How do we solve the white trash problem?

How do we solve the white trash problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd fuck it but I'd have to be really high to do it.

We don't. White can not be trash.
sage

Remove piercing and tattoos, fix ears and grow out the hair.

She would be cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

That's a fucking hipster. There's plenty of nigger hipsters.

S A G E

The face is a mirror of the soul.
You can't fix that degenerate.

Now.. This is gonna be an unpopular opinion but... Perhaps deporting them to Islamic countries for 5 years would do them some good.
Nothing teaches you to love your country and fellow man more than being beaten on a daily basis for being a degenerate faggot in a country that not only disregards human rights, but encourages beating degenerates.
Soon they'll learn that protesting does nothing. The world won't do shit (because why start now?).

>solve the white trash problem?
I'd rather have a million pieces of white trash than a single piece of black trash. :^)

>Now.. This is gonna be an unpopular opinion but... Perhaps deporting them to Islamic countries for 5 years would do them some good.

As long as it is a one way ticket to hell.
We can televise the horror to redpill the rest.

I actually don't have an answer to that-- Apart from refusal to employ them until their parents die and they realize how useless they are.

hahaha, oyy.
>good day, m' xir

We start with (((non whites))) first.

Good plan. One step at a time.

Christ this thing looks so ugly its infuriating. I really want to shave her head so bad to fix that shit haircut. What really disgusts me are those cheek piercings. Do they even close if the "jewelry" gets removed?

Hipsters, SJW's, gender fluid White people ARE White trash

When ever I see a nose ring, I just want to clip a dog leash to it.

If you can't fix degeneracy, you can at least train them to hide it.

Sounds like your a normal healthy person

It can be fixed. But not with words.

Yeah, they will close up. The ears are fucked though

Does that woman's looks bother you? Or are you bothered by things you attribute to the way she looks?

She looks that way because she is a bad, unhealthy morally defunct person.

BAD GOY

>Do they even close if the "jewelry" gets removed?
No, you can always see where they were, they will close deeper in the tissue but you'll end up with a 1mm hole in the skin surface, unless you get surgery to close that too, and then you get scars from that.

>The only people allowed to be anti-Israel are anti-white freaks and losers....

Fuck Jews are smart.

Nuke your country?

Aussie. Just so you know m8, white trash are the same blokes down the street from ya avin' a beer n' ridin' their 4 wheelers off the pile o' trash in they backyard. They ain't the millennial fags shittin' up the big cities. White trash are bro tier m8

>pic is White trash
See

Druggie tier m8 they're below white trash

White trash is beer drinkin rednecks setting shit on fire and living in trailer parks. Druggie tier doesn't beer, are barely rednecks, and also set shit on fire- in the name of a cause, not fun