How much more refugees should we take? i am thinking to 600.000 refuuge for poland and 2 million for britain

how much more refugees should we take? i am thinking to 600.000 refuuge for poland and 2 million for britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Giwujxh2No
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USA should take them all but only if they end up like the one in Ohio.

How about 0?

we need to destroy wh*te subhumans the snow monkeys

COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE A LITTLE MMMMM RICHER!

r a r e
a
r
e

I'd say take as much as you can, the more the better.. and thanks for taking the shot for us xoxo

where is that guy from, his face is funny

A FUCKING DESTROYER OF WESTERN CIVILISATION

How about you would take 5 refugees into your home?
If you could stand them for at least year we reconsider your proposition

Sincerely, Poland

Each family should house two refugees, it's only fair

youtube.com/watch?v=-Giwujxh2No

All of them. They hate airline food, question things corporations do, believe in strong communities, and eat raw butter like all us Americans. They will fit right in with us.

All of them

P.S. we're leaving so you'll have to take our share

Yeah, right.
Our gubmint could barely handle the people it already had.

I think we should flood working class white neighborhoods and still keep me comfy and safe from them in my 100% white gated community and I dont do anything to contribute to helping or integrating.

Then calling all the whites that dont suck their cocks and give them everything I will violently zerg at them and call them racist.

we'll take the 600.000 if you take your 300.000 poles back. syrian refugees are better educated and more fun to be around

Take em all but build the death camps first.

>a fucking eu

Hey guys, what if whites have been doing so well they're setting up this migrant crisis in order to add some extra difficulty for the next genocide?

I think you know