What's the most expensive city to live in?

Redpill me please on what is the most expensive city to live in. There are different rankings on the internet, but they all differ from each other greatly. What is the most redpilled source? I'm talking about raw prices for food, housing, and general living needs. Also if such ratings vary greatly from year to year, I want to know which city is constantly close to the top from year to year, so it's stable with its high costs, and not just a record holder of a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

expatistan.com/cost-of-living/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tokyo
London
New York City
San Francisco
Los Angeles

I would say the two cali cities are above nyc.

Vancouver.

Due entirely to real estate prices.

Pic related is $2,400,000.

I've just come back from Abu Dhabi. Housing costs there are astronomical.

5 years paying rent will buy a house in New Zealand. And that's factoring in our house prices exploding thanks to China.

Abu Dhabi is always overlooked in cost of living surveys. Many things are cheap, but paying $100k for a basic apartment for a year is fucking insane.

Thank you Chinese :)

Monaco

Chicago
I think we just got another tax of $0.01 per ounce on soft drinks.

I live in Vancouver it's awful

Awesome. That should stop South Chicago killing each other.

Sydney is up there. Not a place to live cheaply, unless your income is in USD or GBP or EUR.

I would personally say:

Singapore
Hong Kong
Tokyo
Dubai
London

I just did a quick search, and what I was going to also post seems to be true. A lot of Asian cities are expensive, these would be like Shanghai, Seoul, etc.

This list appears to have the most credibility.
expatistan.com/cost-of-living/index
1 Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
2 Zurich (Switzerland)
3 New York City (United States)
4 Geneva (Switzerland)
5 San Francisco, California (United States)
6 Washington D.C. (United States)
7 Hong Kong
8 Reykjavik (Iceland)
9 Basel (Switzerland)
10 Lausanne (Switzerland)

BC get your shit together

Tokyo is about even with LA. Every retard thinks Tokyo is way more expensive than it is. London is by far the most expensive. And I feel SF is getting to be more expensive than NYC.

Source: I visited and/or lived in all of these cities.

London
SF
NYC
Tokyo
LA

Vancouver

What's so special about San Francisco that makes it so expensive?

Helsinki

AIDS everywhere drives wealthy fags to buy everything up to get POZ'd

theres 800k people in that SF red square

This is the only answer in here that is correct.

2/3rds of the world venture capital going to tech firms. Tech firms then buy everything even if just for show. And then tech employees buy everything for show.

I am Swiss an have been to all these cities in my life. And they absolutely cheap shit compared to any swiss city.

Huge population boom from tech, and a great climate, but the city population and government vote against building housing year after year. People are so stupid here that politicians got people (especially the spics in Mission district) to believe that building housing causes prices to go up.

Not only that, but they're all cucks. Massive cucks who would want nothing but the extinction of anyone with light skin.

I like to troll my sister who's in NYC with food pics that I can get for like $6. That same money could barely buy a pint of beer there.

Why is Switzerland so expensive?

Sydney and Tokyo from my experience.

London is overrated. Rent is pretty average if you live in a shoebox.

Because salaries are in-fucking-credibly high.

An elementary school teacher's STARTING salaray is 7000 francs a month for example. Simple factory and construction workers have 5000+ CHF a month.

Hmmm...

Plz send gibs