NZ has a wall

>NZ has a wall
>America doesn't
Lmao are you faggots even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/nz-earthquake/86982336/earthquake-pictures-show-huge-walls-of-land-rose-after-quake-in-waiau
goybook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154833077614225&set=a.10154811252709225&type=3&theater
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=887397
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stuff.co.nz/national/nz-earthquake/86982336/earthquake-pictures-show-huge-walls-of-land-rose-after-quake-in-waiau
goybook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154833077614225&set=a.10154811252709225&type=3&theater

No one cares midget aussie

I care Pudoo

Your country is beautiful. I plan to head there soon before the race war.

Ah the old sheepin' wall. Farmers as far back as I can remember would have to chase sheep for kilometers before they finally caught em. It was a hassle. Ever since the wall came up it's much easier, they just chase them towards the wall and when cornered the sheep give up and let you take them as you will. Then you can press em against the wall, pull your pants down, and fuck em as much as you want. You even get some privacy for your intimate activities, not out in the field where everyone can see your business. All someone on the other side sees is the farmers head bouncing up and down. I remember riding my bike to school seeing so many bobbing heads over the wall it might as well have been a techno concert. Many kids have fond memories of the New Zealand head bobbers. Good times, good times

I miss New Zealand. Every now and then I've got to sneak up to canada to get a taste of home. Did you know bestiality is illegal in the US? Fucking heathens

>go to Canada to get a taste of home
>drop pants behind sheep
>fuck sheep
>pull pants up
>instant regret as your nuts are frozen by the snow that filled your pants

have a pity (you)

fuck off were full

England had wall. Didn't work. Sean Connery still got out.

I'm also planning to move to New Zealand in the future

Why dont you want me there?

I don't care you can come i'm planning on leaving anyway as i wont get to kill niggers here on these islands.

Theres niggers in New Zealand?!

No but i want to remove them from Europe.

Coward.

what do you mean no niggers
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=887397

I apologize I cant read well right now.
It's 5:40am here in Texas and I have to go to work in a few hours.

whats that got to do with the headline

We call them Maoris

Gas the kikes. Race war nao

except "Maori Lives Matter" would be the most ridiculous thing ever

>praise Kek long enough
>he erects a wall for you
Shadilay