How old were you when you realised that strong black males are the kings of the world?

How old were you when you realised that strong black males are the kings of the world?

For me, it was yesterday on my 18th birthday.

Not saying this is true, but if you did study asking women that are not white most say they want white guys. No jokes my dicks been suck on by more black, and hispanic than white girls,

Which makes you a nigger

Got any sauce? I can't find one. Just wanna check if the researcher was one of the (((chosen))).

Asian women are literally made for black men.
Imagine their tight pussies getting destroyed by enormous African cocks. Mmmmh

why does woman in pic related look like she's terrified and about to be raped. lol.

Oh hey look it's an australian traveling to singapore, everywhere you guys go you epress your love for nigger dick

AIDS bro

there are so many insecure brown men who make these threads on loop and have been since Sup Forums began, there is a never ending source of them lol

white men are the universal standard, you know that, our women know that, your women know that, everybody knows it. white men never wish to be dark, the opposite is always the case.

>black skin is a dominant gene
>black people are dominant
>white people have recessive genes
>white people are submissive

makes sense I wouldn't want a dinky white guy either who cares about numbers and shit

t. a fucking degenerate

Kek. Can you imagine the quality of those people who proposed and conducted that study? Just think of the Steins and Bergs, the fluorescent hair, piercings, everything being "literally", how many of them wanted to move to Canada when Trump got elected - speaking of which, time to double down on the bullshit progressive studies.

>recessive genes
>submissive
canadian education lol

>tfw fucked a nigger's gf behind his back and got to look him in the face for months afterward and he still doesn't know to this day
Why aren't you civic nationalists yet? We're all just Americans in the end

5'1 skinny black male weighing 48kgs at age 22. Can i cash in on the jungle fever or am i beta 4 lyf?

meanwhile your HIV will be looking your T-cells in the face for the rest of your life

Why are blacks from Africa so damn short?

You should stop projecting your weird fetish everywhere. It creeps everyone out

Malnutrition, types of food eaten, healthcare etc.

poor diet

It's from a movie, Nymphomaniac. They are arguing about which one fucks which hole in a language she doesn't understand.

Gonna have to bait harder than that when the strayans are up

Stupid fucking leaf

>women want to have sex
>not just having sex

If 87% of women want to have sex with "X" then they would be having sex with them . It's not like X would turn them down

If khakis are are considered blacks then since birth

poland are you drunk? why are you upside down?

fake study from fake news site

Just find some SJW type girls with colored hair. Talk about your opression.

You're welcome

>poland are you drunk?

Sage this shit!

AYO HOL UP

WE

>he still doesn't know
You haven't won yet.
I hope you have naked pics of his gf: if so, just mail him one every week or so.

>height: 5'04

we're seeing highest psyche penetration in north american and European males between 18-35.

I think the next direction should be something more along the lines of amateur interracial pictures. The women shouldn't have tattoo and be seemingly middle class girl-next-door types.

Uh oh

>We're all just Americans in the end

you are all just mutts in the end. Americans might as well mix with niggers and other apelike creatures. What have you mongrels to lose?

Wasn't that study the one where it asked if women would date a black guy, and 87% said yes?

You shouldn't sleep with non white women. You might knock one up or catch a disease.

>start up a bunch of random email accounts
>email the nigger nudes of his gf from a different account every week

Honestly I want a huge muscly submissive black man with a tight ass and massive cock to be my sex slave hasubando tbqh familias.

I'd be willing to wager that at least half of the women lied to avoid sounding racist. Besides that, it's difficult for many to outright refuse 13% of the dating pool when they believe that there may be diamonds in the rough. But saying you might do something and actually going through with it are two completely different things.

Never forget that Somali niggers has some of the weakest genes in the world

Well fucking shit, they must of interviewed the 23 white girls that go to Rutgers. Let me assure you this as someone who lives in this area. There are NO white women around here that aren't already married or old. All the women in their 20's go out of state or to school in northern NJ. Rutgers is all niggers, indians and spics these days. Also the handful of Chinese who came over here for college from the mainland and Taiwan that don't know any better. I assure you this "study" is just more propaganda.

>Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.

This department doesn't exist.
Really fires up my prefrontal cortex.