More pictures of the good day's?

More pictures of the good day's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_swtbIi2F0
youtube.com/watch?v=p9-57kJNm1s
youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The what?

God damn that's Brutal and the fuckeron the right even smiled for a pic.

You're living in the past OP, say.. have you checked your privileges today?

youtube.com/watch?v=-_swtbIi2F0

>be a man in the 1950's
>coming home from work from my high paying unionized job with pension and benefits
>drive my 8,000lb 8mpg 18' long car with huge fins on the back
>glance out the window and see a negro walking down the street
>stop at the corner bar and call the cops, watch as they beat him into a coma while sipping a Gimlet
>stop by the hardware store on the way home and buy several guns with no background check
>greeted by my submissive and dutiful wife with a kiss
>greeted by my obedient and well educated kids with a hug
>greeted by my Golden Retriever carrying my slippers
>sit own to a dinner of all-American grown products that is already on table
>after dinner the kids do their homework and the wife does the dishes
>pour myself a Canadian Club on the rocks and recline in my La-Z-Boy
>watch the nightly news and see America bombing Communists in some backward shithole
>smile as I remember all the Nips I killed on Guadalcanal
>plan our family vacation trip to the Poconos
>time for bed
>fuck my wife in the missionary position with no concern for her pleasure
>drift off to dream of the greatness of America

Tfw you find out the tall guy in that pic is actually crying not smiling

>day's

L to the fucking EL

kek

That poor man ... he just wanted a simple watermelon ... and dat ass. :(

Why can't it be like this again? Based oldfags.

The two white men in that photo rescued the black dude. He's not smiling, he's crying and the army boy was furious at the crowd for beating the guy.

Make sure you know the history of photos, or else a lefty can point out one false thing and destroy any red pills you may have dropped in the crowd or audience.

Yeah, the army guy even has a bloodied rag in his hand, it's obvious he was just trying to help.

>tfw grandfather was killed on Guadalcanal
and yet I feel only envy

Life I wanna live...

dude i know if people only knew how being white in the 50s with a good job was. im brown and i envy

The context of the picture is very easy to guess if you aren't autistic.

If that is brutal, sir you haven't seen shit

People act like blacks were different back then compared to today

The only difference is back then they were dealt with appropriately. If a black guy raped a white woman he was hanged. Now we let them do whatever they want. Black people didn't change, I'm sick of this white guilt trip that they were so abused. Fuck off

>Now we let them do whatever they want.

So sad, and so true. It is basically legal today, to attack whites anywhere, and beat them into a coma or whatever they please, if you're a precious black.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9-57kJNm1s

youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0

>tfw born too late to live this
>born just in time to see the fall of the white race
terrible feeling

>unfiltered lucky strike : the post

At that time you made them stay dumb savages by keeping them out of your advanced education system and never encouraged them to take on a role in society which demands more responsibility than holding a shovel at the right end. What did you expect would happen, when they are set fee? Civilization magically happening after a generation of neglect?

>born just in time to help to save the white race from the fall
>fuck this

yeah, you don't deserve the good ol' days

bumping with the true golden era

I didn't ask for these feels, but I think I need them

thanks britbro

looks insanely comfy.

How is it working out for you faggots in Europe? Enjoying your cultural enrichment yet ? Or are you going to wait 3-4 generations when they outnumber you to see if they fully integrated and adjust?

buddy. stop with that shit. you are OVERRUN by spics and nigs and yet you still talk like from your high tower.
Stop projecting please. you are way further in this shit then mother europe is.

You can still have most of this bro. The job, the car, the nigger beating, the wife, the children, the dog, dinner, drink, found memories of war, vacation and sex. Unfortunately we don't have the easy access to guns, communist killing (soon), and great America (soon). It's all possible still, granted not as easy though.

This delusion is great, thanks for ruining Europe for the 3rd time though Germany you fucking retards.

We werent at fault for either war, back to the library with you young one, you have a lot to learn/read.

>60%

Well, you imported them yourselves and were in relative control of the situation. You could just have stopped that, you know. But we at least TRY to make proper people out of them. You made nigs live like cows and sheep for 100 years by force and then you complain, that they are animals.

I'm happy these autistic years are over

Dont forget faggets getting electrocuted instead of having parades and no muslims

What's fucked up is those guys are helping him. Look at the soldier's hand. He's trying to staunch his bleeding. The photo made them look like they did something they didn't do.

Man that's comfy af. I have never been that comfy in my life. Maybe why I hate cats, those selfish cunts.

redpill me on the 50s Sup Forums.
were they really that great or is it just a meme/misinformation by delusional 90s kids?

good if you were a white male or married to a good white male.

Generally shit if you were black or married to a not so good white male.

I guess, most people think, that everyone was more of a traditionalist and morally strict at the time, but in reality things were done mostly just half-assed and without real convition. Many think, that something vanished that never really existed in the first place.

so... basically just like today?

> fast forward ten years
> fucking niggers are getting uppity
> faggot son won't cut his faggot hair
> tell him I didn't stack nips bodies to use as sands bags on iwo jima for him to look like a queer
> he says I'm a bigoted relic
> tell him I'm not really sure what that means, but I am sure it's some commie bullshit his teachers filled his head with
> he says he'll never talk to me again and runs away to join hippy war protesters
> wife's face is daggers of accusation
> daughter says she would date a black.
> gets teen pregnant but at least it's white
> other daughter grows up to be married but gets divorced in the eighties because of feminism
> best president we ever elect gets shot
> fucking nips wind up taking all our jobs
> beaners take over gi bill neighborhood
> wtf happened to my nation

Both your story and mine accurately describe my grandfather's life.

Then he was never forced to surrender. You have great honor.

Lies. The blacks had it great in the fifties too.

>You made nigs live like cows and sheep for 100 years by force and then you complain, that they are animals.

That's because they are. Which goes back to my point. How long are you going to keep TRYing to make proper people out of them and at what cost? Are you going to wait 3-4 generations when they outnumber you to see if they fully integrated and adjust?

Reading comprehension is useful. Maybe next time you could actually respond to the content of my post instead of just linking my post number.