Gee i wonder what the media will talk about today

Gee i wonder what the media will talk about today.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmG4GUjesig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 more years of glorious shitposting

What a time to be a leaf

god damnit

let young stupid misled kids rebel and burn shit, no reprocussions. its empowering and will lead them to respect themselves and their country

or they will continue to not respect it and be old. dont let old people set a subversive example for kids.

tldr: burn flag in college? fine
burn flag at age 50? lose citizenship, get dropped off in antarctica.

It's protected under the first amendment though....

Last month of December 2016, I can feel that this year will end with some big happening.
Everything what happened was only prelude to some big shit hit the fun scenario.
2017, year of chaos incoming, rejoice and praise the KEK.

y is burning something "speech" and not just "fuck you" or "expression" or "association"

In my country you can go to jail for using the wrong pronoun. Flag burning should be punishable by death

if burning a flag is protected under the first amendment, then walking around with nazi flags should also be protected.

>Defending burning your national flag
How cucked can you get?

Fair enough I suppose. I'd ideally like to see them beheaded in public, but 1 year in jail is reasonable enough.

being Canadian should be punishable by death.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmG4GUjesig

All the anti-Trump media is forced to defend flag burning because opposing Trump is the only thing they know

Wait burning your flag isn't a crime yet? Even in Germany it's technically a crime though no cuck cares.

> Libs start burning flags in protest
> Working class will be disgusted

THE FIRE RISES

>walking around with nazi flags should also be protected.
It is, dude.

This is probably the least defensible thing he's ever said. I really hope that theory of 144D blindfolded tic-tac-toe is true. Are protesters burning the flag more than usual? I know that was frequent at the beginning of the protests that started after the election, but is it happening now?

Fuck me. I backed Trump from the beginning, but this is some retarded shit. He'd better have a good comeback tomorrow morning.

I think this might be his strategy, but it's risky because they might not do it, and even if they did, it might not have been worth cementing his reputation as being opposed to free speech.

>nobody
what if i burn your flag

>France
>not defending anything
Checks out

5 fucking threads about this ON PAGE 1

Is this what Sup Forums is now? A direct feed to Trumps twitter?

Wow. Where does this come from?

Not necessarily, the yelling "fire" in a theatre adage.

You could make the argument lighting flag on fire would incite public violence, thus it is not protected speech.

>republicans take control
>push for a flag burning law

Why do they do this every time?

>You could make the argument lighting flag on fire would incite public violence
so your argument is "muh feelings"?

This is hate speech
I hope he gets impeached soon.

No. This is simply jewish Fallacy that was first peddled by the authoritarian personality. It is utter falsehood. If you are strict with your kids they will not even be able to rebel.

Virtually every leftist I know had a weak father figure or didn't have one at all.

He's probably the best thing or biggest thing that's ever happened to Sup Forums, (I'd even say the Zimmerman trial is a distant second). So pretty much anything he does or says is yuuuge. And you'll find that most other threads on the board have less of a claim to being relevant or even politics related than this one does.

Now here's the fun part. The media has to debate burning the flag and try to defend it because they oppose everything Trump says. Meanwhile any recount news is buried by liberals burning flags to prove a point. And normies watch these liberals and say "wow I am not a conservative by any means but burning the flag is fucked up. Maybe Trump was right."

Is this supposed to be satire, or bait, or you're stupid enough to actually think this? It's hard to tell.

It should be easy enough to light a flag on fire with a focused laser. Epic bantz to be had.

"Incite violence" is what leftists use to justify limiting free speech

Horseshoe theory is real, never change pol

Hey there, Sweden.

Normally your posts tickle me by virtue of their self deprecating sarcasm or flat out leftist absurdity. However, this is a serious discussion here. Kindly fuck off to your lame ass scandi general, thank you.

~H

Shit sign me up for Antarctica

Well, he's gonna turn around and say "Ah hah! I only suggested they should, thereby exercising my own free speech!"

One week of outrage over nothing coming right up

8D Monopoly Disney Edition

4D chess user.

You've pretty much cracked it.

Fun fact : outside Euro-Cannuckcucks, the flag desecration laws is omnipresent in every country.

Try burning Mexican flag on Mexico, or Saudi Arabian flag on Saudi Arabia.

>media will have to claim that burning American flags is good to mainatain their anti-Trump stance
>media confirmed Americanophobic
>the great purge with unanimous support of population
>???
>MAGA

We wouldn't want to revert to such savage ways such as those used by the mudslimes. We will deal with them via the method of the true patrician, the noose.

So this is basically the strategy? Take a rational topic: there should be legal consequences to burning the American flag. Then make the most outlandish exaggeration and hyperbole: it should be LOSS OF CITIZENSHIP or A YEAR IN JAIL! And the media will talk about it all day and the idea "flag burning is not okay and there should be some consequence to it" will stick.

Does anyone else think that Donald is literally trolling?

I mean like, he knows he has the power to make the media go crazy, right at his fingertips, and he just can't help himself.

This used to be a felony but some how its now freedom of speech but since illegals are doing it that law does not apply its a sign that they want to die

Perhaps, but it might even slightly hurt his chances at being reelected.

It is, dummy

It is you dickhead

At this point would it be wise for trump to stop tweeting for a while? At this rate MSM will never run out with smear with the cash cow that is trump on twitter

>the media
>already 10 threads about it on Sup Forums

You guys gossip more than women.

t. gossiper

How is he so intelligent?

But 1 year and loss of citizenship nigga.
For angsty teenager shit. What is he doing? Is something big coming and he wants the media to talk about this instead? What the fuck

It's more important than just about every other thread still up. What else are we going to talk about? If you want a cuck or blacked thread, make it yourself.

DJT is def trolling bruv. He has been doing this for years.

liberals btfo

I never burnt a flag when I was in college, and I can guarantee you I was more rebellious than you. Burning a flag isn't even breaking the law, how is that rebellious? I know that you're trolling, but they should really just be eating acid desu

>let young stupid misled kids rebel and burn shit, no reprocussions
>LET'S TEACH KIDS ACTIONS DON'T HAVE CONSEQUENCES
No.

Well we are basement dwelling numales, amirite ?

Meme president strikes again!

>Even in Germany

hahaha you come from literally one of the shittiest fucking countries (at least in terms of 21st century rule). shut the fuck

In order to talk about it, they'll have to show citizens doing it. Most sensible people won't like that.

MADMAN

Hillary already tried this:

>Trump says flag burning should be illegal
>Media goes on record defending flag burning and how Trump is a Nazi
>Normal americans disagree with media.

This isn't even 4D chess, this is checkers, and the media is still going to fall for the bait.

fake

was only a republican senator.

kys

kek

It is you fucking retard. Americans should kill themselves if you're just going to throw away your freedoms that I wish Canada had.

This. 8D chess

>young libs get arrested for flag burning
>lose right to vote in lots of states

thanks for correcting the record

pretty amazing how well he controls the news and he's not a dictator, or even a government official.

>burgers

He's not even president yet, and we are already well on our way to being great again

He really doesn't want to give up his business for the white house. Expect more today and this week.

This is some fucked up shit.

Trump is going off the deep end. I didnt want this. This better be ewrly morning shitposting because this is literally the WORST thing ive ever heard a president say. Its ridiculous.

It's called pacing and leading, this is how you negotiate a middle ground where people respect the flag again

Yeah, wish the US was more like those places

Has this been posted yet?

>mohammed

OH, CTR shill got served!

Hi newfag

>treason is freedom ecksde

fuck

I mean I agree with it, but fuck. The media is going to have a field day with this. Can someone please fucking take away hist twitter until after December 13th?

Sweden yes!

Not sure if anyone else has had this idea, but I think it would be a good one.

Get a dual hashtag trending #notmypresident #notmyflag with our dummy accounts with pictures of people burning flags.

If it works and it takes off with the normies, then that will further disintegrate the left as the progressive retards clash with the more classical types who would frown on it.

He's trolling them again. This ones pretty obvious.

Trump is wrong on this one. While. Burning the american flag is a major sign of disrespect, denying it would be removing someone's right to freedom of speech.
Sure it sounds nice when we say it's un-American to burn the American flag, but that same logic can be used on something like flying a confederate flag, saying “it's a sign of treason, nobody should be allowed to fly it".

it is, you waste of sperm.

lol

I love him so fucking much

King of the shitposters

>That flag

Look buddy. I know that in Arab countries, where you are from, it's common to persecute political opponents after the election. But here no one gives a fuck what Hillary Clinton did or didn't do. She is irrelevant now, she lost.

>king
Surely you mean God-Emperor, right user?

Knowing Trump, he probably just signed a deal with a company that makes American flags.
Knowing there are thousands of crybaby libshits all throughout the country who now dedicate their meager existence to spiting Trump, he knows those faggots will go buy a bunch of flags and set them on fire.
He made a business deal, and is making an example of this country's fools. He is a more influential leader than Obama, and he's not even president yet. He has possibly the entire world wrapped around his finger.

We're going to need a bigger flag factory

Bunch of lefties will burn the flag in protest and look unpatriotic.

oh fucking hell

Stupid know nothing Hillary Shill Blown the fuck out!

KYS