Does Sup Forums oppose apartheid?

Does Sup Forums oppose apartheid?

The black population of South Africa deserve civil rights just as much as everyone else in their own country. While wanting exclusive ethnostates in Southern Africa is fine, apartheid was not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI
youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I oppose it it inflamed things far more then the version in rhodesia which was normal segregation which itself was slowly disappearing. but apartheid ranked it up on steroids really made SA have no chance but if Rhodesia was a dominion before WW1 they could still be around

they should have been fenced off to continue throwing spears at each other. the Saffers fucked up by letting them cook for them.

>Niggers
>Rights
Pick one

South Africa really was in a tough situation. On one hand, if you engage in imperialism, you always end up having to treat your subjugated peoples as equals (which eventually leads to them moving into your homeland) but on the other hand niggers are subhumans who can only thrive under the guiding iron fist of the white man and it would ruin shit for the Afrikaners if they had to treat niggers as equals.

So I'm not sure if there ever would have been a chance for such a thing, unless there were fewer niggers and more Afrikaners.

>niggers are subhumans who can only thrive under the guiding iron fist of the white man

Their culture may have been backward, and they may objectively have been less intelligent, but they ultimately are not less deserving of rights than White South Africans.

They esentially made their own bed, and now they are having to lie in it, which is quite ironic given the common saying “an Afrikaner would rather be murdered in his bed than have to make it”

I think Apartheid gets painted in a black and white picture too easily. The whole lead up to everything stems from years of conflicy between British, Dutch and noryh eastern indigenous africans.

A story im willing to explain, if you want.

That's what I meant to convey in my post. You can't just invade another people's country and expect to treat them like shit. So with the Afrikaners being as outnumbered as they are, it was never going to be easy for them.

>not les deserving of rights
yeah that's rich coming from the country that invented concentration camps to starve farmers wive and kids to death because your armies were BTFO by a bunch of hicks on horseback

The Boer War was a mistake.

Please do, I'm going to bed soon because it's late but I'll bookmark and read it afterwards.

Common mistake, black people weren't here in the masses, they were in the north east of africa, alll tribes with waging war against eachother, due to the original Bantu tribe breaking up.

The only people indigenous to the colonized areas were khoisan. But they were migrant and never set up long residences.

Most africans migrated south from mid africa even after European colonies had formed. Alot were brought in from north africa who were sold as slaves (imported by the British mostly as they saught to mine minerals on larger scale)

>Wah wah wah, muh brits, muh boer war, mug concentration camp

>What! what do you mean apartheid was wrong, niggers don't deserve rights!

For the sake of argument, I know that some of our Indian tribes here were nomadic at the time we came into contact while others were sedentary. Were these African tribes that moved into South Africa settled peoples who decided to migrate into European territory, or were they nomadic, coming in proximity with Europeans to trade? This would change how legitimate it is to claim that the African tribes were not indigenous to the area.

I promise to read your answer tomorrow, but it's late and I need to go to bed.

So like a country sized Detroit? Why do the niggers always move into white civilization only to shit all over it and displace the white population?

Fuck I hate what happened to SA, you bros are all welcome to permanently resettle in Murica anytime

the khoi did live permanently, they were herders, but the bantu tribes absolutely demolished them when they moved south. most "khoisan" are either san who were ignored because they were nomadic or khoi interbred with the conquering tribes (which FYI only occurred after the cape colony was founded)

My history is a bit spotty but I believe the first bantu peoples arrived in SA around the 100 years before jan van riebeck, but were a minority compared to the khoisan until the population boom brought on by the zulu empire, especially around the 1800s

the bantu tribes moved into south africa because they were migrating south from the congo, I am not sure about why.
well technically this was before the whites moved inland so technically the blacks were only moving into slightly less black "civilisation" and shitting over it.

Not enough is known about population movements in south africa because the apartheid government couldn't give two fucks and the current government discourages too much pre-zulu empire research on it because the whole premise for their power is "Africa=black, therefore you have to vote for us" and most research would sort of disprove their claim because south africa was entirely khoisan before the europeans and bantus came and settled here

From what my great/grandparents have told me, Black folks during apartheid were better off, although that may just be a white privilege meme. However, currently 5 million or so Blacks are unemployed in South Africa, you can pay labourers R100 for a full days work (7-ish $), and most Blacks live in fucking shanty town shacks. I've met tonnes of decent Black dudes who blame the shit circumstances on laziness of the Xhosa and violent nature of the Zulu, rather than apartheid. It's easier to beg for handouts than to work hard I suppose

youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI

nope

haha gotta love the afrikaans UCT students, least cucked ones there

oh rioters banging on door?
>grabs pole
>grabs brick
>Mariaan, waar is my sjambok?

To be fair, that part in history is a bit blurred. But the idea that black people were everywhere and we bullied them out is nonsense. Whites moved from south up northe and to the east, while blacks moved south and to the west, kind of like a ying yang sign.

Now relations didn't start with a fight, when the Boers fled to the north because they didn't want to be under reign of the British, they met and traided with a few blacks. Relations went sour when in some cases they befriended tribes at war eith others. (The enemy of my enemy is.my friend) and so some conflict apeared.

Now they lived and.moved away untill gold and diamond were discovered in Kimberley. That...was a shitstorm, because Britain wanted to sieze control of it.

The war broke out, and it was unofficially declared a white mans war. But Britain was slimy and supplied weapons to some tribes in backstabbing attacks aswell as turning the refugee camps into concentration camps (wah wah muh camps)

Now, with the control over the mines after the war. Britain was interested in SA. So the gold and diamond rush happened in SA, bringing in people from all over the world to seek a living and fortune from the minerals we have.

Minerals = money. But that needed labour... so slaves were brought in and native black willingly joined these towns. Because a wooden house looked better that the ram shackle left behind after being attack by other tribes. Some black seeked their own fortune and joined the western culture to become rich. They had slaves of their own to dig for gold.

It was anyone's gain. Even today you can see their attempts with makeshift mines and old forgotten railways hidden in the Knysna forest.

Apartheid was not about having a white ethno state it was a way to confront the demographic reality of South Africa.

Apartheid was right and it was wrong. It was right because people with an IQ average of 75 should not be allowed to vote. It was wrong because it interfered with the individual rights of everyone.

The government of SA was fighting a rising tide of communist sentiment within Africa and its biggest goal was to increase the majority of native blacks to middle class statis. The best way to fight off communism is a large middle class which is why Europeans and Americans should ask themselves why their middle class has been decreasing steadily for the past 40 years.

Apartheid should of carried on for at least another 50 years and the NP and De Klerk betrayed this country and people to appease global interests.
I am glad his wife got violently murdered, KARMA.

>south Africa was once a prosperous nation where blacks were kept in line.
>blacks eventually rise up and overthrow their "opressors"
>criminals like Mandela are potrayed as heroes that stood up against evil whites by((hollywood))
>south Africa is now a shithole where blacks roam free and attack whites at will
>south Africa just so happens to have a significant Jewish population.
Coincidence?
Any south Africans care to explain? Sounds like textbook divide and conquer.

You are often here posting anti-Afrikaner sentiments. Are you a black ex-south african or a chav who got beaten up by a Saffa?

>often here posting anti-Afrikaner sentiments
why not they were as much an enemy to the empire as the krauts

Now after the settlement all over SA, and the massive influx of migrants from africa and Europe. Life continued with some conflict.

But as can be seen by the reat of Africa, Black people breed...alot. New medical facilities created better living standards and as can be seen by population charts throughout history, their numbers grew fast.

Immigration continued in Zimbabwe and South Africa due to in being better than the current shitholes they lived in atm (kind of like Europe 2016).

And yeah...their numbers grew and grew untill they couldn't be controlled anymore, this led to the implement of Apartheid to maintain control...and ultimately the fall of rule.

But it's not their land. The lie of being indigenous is false for 95% of the population here. We all came here seeking a living.

Bitter Aussie go fuck a roo

Hey that sounds like the blacks we have here.
Why put people to work when you can just create an underclass dependent on the state?
That's why nigs always vote demoract, no matter who's running

you literally banned european immigration after the war because you thought they would not vote for the national party

>people with an IQ average of 75 should not be allowed to vote

Like afrikaaners then?

>Are you a black ex-south african or a chav who got beaten up by a Saffa?

Neither, however I do have the misfortune of interacting with Saffer emigrants on a frequent basis.

Exactly

some proper bantz here kek.

At least south africans can vote, you poor buggers just have the illusion of voting, #noJewishConspiracyHere

Brexit mate, gave me alot more respect for them. Plus my favorite politician is the Farage, how can you hate the smugness of the brits x)

Can't bring nothing uselful to this conversation, but i can't take away this song from my mind.

Do you still making songs like this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY

meh I like his music but bok van blerk has always been a bit of a drama queen. He is basically the equivalent those redneck americans singing about the south rising again. Check out him singing De La Rey