Leftist containment thread

Daily reminder that if you don't order your steak well-done or at the very minimum medium-well, you are a dirty fucking liberal pic related.

delet this

just cook it properly mate

My family raises cattle in Montanna and i like my steak medium. Am i a liberal?

yes

Holy fuck what is wrong with Americans... Only 6% eat rare steak. From the land of cattle I can tell you boys you're doing it wrong

medium-rare is the only way to go. If you are a dirty meat eater that is..

Follow Hitlers example and become a vegetarian

>values distributed fairly evenly
>all of a sudden medium rare gets almost half of lib votes
medium rare is the most praised on the internet, those cunts are just saying it to have the correct opininion. like always with liberals

hahaha

>vegetarian explains how to cook meat

figures, rare steaks are for hipster faggots

It depends on the place, I presume.

For example, if I go to some place like Outback, I won't go below a medium. I just don't trust their cooks.

When I go to a nice place (a place that just hire cooks based on an application and uses qualoty cuts), I'll go rare, or even blue.

Anything over a medium rare is just fucking wasting good meat.

Who gives a shit about how other people eat their steaks?

What are you sliding Schlomo?

>(a place that just hire cooks based on an application and uses qualoty cuts

Hi, I'm retarded this morning.
I meant "A place that DOESN'T just fire cooks..."

>Hire, not fire
Fuck me. I'm going back to bed.

yes, it's because of low testosterone and weak jaw muscles, they cannot handle anything with a tougher consistency than baby food.

real deal is eating black & blue : burned outside, raw inside

overcooking it make actually blood get out of the flesh and it's gross

Meat quality is key. I prefer medium for most USDA Choice steaks and below. For more expensive cuts of meat I go for medium rare.

>I don't like steak

Day of the rope when?

>Meat quality is key.

Exactly. (Sorry, I'm just waking up, as you can tell by my horrible mistakes but you summed it up better.)

Any place worth their salt will tell you that medium or above on good meat is ruining it. But it's been my experience that about half the people I've eaten steak with like well done; most of them have been women.

Anecdotal, I know, but it makes me wonder if there is an overall difference in taste buds between men and women. I recall doing a thing in high school where they gave us litmus-like strips to put on our tongues. I don't recall if I tasted it or not, but the teacher was able to discern who liked rare meat versus who liked well done based upon how we reacted to the strips.

Sorry for that tangent; I had forgotten all about that and it just popped into mind.

THANK YOU. Well-done steak is based. It's a sign of our mastery of the elements. The more raw your meat the more uncivilized you are.

Wasn't born a vegetarian... Idiot

I order my steak medium rare and I am staunchly right wing and extremely anti-communist

What? Who the fuck eats anything but rare to medium? And Why?

This