Why do you guys hate me for being gay?

Why do you guys hate me for being gay?

I didn't choose to be gay.

Why don't you want me to get married?
Don't you want me to be happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, uh, can I get an order of sliders to go with that thread? Yeah, uh huh, and a side of fries.

>Why do you guys hate me for being gay?

you answered your own question

faggots don't take marriage seriously anyway look it up monogamy is non existent with these perverts

huh?

What? Please just give me my change so I can leave.

That's a sexy pic.

yeah because were doing terrible injustice to the sanctity of marriage implied by a thousand year old book, how bout all those heterosexual divorces and adultery huh sweetie :^)

>That's a sexy pic.

Yep. I guarantee this topic will get scrubbed.

If it's not suitably unappealing then it's got to go.

Because you're posting shit like this. Fuck off.

>sweetie
That's why people hate you

Delete your account.

Or post lewd pics

what sorta leads

?

i dont hate you

but fuck off with pics like these if I want to see gay homofags I'll just attend art class

Hi newfag

>sanctity of marriage implied by a thousand year old book

Um... marriage predates Christianity by a very long time.

The marriage ring comes from the Roman slave band. It's the same thing, only gold now, and worn in the same spot.

In pre-Christian ancient Rome men married women for their property because only women could "hold" property. They had pretty much no other rights, though.

They are saying the AIDS virus is becoming resistant to the drugs they have been using to keep it in check.
Soon people with Aids will start dropping like flies again

I don't hate you.

I hate what you cause.

Stop spreading so much disease and immoral justifactions.

Why do your people feel the need to prance half naked in the streets to celebrate your cause?

No other minority does this for their "cause", not even black people.

I guess the more heteros who are getting it worldwide will be unhappy to hear that.

Meanwhile, the red herrings who know what rubbers are...

I didn't hate you last thread faggot, but you've overextended your welcome by posting two threads in 2 hours. Now, I hope you get raped by a fucking moose.

Gay is a choice faggot,it's the wrong choice but it's a choice none the less.

gay women have lower STD rates than heteros

so hetero men should cut off their dicks and become superior gay women

Why do you want to shit on an ancient reverence of a fertile union between man and union? Make up your own gay marriage religion or just get an actually meaningful personal union or whatever it's called. You get all the benefits of marriage right? If not then yes I do think that's wrong.

>immoral justifications?
name the immoral things I do that straight people don't do tenfold

>prance around naked in the streets
only in the bedroom

Don't breed. We have a low enough collective IQ

What do you mean? Homosexual males are notorious for using Aids as a women would use getting pregnant. The second they thing the boyfriend is going to levee them the get pregnant or Aids in a desperate attempt to keep their boyfriends

Just like a brainwashed robot would say.

Buttsex with men.

gay women have lower STD rates than heteros

so hetero men should cut off their dicks and become superior gay women

sex changes for male infants

the penis is, by far, the best conduit for STDs so let's get rid of them

we'll keep just enough teenage boys around to stockpile the sperm banks and then cut off their dicks, too

STD transmission, after all, is the true measure of a person

this is why lesbians like Rachel Maddow are far superior to heterosexual males

What made you gay was an older man diddled with you when you were a kid,and you diddle with kids because you think it's your faggot birthright to spread your homosexual values

Don't breed. We have a low enough collective IQ

I never met a lesbian that didn't secretly fuck men on the side . Especially the bull dykes

No one hates you for being gay. They hate you for being an obnoxious faggot that posts threads like this.

That's saying is so last year ,you SJW's need new insults

I hate that pillow bitter for being gay ,don't assume you speak for me

because you're an obnoxious promiscuous faggot who posts shit like your pic. you base your entire identity around your cock-sucking habit, and are about as interesting as the average leftist, weedtard, or ponyfaggot.

get some hobbies that dont involve putting penises in orifices and then maybe people won't care as much

>hobbies that dont involve putting penises in orifices
What's funny is, gay men don't even care what sex a person they fuck is. As long as they are sticking their dick in something,they are the epitome of perversion.
They all try and deny it

What the fuck are with these shit tier /b threads here, i swear i see 3 a day

til gay men are indians

Every so often Reddit and Tumbr queers think it's a good idea to try and spread their filth here. Thankfully most of these fucks that do this tend to commit suicide in the end and can't warn the next wave of fairies that decide it's a good idea to troll Sup Forums

if you're going to shitpost at least try to make it entertaining

Since when is posting fact shitposting?

not backed by evidence
>fact

honey... I

:^)

OP I think you need to pay a visit to Mike "like it in the crapper, you get the zapper" Pence

because that's fucking gay

too bad that three recent studies at three different universities done by three different teams of experts found the same thing:

repressed bisexuals make for big homophobes

while actual hetero men don't get their panties in a twist over gay dudes existing

cute how the repressed bis denied being aroused by the males, too

No evidence
cdc.gov/
I'm just going to let you find that evidence

You're mentally ill, go get therapy.

kek

Why do you guys hate me for liking little women?

Because you annoying faggot who pushes his degenerate shit on others

I don't hate you. I just think you're an unfortunate sufferer of a congenital illness.

>I didn't choose to be gay.

Yeah, I know.

>Why don't you want me to get married?

Sure. Marry a nice girl and have babies. Homosexuality is only partly genetic, so your kids could come out normal.

>Don't you want me to be happy?

Your happiness is irrelevant to me.

because false equivalencies are boorish

How little?

I don't give a shit about gay people so long as they don't try to exist through their sexuality and throw it in my face every second of the day. Hell, the more of them there are, the more women there are for the rest of us, so whatever (most dykes are ugly, violent bitches so that's not a great loss).

However, the gays that participate in the Gay """pride""" piss me off.

>I'm gay, respect me!
>Look at how prideful I am showing my ass on fancy wagons, how progressive!

Fuck those people. That's the reason I hate trannies too, all of them are exactly like that.

11-13 =)

say no more famalam

Cool story bro

The insane don't choose to be insane, none the less they are not to be intergated into society less we all fall to their madness.

I only like white girls though. I'm still a Sup Forumsack you know =)

Don't hate you.
Couldn't give a crap what you or anyone else does in their bedroom.

say no more famalam

Who the fuck cares about you?

This is the sixth time I've seen this thread on here. Please fuck off, I'm a lesbo and don't care that you're a faggot so kindly take a dick up your ass and stop shitposting and shilling here on Sup Forums.

Why do you need a paper from the state for stickin your dicks in your pooper. You guys cannot reproduce therefore the need for marriage is non existent. It is just a farce, because you pussies watch romantic movies all day. No one NEEDs marriage to be together.

Damn right. I'd punch his throat right now.

I don't hate you for being gay, I hate you for being a degenerate.
If homosexuals just acted like heterosexuals with reversed preferences then whatever, but most gays are promiscuous mentally insane annoying fucks, not even self-aware enough to realize they're broken and should stop pretending everyone else in the world to act like what you do is normal.

I hate there are people subverting you from getting treatment for your mental illness, and for you I feel nothing but pity.

Please consult Mike he might help

Because you act like an obnoxious tard.

STOP BEING GAY

Being gay is a choice though, it's a fetish and it's no less a choice than say, a woman who visits gloryholes or one that fucks black guys, or anons who fap to anime.

If gays admit they just let a fetish run their lives they'd get the proper amount of respect (ie the same they get now, none).

>but it's NOT a choice, I don't choose to think about dick and sex so much every day that it controls every aspect of how I represent myself and how I interact with people!

Mhm

I like you my roach friendo

I don't hate you ... just ... just stay away from my butt.

Seriously i don't care about someones sexuality it's the religion that's the problem.

A world without religions that would be amazing.

We would be a space faring civilization already if it wasn't for all those setbacks in the past because of religion.