ISIS PLAYS SNIPER ELITE

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/isil-pov-sniper-execution-sniper-compilation-iraq-graphic-video-363617

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxHIkHwG4eo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracer_ammunition
thepiratebay.org/torrent/13561569
murdercube.com/files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fact that they're amateurs triggers me

in 0;43 he gets his rifle's muzzle out of the building, big mistake, now the enemy could see your muzzle flash and hear the noise, should've done pic related

and the fact that none of the snipers in the video have a decent spotter triggers me even harder

They are killing fucking civvies and people going on with their daily lives.

You don't need to be a pro or act like one for that.

THIS IS CG
AND EARTH IS FLAT

true

>camping

wow what a fggt do you even 360 no scope bro

So when are we fucking rolling in and wiping these murdering cocksuckers out already?

Isis is CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=MxHIkHwG4eo

this is common knowledge

no, you shouldn't do it unless you want it to end up like iraq
just stop arming ISIS

are you by any chance the tunisian in the counter terrorist forces who made a thread last year?

Interestingly they use often things that look like subsonic tracer (!) rounds. I am not aware that such thing exist. Homebrewed ammo and tactics.

yes

>subsonic tracer (!) rounds.
this is even more retarded

why use subsonic if don't have a suppressor?

why use tracer rounds on a sniper rifle? that would compromise your position

More like CIA ammo and tactics

you said about the training. when you had to run or a dog would bite you.
yes?

To answer all your questions: USA dumps ammo and gear on these retards but they can't put it to good use because they're retarded dunecoons

yeah, fieldcraft stress test
fucked me up pretty hard

>why use subsonic if don't have a suppressor?
They use suppressors.

>why use tracer rounds on a sniper rifle?
For trajectory spotting.

>that would compromise your position
Looks like none of victims were able to see tracers.

you said at the time there were isis fighters near the border or smth like that

moar sniper tactics please

I thought US ops train ISIS in syria, just like the green berets trained afghani mujahideen?

Probably, but I don't think they train these typical solder retards. They probably train the leadership

you'd also think yelling "allahu akhbar" when you're a sniper hiding is dumb, and yet...

>They use suppressors.
i don't see any in the video

>For trajectory spotting.
just mil your scope accurately

>Looks like none of victims were able to see tracers.
until you get a decent competent iraqi counter-sniper to ruin your day

i fought isis numerous times in libyan border, suckers run like rats everytime they see a ma deuce

well,dumping.

as far as I remember, occidental forces train """moderate""" rebels who defect and join ISIS right after their training is done

>why use tracer rounds on a sniper rifle?
Because your average ISIS goon can't tell the difference between a tracer and non tracer round
>look Abdul these rounds have colored tips, what does that mean ?
>Ahmed who cares, just load the gun already

last one

They are almost certainly using the tracers for the video.

thank you, can you comment on this pic? is it accurate?

>implying .308 can only punch out to 800 meters.

>why use tracer rounds on a sniper rifle? that would compromise your position

according to wiki there are dim and subdued tracer rounds that make this harder.

pretty accurate but

>destroy with gunfire
that'll take a whole make of AK fire to make it work

nonetheless, still accurate

you can hit man sized targets with 308 up to 1km
you could know but you're too busy hunting squirrels using 22lr

source

should i make a thread about isis playing minesweeper?

M14 out to 800m, wat.

Didnt carlos hathcock get confirmed kills at over a thousand with a variant of one, i know he modded a 50 cal browning machine gun for 2000m shots but im pretty sure this is wrong

>There are three types of tracers: bright tracer, subdued tracer and dim tracer. Bright tracers are the standard type, which start burning immediately after exiting the muzzle. A disadvantage of bright tracers is that they give away the shooter's location to the enemy; as a military adage puts it, "tracers work both ways". Bright tracers can also overwhelm night-vision devices, rendering them useless. Subdued tracers burn at full brightness after a hundred or more yards to avoid giving away the gunner's position. Dim tracers burn very dimly but are clearly visible through night-vision equipment.

>The M276 is a violet-tipped 7.62×51mm NATO dim tracer that uses composition R 440, which is barium peroxide, strontium peroxide, calcium resinate for example calcium abietate, and magnesium carbonate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracer_ammunition

They use the tracers so you can see them in the videos duh

Not according to your diagram. I have a .300 WinMag, so I'm not a stranger to long distance shooting.

We literally funded isis until they started blowing up into what they are today (may 2014)

>cowards

lel dont kill civies then you faggots

Furthest kill with a .308 is 1250m.

nice

that diagram talks about accuracy in certain distance, not the maximum range of the round, what it basically says is that 308 could still be accurate at 800 meters

Go for it.

Can we get more infopics pls senpai

.308 is accurate well past that though. Are they using the military's numbers because they undersell the maximum effective ranges?

say the word

Good goy
No seriously die why are you so gung ho for dumb wars?
I bet you would bitch about the actual war we should be fighting in our own countries against leftists and their imported niggers

How do you counter snipers that already have established positions on your shit?

>.308 is accurate well past that though.
you sure?

i can't hit shit beyond 900 meters with 308

Yeah, that's the most accurate. The US hasn't directly supplied IS or AQ but many, many of their friends.

Please , do you have dropbox link ?

>How do you counter snipers that already have established positions on your shit?

change your position without him knowing then flank and get him
or
call an air strike

thepiratebay.org/torrent/13561569

Delete this shit

Just realized how rare this flag was.

Damn.

Thx man

some pdf's, jpg's are here,
>murdercube.com/files/

did i accidently trigger a CIA case officer now?

voodoo and prayers

>standing still in doorways
>in a war zone

but in some of the clips the sniper clearly misses though, so confused.

You'd think that people that have warfare as a hobby would know better.

here is a web of the execution at the end of the video

i just realized he's using those WW2 soviet x3.5 PU scopes
pretty lovely
those isis fags are so antique

His face looks like "LUL" just as he got shot in the head.

>hit a target
>give away position by screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR for minutes

thanks my man

>Downloading the ark as a brit
be careful the GCHQ may bust you
just sayin'

>what is 7 proxies

its k i got my tails on muh usb in my portable shitbox on public library wifi

Wow, that's by far the most humane thing ISIS has done recently.

pretty bm

>on public library wifi
implying there aren't cameras there.
they will just look at the time when the download took place and rewind the tape.
and see your face.
lol

>tails OS
good taste

They're just phoning it in these days. Been ages since they went full james bond elaborate death trap on anyone. I think they're just running out of steam, like friends in its fourth season.

i can't fucking down that shit.its opening shitty website liek "download this torrent software".

is there any clean torrent link? i use utorent

>implying I don't cross dress when 1337 haxoring

tip top kek they cant touch this cheeky cunt m8

Hey man one question, how do you guys counter these "snipers" ?
Or how do you approach village/street/house when you clearly know that there are reported incidents of insurgents (in this case snipers) but are """protected""" by the people who life there?
It must be pretty hard to spot someone who understands a bit of hiding his position.

Good goy just like Iraq

you have to show your id when you enter, no?
better option would be to go near a mcdonalds and use their internet.

just enable your adblock and click pic related

>how do you guys counter these "snipers" ?
>Or how do you approach village/street/house when you clearly know that there are reported incidents of insurgents (in this case snipers) but are """protected""" by the people who life there?

Tanks, APCs or even airstrikes (if you don't care about civilians)

or do the same way i trained: grab thermal binoculars and scan the buildings from a far (like 1 kilometers, the snipers won't get you if you're this far) then take the insurgents out with a Barret or similar rifle (.338)

Thanks for the answer.

Dang, that looks like some comfy snipin'

pic related, thermal binos

in other words, you just need to snipe the sniper

>uses a scope to fire at a human sized target which is 4 meters away.
>closes his non-dominat eye to aim.

Truly a master marksman.

hembesök från säpo om 1 2 3

Do the SAA and their allies have the same or even better snipers than ISIS?

Can confirm effectiveness, This is the same tactic I use with my refracting telescope when watching people in other buildings change their clothes

Man, that does sound like a shit job.
The ruins in Syria look just fucked up and besides all the IEDs these poor souls also have to worry about getting sniped by some ISIS bonobo.
If you do not have these thermal binos & drones/Aircraft to give good intel about the position, does that mean you basically have to resort to old school spotting of looking for movement, dust (after the shot), muzzle flash and sound?

Ask your government. They should remember what guns they sold to (((freedom fighters))) during the (((arab spring))).

if you shine a green laser pointer through his sniper scope you can blind him

I don't get it, many of these shots are near misses. Didn't anybody explain to ISIS that grain weight makes a difference with scoped rifles? You have to adjust accordingly for the round you are firing. Wtf Muslims. It's almost like they didn't account for ballistics. I'm honestly surprised they shoot brass though, I thought Russian boolets are usually steel case.

No hiding spots.

>do you have to resort to old school spotting of looking for movement, dust (after the shot), muzzle flash and sound?
yes, if you don't have suitable equipment like thermals, then prepare to lay down in a building for 24 hours, scanning every hole and window twice

pretty miserable

the average ISIS faggot doesn't even know how to mil his scope, they're not really a danger unless they're inside 200m-100m distance

>>look Abdul these rounds have colored tips, what does that mean ?

>>ALLUHU ACKBARR