EU Army when?

EU Army when?

We need to counter Russia now that America has abandoned us.

>Shitaly
>fighting anyone

Start countering your government cucking you.

>Italy
>Couldn't even invade Greece
Yeah fuck off

>on tonight's episode, a group of cucked countries that spend less on their militaries than the Russian army does on toilet paper attempts to build a meaningful coalition
>and as an added twist, the only member with a nuclear arsenal is France, who is just a likely to say "Fuck you, we are France" as help

you cuck, we need an army to defend OURSELVES,
USA is not obligated and should not defend us at their own expense.
Dont want to protect yourself? OK.
Just remember that freedom isnt free

EU is doomed to collapse. Everyting will start december 4 when in our referendum the NO will triumph.
The fire rises.

and this is why flags on pol were a mistake
gtfo kids

>America needs to stop interfering and trying to police the world
.America...pls help.

>makes stupid b8 thread
>gets butthurt when people shit on him
faggot

Never and we don't.
We oughta work with ruskies and chinks to counter kraut domination.

You're right. Ad hominems skyrocketed with flags.
Anyway I wouldn't really like having a Euro-military. Maybe a military alliance like NATO, but not within the EU. That way we could have more countries in the military pact (countries not within the EU).

>makes stupid b8 thread
go back to Sup Forums, you stupid inbred mongoloid

Sup Forums is infested with Italians rats. Shit board desu

Why am I supposed to be worried about Russia when we have a coalition of countries surrounding us - threatening us with economic warfare if we dont replace our population with brown people.

>daddy 'merica leaves the room for a minute
>eurobrats shit the bed

pottery

this

>mfw like hell you'll find toilet paper on a base easily
You don't know how funny your post truly is, m8.

Oh no, it is the pride of the Italian fleet, I'm so scared.

mistake. The EU Army will be an internal police force as the EU heads toward totalitarian state.

>We need to counter Russia now that America has abandoned us.
Every time Italy on some one side that side will lose.
>Eu army
oh well.

You mean (((EU))) army to they can firebomb the US and UK for voting Trump & Brexit while claiming we are literally Hitler? They're probably getting ready to put American Jews in camps and starve them to justify it as we speak.

>a german commander trying to tell his french troops to go die in the defense of poland
I'm sure it'll work just fine

Italy should just team up with Russia. There is no way that the team Italy started on will win in the end.

Yea fuck off with that shit spaghetti nog. We're not trusting you fucks again. You can maintain your own army.

An EU army would have been plausible before Brexit and the impending Frexit. If they go ahead with it, it will just be the German military with a sprinkling of literal who militaries across the continent. Hardly enough to make Russia flinch.

I hope Russia invades all of Europe and we can live in a Russo-Anglosphere world

>you cuck, we need an army to defend OURSELVES,

Like Hitler "defended" himself in world war 2?
stfu

No one wants your shitty country. And no one wants Italy as well. Especially not Russia.

>Ad hominems skyrocketed with flags.
for you, Spain.

my flag is like a business card that says "I'm gonna do and say what I want here"

>your shitty country
t. abdul
We will defend ourselves one way or another, the EU army isnt the only way to stop relying on USA.
You though will have to feed the millions of rapefugees coming your way instead. Enjoy

Yo, how is the Admiral Kuznetsov doing? Did it catch fire this year too?

>EU Army when?
Did we learn nothing from Yugoslav People's Army?

kek!

Post your debt to GDP ratio. if its more then 40% you are not able to finance a war (russia is 17%).

>a ramp

And you're bothered? You will just side with the winning side

OP is a fag

Frendo, the usa has bases in our countrys.
They use as as country walls.
If any attack happens then because the usa are war mongering.

We are nuclear targets because of the usa.

Because of the usa ruskis wanting to get to the usa have to go throu us all first.

The cunts profit from us. Only retards and proxy fuck ups with no clue write crap like that.

You have to go back.

No bases.
No personal.
No presens.

The enemys will be at your gate.

Too bad you are losing France next, huh?
EU is dying, and that's a good thing greaseball

You fucking "A" you are abandoned! Russians are Christian white people and you are a Islamic Breast Feeder.

I stand with Russia, my white brothers and we were rule world!

This for you Islamic tit sucker s!

this

>country literally overrun by mudslimes, ISIS cells everywhere
>russia is the enemy

just end yourself.

proxyfag much?

Hey dude italy is nice they have pizza ... i like pizza. If you hate italy you hate pizza.

Doesn't realize Russia is going to have to invade Europe to clean up the mess the EU did

Its not only russia.

The eu army needs to be ready to fight multipel enemys.

Like the usa.

The eu army has to have a naval arm too, to contest us hegenomy.

If anything eu army would mean fall of nato and usa, rise of russia.

what an embarrassment to the U.S. flag.
referring to Slavs with fetal alcohol syndrome as anything but subhuman white skinned niggers
fucking disgusting these Drumptards

Pizza was invented in the US silly

The rise of a 1 dimensional economy that goes into a massive recession if energy prices drop. One that is in the midst of a demographic crisis.

lel, I hope Finland is first

But you do shitty pizzas. We use good old fashioned ovens.

t-t-thanks putin shill

just take my country

Fortunately krauts are working with Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis and nogs to do that.

Achmed, you have to go back.

Why work against Russia? Why not with them?
Russia can march on Constantinople from the East, you guys march from the west.

I don't shill for Putin, I'm just stating what looks like is going to happen.
Europe is the Middle east now ,someone is going to have to lead a crusade against the Islamic invaders and beat them back to their dirt holes.

He is not completely wrong tough.
NATO has never been really useful to EU, the only ones who gained something from it are the USA because they can use our bases when they need to bomb places like Libya.
Nobody believed in they nuclear umbrella during Cold War and there is no reason to take it seriously now.

hows the EU's army looking without the UK?

Emu army when?

EU is going to have an army and UK will pay for it.

You're welcome to try, Achmed.

You'll never contest our Hegemony. And even a combined Euro-Marxist military would stand no chance against us.

Keep dreaming, goat fucker.

we are already in a massive recession & demographic crisis

war would be a good and honorable way to end it all

can't see us funding the forth reich somehow

America didn't abandon you. You abandoned America.

Don't break your promises next time and spend what you said you would on your defence budget.

Right, you will be too busy begging for economic deals with the Commonwealth countries.

Fuck you.

>the usa has bases in our countrys.
Not here Hans.

But you had a foreign encampment in your borders.
Still do, in fact.

i never realized how ugly the rafale is compared to the typhoon

You can come back or the usa exploit england and compleatly take it over.

No iam a hans not ahmet.

As long as the usa profit from it its bad.

The thing is only if the us loose all grip in eu the eu can make its own relation ships with neighboring countrys.

It gets even further. The usa want war with china and if neceseray russia.

They want this war happening in the pazific.

1st.

Russkis strategic resurces are there. Siberia.

2cond

China is there.

3rd

From groundforces the enemys have to switch to naval forces. Much more expensiv and technological leap.

4th
Usa count on old rivelis to be keept allive and use eu blockade against its east flank.
They count on the keeping them the russians off the back by denieing the russkis any achses to its airspace and to the atlantic. They think they are safe.

5th

Iran is there

War mongering usa want to start a war again and are preparing for it.

>From groundforces the enemys have to switch to naval forces. Much more expensiv and technological leap.
Or they can switch to defenses and deterrence, see Russia and their ever-improving AA capabilities and strategic arsenal.
Chinks also have long range ballistic missiles engineered to take out carriers. Nobody knows if they can though, probably AEGIS can stop like, some of them if they don't fire a large enough barrage.
USA invading Iran = USA goes bankrupt. Iran is a tremendous effort to take out compared to other countries in the region.

Yes we have more then a chance nigger.

We know all your secreats.

We rearm nuclear and most important unlimited satelite warfare.

If you think we allow you to use our airspace and or space your wrong.

EU is not your roadblock.

Lmao good luck dickhead.

Italian fleet is busy picking up "drawning" niggers to enrich italian women

Like the French army

Russian navy is too busy falling apart and rusting in old soviet shipyards.

Defances are only minor hindrenses.

In you have to expect loses.
It didnt stop strategic air command from planing and reading air raids in to the sovietunion.

Iraq is also prety big and it didnt stop the usa fucking everything up.

Also stop being so oldscool. Taking over a country is 90's stuff. You start and support terrorist fucking a country tottaly up. Set it on fiere.

>But you had a foreign encampment in your borders.
Talking about borders in a EU thread, you sadist.

You can't be serious, the typhoon looks like it has been designed by a teenager. It's straight and brutal, not even sure it follows the law of equal areas...

Italy has one of the biggest fleets in the eu.

They fuck russki navy any day.

What is your referendum on?

kek

so we warsaw pact again?

and just like the last time that (((army))) will be used mainly to suppress any dissidence amongst people

It's currently chilling off Syria and destroying Al-Nusra in Aleppo. What was the last comparable battle the Italian military won?

Ayatollahs blew most dissent sources the fuck out in Iran though, and their secret police isn't exactly known for leniency. Also after Syria, Tunisia, Egypt etc. they upped their efforts.

As for defenses, when the invading force has to somehow report massive losses to their population in a war they started and where they are the invading force, now that tends to not exactly go down well.
Plus Russia's main deterrent, their nukes, is kept operational even through the shittiest days and constantly improved upon.

No not pact.

We just there to mind our own buisnes.

We must be france.

At least Italy can manage its ships without burning them.

But seriously, you guys make fun of this whole Mediterranean crisis, but it just shows how ready Italy is to mobilize its navy when there is an issue.

About the Constitution. But a lot of people see it as just saying "NO" to the prime minister.

>bombing some terrorists is somehow a big achievement now
embarassing how low you putinfags will go to defend your shitty nation

Yeah I don't understand why Orban is actually supporting this idea. He has to remember what happened to Hungary the last time they were part of an union of totally sovereign and free republics and they had a different idea on how shit should go in their country.

>It's currently chilling off Syria and destroying Al-Nusra in Aleppo
After the whole world was watching it because it could fall apart on European shores.

A few lost aircraft compated to the demage they done is nothing.

Also its not the 90 any more.

Drones. Swarms of them. Not to mention lock kek or was it grunman got a new order for a strategic bomber.

B1 drone? Supersonic stealth deep strike bomber drone.

Its war and you expect loses. You can cry later after you won or lost.

Look at the loses in vietnam, it did stop after a few years.

The vietcong had sa2 and it didnt stop the b52 from carpet bombing.

Anglosphere and Russia should enter a new alliance. Fuck you EU globalist cunts.

>Russian army
>toilet paper

you sure showed him

Its not orban, he is only putins puppet.
Its what puttin wants. It will free up his army from the west and he can move it south and east. With usa gone he can start throu propaganda and finacing and oil to start to influance eu politics.

Fuck off Hans. This has nothing to do with Putin. Your own fucking leader is ruining Europe. Take your head out of your ass.

What's to show?
If there's anything russians should be ashamed of is the current status of their ""navy"".

Start making tea. We are on the way m8

Poland has the only serious European army right now.
And by serious I mean ready to defend their country and uninfected with civilian meddling and SJWism.

it's the cockpit that annoys me. it's so... edgy

this

>implying russia has enough money for a war against europe

Triggerd vodtka nigger btfo.