Is being bald the true red pill?

Is being bald the true red pill?

I am going bald . I'm only 21 so I might as well just kill myself.

shaved heads are only good with muscles without them you look like a chemo patient

1mm cut master race.

If you're going bald you have shit tier genetics

>muh testosterone

Best thing about being bald is that you never have to worry about going bald.

>shoulder length Jason momoa-hair master race currently

just get yourself a hairpiece

In the sense that facing your baldness and rejecting vanity is a sign of being redpilled, yes I guess it is.

Losing your hair isn't a sign of being redpilled. Showing you don't give a fuck is.
Cuck.

I thought men should have dignity.

No the true red pill is the pompadour like Justin Beiber.

>tfw bald
>tfw living in a country with no ozone layer thanks to hydrogen bomb testing
thanks for the scalp cancer america.

pssst...look up something called a high frequency or violet ray or violet wand. They grow your hair back, I shit you not. They've been around since the early 1900s but the FDA banned them because whatever. Then look up Maliniak method. Don't bother buying his book, just use the wand on your head for 15 minutes twice a day and couple that with another 15 minutes of massage to your head. I saved my hair and it grew back.

I've heard tinfoil has a high SPF factor

Sure it did. Post before/after pics.

every year the Rock looks less black

do he have Jackson skin fade?

Baldness is based. It is the gene of the alpha male. Power levels are off the chart. You must first tap into and harness the power though. It is not self evident.

Dw about it bro.

Gray hair too. Retards that use (((Just For Men))) need to reacess their power level

Bald looks good on walking advertisements for anabolic steroids and black-on-Polynesian marriage like Dwayne there. But it doesn't look so good on, say, fat guys, or guys who are too skinny, or guys who are too light-skinned. Looks good on The Rock, won't look good on most of you.

This. It looks OK on melanin-enhanced gentlemen, less so on ghost-people.

Incidentally Chinese women go bald at only slightly lower rates than men, but you literally never see female baldness in other races until they're like 95.

>a certain aspect of appearance
>red pilled
Pick none.

>a certain aspect of appearance
>red pilled
Pick one.

OP is most certainly not cis gendered

Basically this. I started going bald in my early 20s, and it did bother me at first. I just shave my head now and chuckle at betas that worry about losing their hair later in life.

Everything from your mortal body fades eventually.
True red pill is realizing this.

still odd to me that the rock won that award, especially this year and not an earlier one.

Just get /fit/

As long as you're not a manlet it'll be fine

People just weren't prepared in going bald until now. This is the next evolution.

If you're going bald, embracing it is the only acceptable way to go.

If you are tall and muscular, it can work fine being bald.

If you are a manlet or lanklet then you might as well kill yourself as manlet and work on lifting as lanklet

Yes, user it is

Le sexiest goy award is bought by studios to help promote films to a certain demographic. It has nothing to do with how hot a person is.

Bald for a few years now and actively mocking combover faggots in denial.

feelsgoodman

Just wear your official government issue bush hat and you'll be fine.

Nah OP.
Long hair masterrace.
But only if you don't ruin it with chemicals, styles and brushing.

Also don't be a total fag about it and touch it and play with it, and especially don't dye it.

Bald is for disgusting Saracens and Barbarians.

You don't say that.

I dont think the rock is attractive like at all his build is awesome but his face is average as can be and i usually can tell when a dude looks good.

How long does it take to grow out some sweet dreads. Dem dreads be sick maaan and viking master race origins

I want scalp cancer now

No dreads. That's also a big no-no.

Scalp hair looks great on women and faggots.

Bald looks great on actual men. Even better with a beard.

Goddamn it, I want to lick all over his bald head and suck on his nipples and fuck him stupid.

With muscles = good
Bald + Skinny = Chemo
Bald + Beard = Great

>america

The Brits were the ones using Australia as a proving ground for their nukes.

I don't get it it's just hair, shave it off and get on with your life

test

>But it doesn't look so good on, say, fat guys, or guys who are too skinny,

That can be changed with a little bit of hard work.

No.

Nah roids are. Nigga eats roids for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Redpilled people make the best of what they have instead of trying to fake who they are.

So if you look good bald, you go for it.

Oy vet, why would a JEW say something insightful to a goyim? This has got to 've trickery.

Everybody should stop feeling comfortable with the way they look, and do the opposite of what this guy says.

have you ever seen The Rock with hairs? It's not pretty.

This
Buzz it really short. Get jacked and maybe grow some facial hair. I'd bet you'd look badass