians. They can only replicate and cheat. Not "worthy allies" or any of this other fucking garbage you faggots shill on here. Get that shit out of here.

>dude what makes you think people are biologically pre disposed to tribalism
>like theres no examples throughout history of different races getting together and working as a unit against the interests of a country they inhabit as aliens

naive little white boy go read asianmasculinity

You are the cuck saying that you "deserve it". What a faggot you are, you literal piece of fucking trash. I hope jamal cums on your face, you little punk bitch

t.cartoon watchers

Japs are alright, but chinks are the most disgusting race on earth.

theres no difference between japs and chinks

the only difference is we conquered the japs and forced them to adopt our way of life

before ww2 they were exactly the same as the chinese and they will return to that state when we go

You're not presenting any evidence that they are tribal either. Have you ever met or spoken with an asian?

But Jamal can be a weeaboo while Chang cannot.

you're talking about the white people right, in australia?

>white men are still the bread winners here

Tell that to the Indians. Those streetshitters know a bargain when they see one, and your government is welcoming them with open arms. Soon your streets will be flooded with poo

the only race going to the shitter is your own fagboi

>Have you ever met or spoken with an asian?

look at my flag fuckwit

have you ever spoke to a muslim? yeah most of them wont admit to you they wanna conquer you. but when they get the chance they will. even if they themselves dont know it yet

i will gutter stomp you chink cunt

indians are bad too. but they dont hold the same resentments that asian males do about white people. asian males are radicalised

Christian chinese are a meme though, they don't go to our chuches just some basement with chinese version of the bible.

oh jew.

>shitskin trying to make white people hate asians

Cool.

sad little white boys who have an asian boss in their own country hahahaha

Its just pencil dicked leafs rolplaying ss whites bruce

>sad little white boys who have an asian boss in their own country hahahaha

Still attempting divide and conquer, eh shlomo?

Asians are outbred far too quickly in America. This might be a problem for Europe, where all of Asia's billions of dirty mongols are nearby, but they'd have to build boats to get over here, and everyone knows Asians hate boats. It's a psychological thing, trust me. Why do you think the Japanese are going to die out? They're too afraid to take boats to China and breed, idiot.

So trust me, Asians are the LEAST of our worries. Now Italians.. You just keep an eye out for those guys.

>its divide and conquer to point a real dynamic that actually exists

lmao you should be divided about this. this isnt a normal thing. it isnt normal for alien races to become bread winners in foreign lands....

what planet do you live on

you're a complete idiot. asians are breeding like rabbits in america. they have the second highest birth rate after mexicans. even niggers have a lower population rate than them...

>it isnt normal for alien races to become bread winners in foreign lands....

Except jews in america, right?

Leave it up to an Aussie, who's goverment is IMPORTING ASIANS ON PLANES to defend this. You're already crippled with them, and now you're trying to fearmonger the rest of the world. Should have built a moat.

Cuck

Asians are uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs. White Man's prime enemies are jews and East Asians.

you have an asian boss in your own country hahahah

think about how pathetic that is for a second

ok so pol actually doesnt give a fuck about white nationalism. this shit proves it

you spend hours talking about black on white interracial relationships like its relevant

then when someone brings up a topic that involves the most relevant element of politics, money

and you talk shit because "a-a-atleast they arent fucking our women..."

all the stereotypes people say about pol have been proven right. you are just sexless little pussys who are mad at black men for fucking your women lmao

Adopt a nigger
>52% """"white""""(30-38% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto

You need to leave kid.

RED PILLED VLAD

i would love to gutter stomp you cunt

Did you walk in on an Asian fucking your sister or something

Asians are without a doubt the easiest to subjugate.

>tfw I live in Asia
>tfw I make the equivalent of $50 an hour
>tfw jelly 열폭 from bitter locals

Feels weird man

Now I know how the kikes in the West feel

Actually good old Southern German boy.
>Asian
>fucking

nah im just being realistic

asians are far more relevant and dangerous to politics than any shit skin

asians are the biggest threat after jews. yet people arent even talking about and infact they are actually defending them. its pathetic

Mebbie I could be your friend tonight user

What do you do mate

*cough* *cough*
Here faggot

Honestly, you sound like a pov cunt eking out an existence as doll jockey in Woodridge/rockingham/redfern.

When you get old enough for your balls to drop and finish sucking the dick of your asian school bully you might actually man up a bit and go see the world and whiteman's influence upon it. Fuck, join the fucking navy or pongos for christssakes and go see somethings rather than a squinty eyed chocolate starfish you seem to be ramming your tongue down every recess.

Seriously, a single argument dropkick. When asian lad ching chong the pipe layers son starts raking in more cash that Gina Rhinheart-Hutt, Clive fiddles-with-kiddles Palmer or Harvey 'why the fuck is the average pleb getting access to the cheap markets I've been abusing my whole life, online' Norman, then you might have a complaint.

This.

Asians only know how to copy things. Look at the japs. In the 80s when they still had things to copy they were doing fine and the economy was growing fast, but then they ran out of things to steal from the Europans (including Americans... mainly Western European heritage) and they have been fucked for the last 20+ years.

They have very little entrepreneurship because they are too collectivist. It's actually genetic.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650

fuck up you slant eyed piece of shit

>Calls Ozexpat slanteyed

Top kek little nigga. And pray tell, what bastardized mongrel ARE you exactly?

You know damn fucking well how we are viewed by the world.
'If you can't state your racial lineage in 3-4 lines, chances are you're Australian.'

So what are you shitkicker, a goomba of the old world 8 generations into Oz, or one descended from a more recent aquisition upon the sunny sands of (An Angry) God's Country?

Southern Germans > rest of the Germans and continental Germanics. Agree?

>they hate you
Their women don't.

both my parents were born in europe (england and germany) and my grandma was a hitler youth

Better them than Mexicans tbqh

yeah whatever loser

>posts a south east asian

f a m. if you're gonna play that card at least do it right

>nips
>south east

>that brown shit skin is nip

kek

So a 1st gen if that.
Nice to see the national pride but perhaps you may want to direct it at the fucking somalis and Arabs. Chinks are a scourge, but a majority of the Oz ones have several gen in and the oldest families have been there since the stockade days.

The new ones and the mainlander faggots coming over to get their wealth out of good ol commie China? That's what Canada is for. Go for broke kiddo.

>t. White mongrel

a 1st gen white male in a white colony.

gooks are bigger scourge than shit skins and pakis. because they actually have the mental capacity to accumulate power

How's your wife and Muhammad getting along? Shitskins and Niggers are the real scourge who can't even think.

>sex is relevant to politics

aren't filipinos muslim btw? lmao shit skinned asians like you aren't a threat. you're on the same level as muhammad. im talking east asian

The Chinese own this country you dumb cunt. Don't insult Americans when we're just as bad. Instead of looking out for Australia's longevity we're selling these slanted eyed pricks all of our natural resources.

there's nothing wrong with asians believe me

Whites and Asians should at the very least cooperate - history has shown whites are more creative but Asians, particular Chinese, Japs and Koreans, excel at implementation.

>stop watching anime you cuckold

You can abolish all contracts with chink untermenschen with one executive order

They don't know what a queue or a line even is in China. They just cut in front of each other when they feel like it.
Mainland Chinese really are subhuman scum.

>they dont give a fuck about feminism

you should read into Megalia