Autistic boy disqualified from competition ‘for swimming too fast’

Because fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/33349795/boy-with-autism-disqualified-from-competition-for-swimming-too-fast/#page1
thefreelibrary.com/Children with intellectual disabilities and pain perception: a review ...-a0202074903
de.gatestoneinstitute.org/9449/deutschland-islam-oktober
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can normies even compete

Nice source Achmed.

Another shit thread started without a news source posted. Great job OP you faggot.
sage

Somewhat serious question - is "retard strength" an actual thing?

I always found it odd how the three or four subnormals at my high school all had this freakish body strength they could call on when they were required. I then googled it and many other people have noticed this thing called "retard strength" too.

Its called going all out in an adrenaline fueled rage.

Also cognitive bias. You only remember the big hulking retards because they are obvious.

you have the same "retard strength" if you're about to die.

only they're too stupid to actually regulate this kind of shit, so they activate it regularly

You guys should apologize to /r9k/ right now.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/33349795/boy-with-autism-disqualified-from-competition-for-swimming-too-fast/#page1
lazy to archive cause nth much

retard -> some circuits in brain not working
strength can be amplified based on how much damage you're willing to place on muscles and bones
so, if you feel like it's do or die for real (max adrenaline) or retard you get super strength

I've seen retard strength first hand. A girl with down syndrome tossed a desk when I was in high school. Shit was nuts. Big desk too, kind with a flip up lid.

Well, if it were really true, then why isn't the worlds record bench press held by a retard? If being retarded literally made you stronger, then that would be a significant competitive advantage I would think. What about squat world record, curl, etc. etc. I looked it up, I'm not finding any champion weight lifters of any sort that are known as being mentally retarded. Special Olympics records are at least a hundred pounds off the worlds record, which is pretty significant.

I dunno, you tell me

There may be some truth to this. I read a few studies on line and it appears that it's actually kind of true. People who have downs syndrome for example, actually have greater pain sensitivity that normal people, meaning they feel pain more intensely than normal people. However, they react much slower to it, and have a great deal of trouble figuring out exactly where the pain is coming from. Because of that delay, for a short time they would be basically impervious to pain until their slower brain processes it, as well as be prone to having a much more difficult time actually figuring out where the pain on their bodies is, and associating a specific activity with the pain. In other words they might feel pain in their arm when in reality it's their hand that is hurt, because they punched through a window to hit someone on the other side in the face. Because they can't figure out exactly where the pain is on their arm, they won't hesitate to simply punch again.

thefreelibrary.com/Children with intellectual disabilities and pain perception: a review ...-a0202074903

Retards don't have the wherewithal to train, you retard

emotional responses will give you an andrenaline rush, which is what's responsible for all of the 'superhuman' shit people do while in danger.

if you have an iq of 49, having an emotional meltdown over some tard shit will easily give you the adrenaline rush required to fuck shit up whereas a normal person probably couldn't get that pissed off if they wanted to

I saw a fat aspie who never lifted in his life take down a guy twice his size and hold him there like he was a bitch. Retard strength is a real thing

I was that retard

I'm sorry Op. That must suck.

de.gatestoneinstitute.org/9449/deutschland-islam-oktober

Islam ist kein Problem, Hans.

It's probably from all that unnecessary movement all the time, giving them some good exercise.

Fuck having Sonics and shit

form matters for the kind of long term plan you would need to compete today.

>strength can be amplified based on how much damage you're willing to place on muscles and bones

You know what, I think that might be it.

Read the article. It's not an entirely unjustified reasoning and supposedly not done because you might beat your opponents by too great a measure.

>“Apparently you can’t be more than 15 per cent faster than the time you swam in your heats just in case you are trying to swim slower in your heat to be placed in a lower division’s final.

>“Rory swam 15.8 per cent faster than his heat but someone please explain to me how a nine-year-old child would think of doing that or being that calculating.”

I don't think this is a valid reason, as it risks having situations where somebody might perform much better in races than they they did in heats, yet having their rightful award denied to them. As for people that might try to gain the system, it's possible, but not in their interest, as, while Caesar might preferred to be the first man here than the second man in Rome, being first in a lower division is clearly worse than being second in a higher one, so it's unlikely that many would purposefully put themselves in a lower division because the only thing that's important is their results in races. Also, I'm sure 15% is completely fucking arbitrary.

>Autistic swimming contest
>The rules are literally autistic

They didn't do enough. He should have been executed.

*game the system

*first man in a village

kids white of course they dont want him competing

He just HAD to go fast.....

Kek.

>it's possible, but not in their interest
>so it's unlikely that many would purposefully put themselves in a lower division
Gee, almost like something you'd do if you were autistic

I fucking love you, Japan.

And if you were a literal child? I doubt it.