Dutroix case

Furthermore, X1 was blamed for just about anything that happened to her, to other children in the network, to her pets, or even to those who abused her. For example, if X1 had given fellatio to her pimp which wasn't satisfying enough, he would beat her up, yelling at her that she was worthless and that it was her fault he was so upset. If X1's abusers found out that she had given out signals of her abuse to the outside world, another girl would be tortured in front of her eyes. During the torture the perpetrators would scream at her that this was all her fault, and would put her face into the other girl's blood. X1 then had to ask forgiveness to the other girl. Even when X1's best friend was raped and murdered in front of her eyes - probably because this girl became too old - she was the one to blame. In most cases X1 was blamed for things she had absolutely no control over. The same thing happened to many other girls in the network. For the abusers it was a way to destroy the victim's self-esteem and confidence, making them perfect sex slaves and objects for sadistic torture.

This cabal has connections everywhere..

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2002/may/05/dutroux.featuresreview?0p19G=c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Neighbourly_Love,_Freedom,_and_Diversity
twitter.com/gozoco
youtu.be/729XdyCQXk8
bendevannijvel.com/motief/roze-balletten/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjjXatcnXPA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CPVTB2dKpxI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Society_for_Sexual_Reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't you have a Pedophile political party that openly organised, held membership lists, conducted events, and campaigned?

>Dutroux was also convicted of having killed a suspected former accomplice, Bernard Weinstein.
What did he mean by this?

Yea it's called the EU parlement

I'll investigate all the pizza places in Bruxelles, check their website for symbols that may look like satanist/pedophile imagery.
Then I'll prep some jpg collages, maps, blow-ups of blurred, low-res pics and add random red circles and arrows.
Then I'll get to the language element, find stuff that rhymes with "Podesta" like "Pizza" or "Pedophilia", all P's guys, all finishing with an A.
I think we have a lot to uncover guys, I'm fully loaded with diet coke and fricadelles, I've stopped all my lolo torrents and my cell phone is on plane mode.
Gogogogogogo

I doubt pizzagate will find something.
But it's great saying the awareness spread because no way denying that the elites don't have pedorings and have been sacrificing children since the old days. It's good to see this awareness spread because their powerhold is beginning to topple.

Even if pizzagate amounts to nothing. It adds up to our global awareness of how cucked we've been.

It's funny though that these internet detectives are coming from a website dedicated to lolis, jailbait, sextapes, shotas....

O the irony.
But /pol has been playing a great role in world affairs for a while now.. anonymity is a great thing.

I've been lurking here for years and the chan has changed so much. It used be nothing but pedo stuff back in the early 2000's.

Now it's more or less frowned upon. I haven't seen any real stuff on here since a few years.

I think the younger demographic has changed much. The chan is not what is was. It's still a place of degeneracy and filth.... sure.
But compared to the old days it's nothing

Have you boys read this article form the time?
theguardian.com/world/2002/may/05/dutroux.featuresreview?0p19G=c

Basically this fat pedo/nightclub owner was running high profile sex parties/ prostituion rings with underage girls. Sadistic bondage etc. Dutroix was one of his offsiders who procured underage girls for his prostitution ring.

I meant a literally overt pedophile party that undertook electoral politics.

I know what you meant..
That guy was nuts

Was thinking of these Dutchies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Neighbourly_Love,_Freedom,_and_Diversity

We're the Dutroix-ring Walloons or Flemish or mix?

Yes that's Nihoul.
Read the indept article I posted... It's crazy...
The nightclub you're refering to was called DouDou

honestly though its exactly why we hate them
Brussels is their hive

Its why they fill the capital city of the eu with a ring of muslims. Its a bufer zone against The Mob. Us basically. Whitey has a flaming torch and pitchfork tradition of getting rid of pedo elites in the past. But now they dont need a ring of policemen, theyve got a wasteland of aggressive anti white child lovers to protect them

One of the women he raped has a twitter account. Hasn't posted since last year, so don't know whether she supported Trump:
>Laetitia Delhez
twitter.com/gozoco

The far right has a boner for pedophilia, a very convenient conspiracy theme.
Always involves the elites, rings, secret places...fun for browser investigator.
And also muh children...

>Woman raped
>OMG does she support Trump now?

No wonder why women hate Sup Forumstards

Reading now. So basically Dutroix procured girls for a prostitution ring, i.e. kidnapped and raped them for a life of sexual slavery in the hand of underworld sadists, who would in turn supply prostitutes for high profile perverts.

We have to know whether she is worthy

Yes and no doubt that the ring is still out there.

Joris Demmink
youtu.be/729XdyCQXk8
And guess what, a lot of Dutch politicians involved come from a fraternity club called the MINERVA CLUB

I think we should wake up and remove all those in power...

Two thoughts:
>Why wouldn't they just get dime-dozen Eastern Euro whores now since the collapse of iron curtain?
>But the connection that most of the girls are procured by family members makes sense as to why it's different from conventional prostitution or even abductions. Basically circles of intergenerational pedophilia, pizza production, swingers/sex parties etc. It's family based. Families of Belgian & Dutch degenerates raping eachothers daughters and prostituting them out to elite peverts.

Only conclusion seems to be to nuke the low countries.

Get's a bit convulted to the end. What are your thoughts on the NATO/fascist conspiracy network side of it? It lost me there.

Well yeah thats the eternal struggle.

Any links to the pink ballets / brabant killers or is the dutroux affaire completely separate?

Not sure. But on reading the article it has testimonies about a castle in Eindhoven where they had sex parties with underage children and snuff stuff. Attending where high goverment officials, lawyers and judges.

Don't know much about pink ballets, explain?

The pink ballets came to surface in the investigation to the brabant killers (bende van nijvel). high heads also had sexparties with underage kids which they got from an orphan home. these high placed people were then blackmailed because footage exists.

i have seen a list with names who allegedly attended these parties and lots of them are still in office/power.

Wallon or Flemish?

bendevannijvel.com/motief/roze-balletten/

Flemish.
Yes bende van nijvel has always been shrouded in mystery.... I believe that Belgium and Brussels are a mayor stronghold in those affairs and others. Still the capital of EU afterall... lots of high connected officials

its a deep rabbithole.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjjXatcnXPA

And what will we do?
Nothing... De kampioenen zijn erop!

No, that was us.

Well, the realisation that this shithole is rotten to the core is already something. just spread the word

The fuck is wrong with you, Australia?
What's 14 in 14/88?

I'm self-employed... the amount of taxes I have to pay is ridiculous... I feel genuily ripped off.
Those in Brussel are stealing our money and we brave little citizens just let them get away with it.

I bet Maggy de block sustainses herself with an ample diet of fresh underage Cambodian boys.

But seriously.. We are beign ripped off so hard and we brave little Belgiums just let them do it..

Here's a vid about Amerois castle ( aka The Mothers of Darkness Castle ), I'm sure it's related to all this.

:(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CPVTB2dKpxI

Think you forgot the vid

Bro if you discovered 20 years on she was a shitlib posting huffpo links and gibbering on about FirstPresidentVagina would you care as much about her? Be honest.

Lads you guys had pro-pedo Sexual Liberation groups from pre-WW2 days that had hundreds of thousands of members. Many of the victims say they were drawn from familes, i.e. it was faghers raping and sharing their daughters in sexual circles.
>Dutch Society for Sexual Reform (pro-pedo group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Society_for_Sexual_Reform

Pattern seems:
>Degenerate circles form in the pre 1940s
>Degenerates have kids of their own and start bringing them to their sex parties
>3 or 4 generations into this unholy orgy degenerates have marched their way into circles of power and highly organised sex-party circuit fucking eachothers kids, and other kids/girls brought into prositution circles to be used

(((Malthusian)))
Thats a red flag right there. Sorry for the cancer we brought upon the world, including stock markets and banks.