RIGHT WING WAIFUS THREAD

>Name her
>Claim her

My claim is Kassy Dillon. I like her classy, sassy, conservative girl personality.
She's the type of gal you look at and think "that's the girl my parents would be happy I brought home to Christmas"

Your turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ogntjn6-HmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My leather jacket is literally exactly like it with out the patches

sleep tight barron

Sledp tight Barron.

>also check out those legs and feet on her
hhhnnnnnggggggggg.jpg

sleep tight barron

Dana loesch

Beautiful and smart

Sleep tight Barron

I'd smash but her face is way too rough looking.

In my experience, women who take an interest in politics do so only as a means of monopolizing attention. It's a fashion statement for them. Look at that picture and tell me it's not the case there. The best kind of girlfriend is one who is broadly apolitical but deeply mistrusting of the media.

I don't need comfy sleeps now. I need wakefulness and alertness now. Give me something for that doc.

sleep tight baron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

Evalion

sleep tight Barron

SLEEP TIGHT BARRON

She's type of girl who cucks you

FUCK YOU STUPID NIGGER FUCKING DERAILING CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR FUCKING AUSSIE SHITPOSTS I'D BUTTFUCK YOUR COUNTRY WITH FUCKING NUKES IF I COULD LITERALLY WORSE THAN FUCKING LEAFS

Lithuanianbro speaks the truth. Participate in the bread you fucks.

can I have a right wing waifu if I'm asian? bleh, I guess Japanese right winger is good enough.

sleep tight barron

I have a Thai girlfriend, so I'm gonna go ahead and give you the green light on that one.

lauren southern i claim lauren southern before anyone else can

sleep tight barron

I CLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

sleep tight barron

you can only have a right wing asian waifu

she's a bit on the thick side, but based af

Sleep tight barron

but all Japanese women are right wing.

This

i'm surprised she doesn't have more subscribers

sleep tight barron

yeah and second generation abroad is leftist as fuck

Who wants a Lebfu?
Three up for grabs, Catholic Falangists i.e. fascists

More Lebfus

sleep tight barron

as long as i wouldn't have to convert to shitslam i would be ok with mediterenean/arab wife

>3d
>waifu

how are lebs perceived in australia. every aussie cunt i see here, and in real life, shits on them for some reason. their women are sexy though.

sleep tight barron

>Emily Youcis "Based"
More like a degenerate fur fag just wanting attention from you Alt-Lite NEETs.
Go full redpill or gtfo faggot

Delete this shit. Sup Forums is anti-interracial. We don't want to see any fucking orcniggers defiling white women.

best girl Marion GET

this one

NOOOOoooo

Magdalena Ogórek, would give a year of my life for a blowjob from her

Sleep tight Barron!

Good night, Sup Forums. See you all tomorrow.

My wife-to-be. In terms of looks, she's pretty similar to the pic: she's like some ancient Celtic princess, petite, but fit and strong for a woman her size. She's Finnish, however, not Celtic.

When we first met her at the church, she was already somewhat redpilled on immigration, multiculturalism and Islam, which caused us to hit it off pretty much instantly. Our discussions since then have only strengthened her already pretty traditional ideals, and now she's talking about moving to the countryside after our studies and having kids as soon as possible. Her ideas on gender roles are maybe even more traditional than mine: I find it funny how she almost gets mad when want to help her with the dishes after we've made food together. Although she doesn't want to be stay-at-home mother for the rest of her life, she's made it clear that she doesn't see her role being the actual provider for the family, but supporting me in dealing with this task any way she can. She views herself as my helper.

She studies Finnish language and literature at the same university I go to. One of the things I like about her the most is the fact that she's most likely the smartest girl I've ever met. With her I can discuss anything from philosophy and theology to books, movies and physical training. She's my muse: she gives criticism on my writing, as she knows quite a bit about the subject due to her studies.

I love how she has an endless will to learn new things. When I first mentioned owning guns, she told me to teach her how to shoot. Although she studies such a theoretical subject, she's kind of a tomboy when it comes to physical stuff, maybe do to fact that she grew up on farm with three brothers. Despite this she plays the violin and sings more beautifully than any woman I've ever heard. She loves cooking, children and reading, but unlike most girls she reads actual literature, not just some mediocre young adult crap.

I can't wait to meet her one day.

Sleep tight barron

FeelsBadMan

she is left as fuck you retard

>Sophie Shevardnadze

Can't believe no one has claimed this semen goddess yet.

Fuck...

You're fucking stupid. In Germany she would join AfD. Anti-abortion, anti-immigration, pro-free market. and she admires Korwin. fuck off

Sleep tight Barron

Sledp tight Barron.

anybody got the dark-haired caffein-doped crackass-looking white trump waifu spitting fire about editing news?

Sleep tight barron

Solid choice, frogcuck.

I wasn't ready for these feels.

nvm, got it. shes woke af
youtube.com/watch?v=Ogntjn6-HmY

Fuck off wog cunt, just because you lebos aren't as fucking shit skinned as other sand niggers doesn't mean you're not just as bad as a filthy Iraqi. I've had enough of you wog cunts & the Arab filled hellhole that is Western Sydney. Cunt.

Did you meet her online or what?

that kinda answers my earlier question. are most aussies that praise the lebs, lebs themselves then?

right in the feels finnbro...

Yes they fucking are mate, nobody, barring lefties, lebs themselves & other generally brain dead people like, let alone tolerate lebos.

>burguer mental capacity

Lmaoing at this thread.

>more than 70% of the pictures are off topic BS
>from the rest maybe 10% (=3% of the total) are actually attractive

This is why left wingers always get all the hot girls. Because the only good looking ""right wing"" girls don't want to be associated with you losers in the first place.

sleep tight barron

Fug XDDDD
Toog 2 bar :DDDD

sleep tight baron

Why is this shit thread still up, do your fucking job mods.

she's liked four of my tweets on the twitter. think i've got a shot?

>dad, why is mommy named bob?

hmm..that nose looks a little too semitic for me

I claim Kristin.

Good job not having a clue what's the difference between an Aquiline nose and a Hakennase, dumb Anglo!

NO RAIFU NO LAIFU

M A R C E L A
A
R
C
E
L
A

She's cute, but dumb as a box of rocks.

Here

I choose Mimi

Fucking this holy fuck.
I want those big puffers around my dick.

rekt by a fucking sand woman

I want her to worship my howaito penisu

Why is that bitch perched like a flamingo?

Iah too whanta toa woriship my superior huwhyto penisu

>pic is her

I claim based Lauren

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

you are a disgrace to your ancestors who raided and raped in vast steppes without this softie "muh feels" faggotry

kys you fucking neckbeard loser

We Sup Forums now.

Back off????!!!!???,!!!!!!