Brit/pol/ - Mrs Hitler's Knickers edition

>Conservatives riding high in the polls as Theresa May leads Labour by almost every measure
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/conservatives-riding-high-polls-theresa-may-leads-labour-almost/

>Ofcom pushes ahead with legal separation of BT from Openreach
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/ofcom-oders-bt-split-openreach-network/

>'Justify bosses' pay' says government
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38138815

>'Have cake and eat it' notes dismissed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38134859

>Merkel QUASHES Theresa's expat plan: German leader rejects calls to protect EU migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/737705/angela-merkel-rejects-theresa-may-call-protect-eu-migrants-brexit

>It's in EUROPE'S interest to give Britain good Brexit deal, says Greg Clark
express.co.uk/news/politics/737728/Brexit-UK-Greg-Clark-EU-Downing-Street-note

>Prison safety crisis: Justice minister faces quiz on jail reform by MPs
express.co.uk/news/politics/737687/Prison-safety-crisis-Justice-minister-quiz-jail-reform-MPs

>Tories have 16-pt lead over Labour and highest vote share for 7 years, poll suggests
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/nov/29/tories-have-16-pt-lead-over-labour-and-highest-vote-share-for-7-years-poll-suggests-politics-live

>Labour must not make reckless pledge to cut immigration, warns MP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-immigration-jeremy-corbyn-warning-ukip-david-cameron-mistake-stephen-kinnock-comments-a7445101.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGsCBbEBJqo
courtnewsuk.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=ULabwo_yh34
bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/38141331
metro.co.uk/2016/09/23/troll-gets-fined-for-racist-abuse-online-about-man-who-died-6148787/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holding a presentation about UKIP tomorrow at uni. Post your best Farage memes so I could include it in the power point.

>The director of ICM Martin Boon, told The Guardian that the figures are particularly worrying for Jeremy Corbyn's party because the Conservatives are ahead in almost every social grade, including the DEs, where the Tories are on 33 per cent compared to Labour's 32.

>The only age group where Labour still has a lead against the Government is among 18-24 year olds.

JUST FUCK MY PARTY UP FAMALAM.

I like this by Brendan O'Neill.

I fucking hate my age group. Please tell me that it is just something that these people will grow out of and not an indicator that the future will be very liberal?

>tfw your cool 'aunt' who always took you to fun things when you were a kid messages you out of nowhere
>tfw have to act like I'm not a total trainwreck in adulthood

>sweatingman.jpg

What the fuck did I just read?
Tell me its not real

If it's any consolation, they're generally too fucking lazy to actually vote.

>doubting Corbyn

Oh fuck I know that feeling. That phone call, those horrible 8 words that trigger a cold sweat - "So what are you doing with yourself nowadays?".

I dread walking around town and accidentally bumping into someone from school, I'm a 23 year old neet doing approximately fuck all with my life and most of my friends are on career paths or in jobs.

except our nige, UKIP are a total joke and they need to merge with the tories now before they lose all influence

>Eddie Izzard spent £36,000 on failed EU remain campaign

JUST

I'm 30 though

>they need to merge with the tories now
Nice try Tory cuck.

Imagine if the internet didn't exist for people to vent through

He's pretty based desu.

Haahahahaha, I just realised what the image reminds me of, tell me I'm not the only one - remember in Peep Show, at the wedding where superhans does some coke to calm him self down?

youtube.com/watch?v=NGsCBbEBJqo

Waiting for the navy to call lads

I'll probably be the same, don't worry too much.

they could change the tories from within, like thatcher did

at this rate they will get no seats in the next election

Enjoy not being deployed anywhere cool.

I'll enjoy my degree and house more :^)

>I'm a 23 year old neet doing approximately fuck all with my life and most of my friends are on career paths or in jobs.

Our pain is constant and sharp

Where did the Corbyn drinking special brew meme come from?

Enjoy waiting.

> Sunday Sport EXCLUSIVE

You'd have thought the FT might have picked it up.

Called them this morning at their behest and she said she'll call me back today :3

Not exactly the longest wait

It didn't come from anywhere, it always existed, he has always looked more at home in the park sitting on a bench or under a tree with a can of special brew in his hand than at the despatch box in the house of commons.

>perfect
>no Holly Willoughby

well who else is going to be the Minister for the Department of fat Arse TV sluts showing off their tits and sucking me off?

Are you Swiss? From what I gather I get the impression that you lads are based. What is the general Swiss opinion of Brexit?

>Minister for the Department of fat Arse TV sluts showing off their tits and sucking me off?
Your dad?

now that the telegraph has it's stupid new paywall, there's no news site left that doesn't include alien conspiracy theories, left wing propaganda or constant fucking bullshit about celebrities

Reminder that if you've never cracked one off to the nude pic of Felicity Kendal standing behind a column you're too young to be on brit/pol/ and should end your own life immediately

courtnewsuk.co.uk/

You can read a couple of Spectator articles everyday for free.

>courtnewsuk.co.uk/
full of bullshit about celebrities, most of them employed by the BBC

Yeah I read something of his the other day. He gets it.

You a bit dense lad?
UKIP are in a better position than they've ever been to destroy Labour in the north and Wales to the same extent the SNP have in Scotland

Also
>they could change the tories from within
>literally a remaincuck argument
Inside the tory party UKIP would lose the only leverage they have - the threat of electoral upsets in Conservative seats
If they're standing as tories anyway they can't split votes

The Speccie isn't really a news site though.

>London drowning in warm seas
I'd be cryogenically frozen right now if it meant I could see that day, I'm getting excited just thinking about it
youtube.com/watch?v=ULabwo_yh34

>not pirating it from biblotik
what did he mean by this?

We think its great for us because it will make negotiating with the EU easier. If we're the only country telling the EU to fuck off, they might use their power against us, but now they need to worry more about a big country like the UK and we can sneak in nice bilateral trade deals.

Aren't they being extra cunty towards you since Brexit though? At least that's what I read.

Seeing as they're all actual court cases, your standards seem strangely restrictive. Good luck finding a site that caters to your needs lad.

What, so the shit skins can move up north, like rats from a sinking ship? I fucking hope not.

Irn Bru is fucking shit desu

enjoy it while you can because our glory and victory over the EU won't last for long

the EU will collapse some time before 2018 and then we'll have to go back to bullying France and Germany independently, rather than as a block

Block cookies from thespectator.co.uk and there's no restrictions on how many articles you can read.

Libdem su-
wait what the fuck?

wew lads the navy just called and booked me in for a pyschometric test

Guy on the phone sounded french which was weird

>lel dumbs

I made a new pepe lads.

In 5000 years, they'll either all have been eradicated, or we will have all become shitskins. Tough to estimate these days.

that was the test and you failed

you should have shouted about Trafalgar and hung up on him, as that's the only communication any royal navy sailor boy would give to a Frenchman

they have zero policies and Tim nice but dim is fucking useless

>tfw you're having a wank and GCHQ Sharia Division walk in

fucksake 3rd time this week lads

"And in lighter news..."

GCHQ have prevented any major terror attack from happening for over a decade

meanwhile the Belgian police aren't allowed to raid houses at night because it's offensive

He said he would see me when I arrive for my test so it's probs for the best that I didn't go huh??? baguette baguette?? croak croak??? what huh??? ahh joking lad, what's up

>GRN: 4% (+1)

JUST

bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/38141331
Eric Bristow sacked for having an incorrect opinion

Could've done a higher quality background desu lad.

>then we'll have to go back to bullying France and Germany independently
Won't have to lad, they've got enough pakis, turks and somalians to bully themselves without our intervention for the next fifty years

A few decades of watching continental Europe shit on itself with a torrent of aids and islam just in time for a nice world war to close out the 21st century

>Defending big brother
kys my man

>UKIP will be the opposition in your lifetime

Needs a pint in his right hand and a fag in his left desu

I think we should have MORE surveillance

that new internet snooping thing is crap

all they can do is see what sites you visited, and not even which pages on the sites

we need them scouring through paki fb messages to root out the fifth columnists

It does mean the Tories are even in the lead with 25 year old's though, which must be pretty unique for the last 200 years.

There's nothing in wanting to sniff Braun's brown.

Or we could just deport all the pakis and ban them from coming back

>infringing on the rights of British citizens when you could just excise the ethnic menace like a tumour

I'm not actually Belgian. Fuck Belgium.

Dat Labour cunt has a pretty cavalier attitude towards the life of RAF pilots.

Fucking bitch, she wants air drops so bad, she can fly the fucking plane and watch it get shot down by the Russians.

>Card game ditches Trump brand name

That's just stupid and petty.

>Wheelchair user banned from dancefloor

Yes Good Goy, we do it for your safety.

He didn't want to do it, he needed to get to the hidden level.

I bet she liked it and is conflicted about it

But brown people are just as British as you or I, you filthy bigot. Yes, even if they literally just got here after rolling off the underside of a lorry coming back from Calais. :^)

>we need them scouring through paki fb messages.
Yes... that's what they will be doing.

metro.co.uk/2016/09/23/troll-gets-fined-for-racist-abuse-online-about-man-who-died-6148787/

Don't be complicit in the creation of a police state you cunt.