These sites are legitimate new sites. I'm assuming since we're all alt-right/conservative/populists...

These sites are legitimate new sites. I'm assuming since we're all alt-right/conservative/populists, we have no disagreements. So, out of all these, what is your favorite news site and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/GyqofkJ.jpg
incogman.net/jew-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are all shit and op is a faggot

I like it when the hysterical Jews at the Weekly Standard inform me why Iran must be bombed immediately or we're all going to fucking die. I pick them.

None of those sites unless its linked on drudge. No infowars and brietbart. Shit list.

You're assuming wrong.

>Drudge
>Infowars
>Brietbrat
These aren't real news sites. They're conspiratorial garbage.

>no Breitbart
>no Social Matter
>no TRS
>no Daily Stormer
>no Drudge
>no Zero Hedge
>no AmRen

Why is that, Borris? Did you really think Trump would subscribe to RT news?

yrs ago "bloggers" were labeled journalists

this fake news scare is to make more law stopping anons from political commentary. nothing to do with established media (alex jones)

Again, these are garbage sites. Most of their writers have the vocabulary of a two year old.

You are wrong in assuming that everyone here is alt-right/conservative/populists, and even if that was the case, you're wrong in assuming that alt-right/conservative/populists can't have disagreements between them.

shill detected

If we have disagreements, then you're a leftist. It's quite simple.

Disagree.

Stay away from JEW media.

Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc.

Who Controls Media?
i.imgur.com/GyqofkJ.jpg
incogman.net/jew-media/

KILL YOURSELF THESE ARE FUCKING AWFUL

CNN please.

>Fox News
>Everyone suspected jew, can't confirm anyone

hah

Sad, isn’t it? Americans spend hours per day receiving Jewish brainwashing, social engineering and degeneracy via cable TV, Hollywood and Newspapers. The JEWS controls the media, and the media controls YOUR MIND. America is a nation of hypnotized Jew-poodles. Everything is controlled by the Jewish Media Cartel- and they are all in cahoots with each other. The writers, producers, vice president, and field producers are 85% Jewish. 67% of americans are sheep who believe anything the government and media says. Jews use their control of the media to label a particular ideology as "smart" and "intelligent" and "educated." Gullible White people who want to seem smart, intelligent, and educated then subscribe to that ideology.

This is how the Hollywood Jewish cabal has been progressively been dehumanising the white European/Western race by breaking the moral fabric and beliefs of a society you can manipulate them and get them to believe that having sex with animals is normal, by convincing them that their gender is an illusion. The next they'll say is that humans are animals so you can have sex with your dog as long as you love it, and people will be so deluded and bereft of any moral values that they'll believe it. It doesn't happen overnight Hollywood and Zionist neo conservatives have been gradually destroying all the traditional moral values of Western society to get them to this point.

.t Louise Mensch

Washington Examiner is the best out of those.

This thread disserves all the anti-Jew psycho spam it gets

RedState and Daily Wire got put on that Liberal "fake news" list despite being the sties that cuck hardest for the Left.

>look g-guise I'm alt-right
Literally all cuck news
>The Blaze
Kill yourself you newfag scum

ric flair is fuckin' based

But he's right tho. If you want me to choose between feminist lefty garbage or uneducated poorly written garbage - I'll choose none, thank you.

cuck shill sage

Daily Wire, one if the few closer to be being balanced and open about its bias.

I also want to buy up on gold stocks suddenly