> A-user, there is something you need to know

> I love you, and I trust you and your brilliant ideas.
> I-i want to be the best wife I can be.
> B-b-but, I haven't been entirely honest to you...
> *pulls out pic related*

> D-d-do you still love me?

What do you do?

I really don't understand the problem with these. I use one because I don't wanna smoke 20 a day and there's no tar so I don't cough like a fucker.

Do people you don't like use them or something, OP?

Most people use it cause they can look cool without getting cancer, it's gud when people like you use it tho

I don't even know you, but I'm glad you think my belied that the moon is a globalist conspiracy meant to conceal the true intentions of life beyond earth is brilliant

I hard that japs experience less lung cancer when compared to the Euros/Murricunts even though technically they smoke more. Is that the fish?

Cringe

>falling for the nicotine jew

ye ayanami-chan

Take it away and offer her some weed instead.

>look cool

oh, fuck no. It doesn't look cool. It makes you look like you're too scared to smoke. Everyone I know uses one though, even if they smoke. I don't connect it with hipsterfags.

Dunno man, i'm Welsh.

Nicotine is still a neurotoxin, you shouldn't be doing this.

BEGONE FOUL WENCH

I do, user. Experts agree that the moon shouldn't physically exist, but nobody talks about it.

>I use one because I don't wanna smoke 20 a day and there's no tar so I don't cough like a fucker.

Same here. Vaping helped me quit smoking the first time around. I'm also pretty sure I've got an ulcer in my gut, because when I started smoking again, I feel sick in my stomach whenever I smoke. Yet when I vape, no problems.

go be autistic somewhere else, leaf

If she likes to smoke, up the chimney she goes

>lipstick
I don't date whores that promote false image.

Turn 360* and walk away

Happens to me, too, man. When I try smoking again, I get the shits like an hour or two afterwards and horrible stomach cramps.

I don't do it at all any more. Not worth it.

Frankly I'm alright with a female who vapes. It's a faggot thing, so why wouldn't a girl do it?

>offer her some weed instead

Weed is fucking degenerate, I don't care how popular it is. Everyone I have ever known who smoked weed on the regular is a now a fat, useless waster with memory problems who has ONE topic of conversation: Legalisation of weed.

It makes you fat, boring, stupid and lazy, and you end up living only to proselytise weed. It's like goddamned smokable cordyceps.

What is this

Would merry

Please don't make fun of my culture, I am highly offended.

Look into drinking freshly juiced cabbage. If it's an ulcer, that shit will cure it.

I developed an ulcer about 4 years back when I moved towns and was out of work. Just drank beer and coffee every day. After looking up the symptoms, started juicing cabbage and after about a week or so, my problems were gone.

Going to do that again soon, just gotta stop drinking too, or it's all for nothing.

Electronic nicotine delivery receptacle.

>It's like goddamned smokable cordyceps.

get out

There is literally nothing wrong with vaping. By your logic I should stop going to coffee shops because libs go there.

I vape so I guess I'm getting pussy. And no, I don't vape tobacco. CBD.

>Actualy, I am xStraightEdgex for life. That means i do not consume degenerate substances such as sex or marijuana bong.
>Why yes, I won't even drink alcohol when I turn 21.
>Why you might ask? Well, two reasons: discipline and mental toughness. Personally I don't even consider druggies human - burn them all I say. Filthy degenerates deserve no better.

You won't remember it tomorrow, dude. Don't worry.

Based toothpaste.

I might do that. Means i'd have to get a juicer though. Which isn't a bad thing, because I could do with making my own fruit juices.

Thanks, bruh.

As long as she's not obnoxious about it...

But touch my cigars and it won't end well

I hope you're being satirical

As long as you don't cheat on me everything is ok my love.
Now excuse me I have to go play bass with my band members.

No no no. Silver Bullet by Infowars. Cure it right up.

Just browse the classifieds. There's always some newly-wed couple that will sell off a brand new one for cheap. Best of luck man.

>tfw some 400lbs land whale whose blood type is diet coke lectures you on how unhealthy cigarettes are for you

Just smoke the god damn cigarettes you insufferable whore. If you're going to smoke, do it right.

Won't that purge my system of liberalism, too?

Also, I love how that water filter shit works. Buy a filter because you can't trust the water! Now buy our hokey vitamin mineral shit because you can trust USSSS

Eh. Cheap shit from china is even cheaper for me. But thanks anyway

vaping should be punishable by death

It can be a mouth Fedora, but it's great for quitting smoking.

Used to smoke about 3/4 pack of cigs a day. Now I just vape and I can breathe easier and food tastes so much better. Just don't be the faggot vaping in public indoor areas that gets hostile when someone tells you to stop.

OH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE. A FUCKING LIBERAL. HEY BUDDY. DID YOU KNOW THST BILL CLINTON RAPED KIDS? OH YES. AND THAT HILLARY IS A LESBIAN? OH BUT YOU DONT CARE BECAUSE YOU'RE "WITH HER".

ARE YOU SICK IN THE HEAD, PAL? IVE GOT KIDS AND GRANDKIDS AND NIECES AND NEPHEWS AND WHEN I THINK ABOUT THOSE DISGUSTING EVIL PEOPLE MY...MY BLOOD STARTS TO BOIL AND OHHHHH MY GOD IF I COULD JUST GET MY HANDS ON JOHN PODESTA BECAUSE ILL TELL YOU MY FRIEND ID HURT HIM. AND IM NOT A MEAN GUY BUT ILL THROW DOWN IF I NEED TO.

WE'RE GOING TO GO TO BREAK. BLACK FRIDAY DEALS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STORE WITH FREE SHIPPING BY USING THE CODE INFOWARS

This is great. However:

>IVE GOT (((KIDS))) AND (((GRANDKIDS))) AND (((NIECES))) AND (((NEPHEWS)))

This is just as retarded as stuff liberals put out.

>It's new, so it's bad!

So because something delivers nicotine with far less lung destroying and cancer causing side effects, its somehow "liberal" or idiotic if someone is using a vape.

It's just being an unfunny willfully-ignorant goofball at that level.

Maybe a little autistic too.

>So because something delivers nicotine with far less lung destroying and cancer causing side effects, its somehow "liberal" or idiotic if someone is using a vape.

Nah, it's more about associating it with liberals, because you see those faggy nu-males that never smoked before in their lives, using vaporizers. Especially if they're puffing on e-juice that has no nicotine.

Nigga what type of weed you guys got ova there?
>fat from smoking weed
Weed makes you lose weight japbro.

>without getting cancer
Uh-hum

Weed makes you crave snacks n shit, they literally give weed to aids patients so they dont die of starvation

This. Using weed more than twice a month fucks up your psyche

>breh, love you more
>wanna hear about the VAPEGOD?

Its making you hungry in part cause your metabolism is going fast as hell.

If you do 500 mg of cannabinoids or more a day like I do sometimes i can hardly keep my weight and i am skinny. I tried eating burgers burritos and chips for a short period. I gained 5 pounds and lost it fast. It does something to your metabolism that people dont understand yet.

Oh, sorry, I thought I was on Sup Forums. You know, the board dedicated to politics...

My mistake.