BREAKING THE LEFT GAS GONE INSANE

MEDIA AHD OTHER SOURCES TRYING TO INVOKE THE 25 AMENDMENT
.youtube.com/watch?v=AE219dBWBPw

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would the 25th help their position? it hinges on the VP being on their side and he'd then take up the presidents duties. do they want pence that bad?

WTF, I thought there were only 10 amendments

I believe you were thinking commandments.
That's in the bible user.
America is not really heaven.

>America is not really heaven.
But about as Jewed up.
How the fuck are they going to invoke that at this time?

>America is not really heaven.
DELET THIS
What is the 25th? Some of us weren't lucky enough to be born in literal heaven on earth

Which one is that? I only know the two first

The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution deals with succession to the Presidency and establishes procedures both for filling a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, as well as responding to Presidential disabilities.

law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv

Sounds like what they might do is use it try to delay anything Trump does by continually asking if he is not able to perform his duties.

But yeah this seems silly they would need the VP to be on their side

But that would mean that Mike "fag genocide" Pence would get into office, no?

Am I reading wrong or are the people who can invoke that amendment going to be Trump's handpicked cabinet?

>Liberal friend is over.
>Constantly talking about hate Trump this, and how we need a civil war.
>Fire up my computer, go to a rekt thread and pull up videos of war.
>Lib friend freaks out and demands I shut it off.
Whats wrong, you want war right, this is what you want here? So you cant sip your latte anymore and shoot some fucking kids right?
>NO I DON'T WANT THAT!
Yes you do, the fact you are wanting a civil war very well means this, to kill your enemy, their offspring, their way of life, this is what you want.
>Gets pissed off and starts leaving, telling me its just a figure of speech.
Whatever you say Hitler, nut up or shut up, stop talking big like the asshole your bunch is.

Its true though, thats all liberals do is talk big and threaten but the reality is they couldn't even handle a fist fight. Nobody in this country truly wants a war, even the stormfags here couldn't really handle one. Not because of skills, or lack of firearms, but because I dont think one of us has the gal to actually kill one another unless we are truly forced. This isn't Nam.

Liberals are truly fucking cancerous.

I'm pretty sure you are correct but I'm to tired to get all Lawyery right now

There were originally ten amendments yes
Then they added the 11th for state sovereignty and made it illegal for foreigners to sue the states both from out if the country and other states. 12th amendment refined the presidential voting process

> Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

This is the key part :

> or of such other body as Congress may by law provide

Can the Establishment, neoliberal, corrupt Democratic Party conspire with the corrupt, Corporatist Republican Party to pass a simple measure saying Trump was not fit to serve ? You betcha. How many backroom deals do you think would have to be traded to make this corrupt pact happen ? A lot. Are the élite Establishment salivating at this opportunity ? Yes.

Doesn't this just provide another reason to 'drain the swamp'?

and thats why you will never be able to america

>liberals want Mike "Alternating current for alternative lifestyles" Pence as president

I'm OK with this

Fuck up cunts, trumpo no stumpo
Amendment XXV, 4 sections;
Cant be section 1,2,3 so must try and invoke 4

>Section 4 is the only part of the amendment that has never been invoked

Big yeah nah on that one shitcunts

we need some super male vitality right now!

I hope trump makes it so liberals will never win again. The amount of shady shit they pulled and are pulling, they don't deserve to be a party anymore