Women btfo

women btfo

>these people

>taking a picture of yourself crying/frowning
why

Normal healthy people give support and assistance to people they see in pain and anguish if something bad happened to them.

Then these freakazoids came along and realized "hey, you get attention if you're sad!" and they fucked the entire thing up.

North Korea tier.

But in North Korea, they fake the cries.

People like this

are SO

stupid.

>Complains about the "Hypersexualisation of Asian WOMXN"
>wearing a shirt like that

implying she's not right, my dear muhammad de poolvevorde-wilmots

If she's right, then why is she wearing a shirt that shows her midriff and exposes her cleavage?

Also, every spellcheck ever made would tell her she spelled women wrong.

because she decided for herself
and you telling her what to wear

Because you should be taught not to look at women sexually even if they have their tits hanging out

Or something. I don't even know anymore.

So if she's deciding to hypersexualize herself than she's not unpacking and decolonizing it.

Then her message is self contradictory and therefore it is impossible for it to be correct.

I've seen so much garbage like this in uni that it doesn't even faze me anymore.

>women voting Trump was internalized mysoginy

>these freakazoids realized you can exploit sympathy for attention
You mean women? Theyve been at this for a while now.

These emotions look so fake holy shit

No wonder they always have to add /literallyshaking/ to everything

I don't know man

>sell yourself into the role of being a sex slave race
>use free and cheap sex as a marketing tactic for everything
>still have rampant legal and cheap prostitution
>use this reputation you built as a marketing tactic for several generations

>cry about being sexualized

wew
e
w

>Normal healthy people give support and assistance to people they see in pain and anguish if something bad happened to them.
No they don't, faggot. That is something that normal healthy people do for their own flesh and blood, and no one else. Go suck off a rapefugee.

A male professor at my university actually dropped this in a lecture. Most of the girls are liberal, and even they found the comment off-putting.

I just can't get my head around people posting their crying faces on social media. How much of an attention whore must you be to do that?

All these Asian girls complain about being hypersexualized but ALWAYS end up exclusively dating white guys.

>abloobloobloo
has losing an election ever caused so much butthurt? I don't remember ever seeing so many crybabies and the earliest election I can remember was Clinton 92. then again "social media" wasn't a thing.

This is why the 16th amendment was a huge mistake.

>dress up like a cum-thirsty slut
>complain about sexualization.

full circle then back again

I wonder how much hype sex she gets.

The second ones obviously from a tv show.

I'd give her a good packing if you catch my drift

Stop. Stop sexualizing me.

>mfw I've never seen anything like this at my uni

Because all feminists really need is a good dicking. Think of it this way: feminists, especially the 3rd wave college feminists, are female versions of most guys on Sup Forums. They are the sad, forever alone, friendzoned women who men won't look at or dick. Generally, most of these women are fugly and/or ham beasts. The ones that over sexualize and get fucked on the regular are generally in it for the attention, but are still sorry sacks of forever alones who can't land a stable relationship and then, in turn, create a group to make themselves feel better about being losers who can't have a "normal" relationships with people or past lovers. Its like guys pretending to be Chads when they are really just Joes. Women pretend to be Stacys when they are really just Helgas.

The only reason betas don't see it this way is because they do the same thing and give women way too much power. Feminists put men on the pedestal to create an ideal target man so that they can blame for all of their problems and why they can't have a relationship. So what you get are a bunch of cucks who would probably be alright if they actually fucked one another. A good 90% of the people on both sides of that only need to get laid and only 10% on each side actually believe their own bullshit.

Who cares why, as long as they fuel my liberal tears fetish. Those pictures are a fucking blessing by kek himself.

American universities seem to be like a different planet.

When I was in university I just went to classes where they taught stuff. That's all.

exactly.

>wearing a midriff
>why am i sexualized???

Same here. No idea wtf is up with American universities.

Our unis have a slight leftist bias (much more so in some liberal arts classes), but its nothing compared to US unis.

That picture of that fat dyke "girl squad"...

The sound of women's rights dying was a wet, sloppy fart from Hillary's wrinkled butt cheeks.

haha not really what did you mean lol?

>sloppy fart from Hillary's wrinkled butt cheeks
It gave me an erection.

>women btfo

>Hypersexualization of Asian women
>implying they don't like sexualizing themselves

There's a reason that a lot of women enter the Ero-manga biz and hentai. They fucking love the human body and sex.

(((polls)))

they have these stupid 'general education classes' that have nothing to do with your field of study and are largely driven my student participation

it's about 1% of classes, and the other 99% are normal

She will probably be graduating soon, so I would give her assistance in packing up her possessions and cleaning her accommodation, lest she be handed ab extortionate cleaning fee.
And then I would shag her.

I think they must have their emotional selves completely tied to their perceived reactions from online "friends" (read: strangers)

Well said, this deserved at least one (you).

twitter and facebook needs to be destroyed

What is that supposed to mean? wtf is the goddamn subject about?
Who the hell puts time into writing this?