Reminded that muslims are the real victims of OSU attack

npr.org/2016/11/29/503693426/police-search-for-motive-in-ohio-state-attack

"When I first heard that he was Somali, I mean my stomach did fall," says Farah. "Not just because of what happened today but because of what will happen tomorrow."

Police identified the suspect as Adbul Razak Ali Artan, whom the Associated Press reported was a refugee from Somalia.

Farah is a Somali refugee and a Muslim. He says attacks blamed on terrorism have a familiar aftermath on campus: snide comments, peering eyes and a feeling of uneasiness.

"Those Somali men and women, the ones that wear a head scarf or the ones like myself with the name Mohammed, tomorrow will be a day of trepidation," said Farah.

Looking through tweets, he said the negative ones from his fellow OSU students were the most painful, like one that says, as a Somali refugee, Artan "bit the hand that fed him."

"That one really, it shakes the core of you, you know," says Farah.

LITERALLY SHAKING
>LITERALLY SHAKING
LITERALLY SHAKING
>LITERALLY SHAKING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/803348171745361920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking christian white people man, judging people based on their religion or color.

>(((Esther Honig)))

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

>Artan "bit the hand that fed him."

What exactly is wrong with this statement?

What exactly is wrong with your country?

Does anyone believe that a Somali used the word 'trepidation'?

What a nice attitude. One of their own acted once again like the piece of subhuman shit he is and now they expect to be met with sensitivity and respect.

Good they shoul face backlash.

Gun owners get so much backlash when someone white does it. Moooooslims should too

Read :

> "When I first heard that he was Somali my stomach did fall"
> "Not because I care about the Kuffars, may Allah behead them all"
> "I fear for I may be exposed for the filthy savage I'm"
> "Tomorrow, people may start to realize I'm dead serious when I say that I intend to kill all the non muslims and enslave their women"

Literally shaking.

Maybe they should look out for their own kind more so this shit doesn't happen

I need a fucking drink
I just want to be shitface wasted 24/7 for the rest of my life so all this stupidity doesn't force me to put a bullet in my head

If you can't stomach a backlash, maybe you should stop committing terror then?

you can't say bad things about people if they are black or muslim, that's racism. regardless of what they did.

>The REAL victims are muslims getting questionable looks in public
When will this stupid fucking meme die?

>"Those Somali men and women, the ones that wear a head scarf or the ones like myself with the name Mohammed, tomorrow will be a day of trepidation," said Farah.

For non-Muslims every day is a day of trepidation because we never know when the Muslims will decide to murder us.

Muslims only care about their own. Every fucking time a Muslim kills a bunch of people all we hear from the Muslim community is their fears of Islamophobia and people retaliating.

Fuck them all. Moderate Muslims condone the actions of extremist Muslims by focusing on the possible consequences for their own community. They don't give a damn about the rest of society.

>Students get run over by a car and stabbed
>I'm worried I might get looked at tomorrow

Fuck them. If looking at the tweets is painful imagine what it must have felt like to get stabbed by a fellow OSU student.

Please, they barely even faced backlash after 9/11 here. This is just more boohoohoo poor brown people. I think more mexicans that people confused for being arab got jumped after 9/11 than actual muslims. That isn't bullshit either.

The muslin cries out as he strikes you

Someone needs to do something about the media mourning terrorists and dictators.

It's like I'm in some fictitious realm created by a psycho liberal.

Of course not. They were probably more like:

>Shieet! Mofo didn't even cap one cracker! Gibsmedat!

They should fear backlash.

Is anyone else disgusted by the right-wing media trying to blame an entire community for the actions of a lone lunatic?

Less hood, more East African

Those actions are approved by actual Islam community in countries that follow Islam as main religion, so, no, I am not disgusted.

this. fuck white people.

You need to travel more, especially to Muslim countries.

It makes sense that you'd want me dead.

I'm more disgusted by the fact the left wing media is in fact fanning the flames and ensuring a backlash happens by not letting people digest what the fuck has just happened and is trying to make out the attacker is a gud boi. See that is the kind of shit that angers people the most.

They can't go five seconds without playing the victim in all of this, it wouldn't even matter if a paki blew up a bunch of kids, within minutes that paki would be the victim in the eyes of the media, before anyone has had time to let it sink in what has happened, it's a stupid tactic if their goal is to mitigate backlash.

I used to really appreciate NPR's content, it was usually well-researched and interesting. As of late, every fucking segment is about identity politics and how minorities have it oh-so-bad. The other day I was listening to my local NPR station and they had a segment on how tattoo artists are racist because tattoos don't show up well on black skin. Yesterday they just played a field recording of an African village for half an hour. What the fuck? What happened to news and interesting reporting? Why does everything have to be about the "plight" minorities feel, from how it is slightly harder to find a good barber to how it is harder to get a tattoo. WHO CARES?

Um, I didn't see any Muslims get attacked...

More Liberal bullshit.

>Pic related is OSU attacker
REALLY STIMULATES YOUR FRONTAL LOBES.

>Muslim once again kills or injuries scores of people
>newspaper headlines "Muslims fear backlash"
>nothing happens
>Muslim repeats step one
One of these days someone is actually going to backlash

congrats on creating ANOTHER terrorist, white people

>I don`t care about the people that got shot
>People will be less trusting of me now
>muh feels

Too busy being disgusted with one particular religion being responsible for 99,8% of all terror related death worldwide.

>trump is president
>somali nigger attacks some people
>berry just fucking blows his head off immediately

is the USA the most uncucked nation?

WELCOME TO THE NIGGERSPHERE

ENJOY YOUR FUCKING STAY!!!!

operation scorpion imo

Words cut deeper than a 6" kitchen knife, apparently

kek

Lmfao thats exactly what this anglonigger wants too

RELIGION

Unfortunately the FBI spends more time and effort watching, infiltrating and eventually goading some 'right wing militia' into planning something that the FBI came up with, then immediately arresting them.

But yeah sand niggers are terror watch lists are free to walk our streets until they decide to martyr themselves for allah

OF

PEACE

>muzzies terrified they will actually face consequences for their actions
this is news?

Is that real

> be a muzzy
> murders, steals, rapes...
> plays the victim...

We need to kill all the sand niggers. It's either us or them.

it's because they don't do this shit in places where the result is their families being killed and their places of worship getting burned down.

these animals only understand the blood price because it's all islam teaches them.

these faggots never disappoint.

shame that 15+ years ago NPR was a decent, mostly unbiased source of news.

Yea look at you, you don't even need to travel and you're in one.

They have been state funded for too long.

They tow the party line (usually Democrat) because they fund them.

>snide comments, peering eyes and a feeling of uneasiness.

At last.... I truly see the real victims here.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/803348171745361920
It's definitely real. From local student newspaper or smth.

>Too busy being disgusted with one particular religion being responsible for 99,8% of all terror related death worldwide.
this 100%

You Australians are tearing us apart with your wicked sick bants

>be somali woman
>be an illigal
>hear somali man kill a bunch of people in ohio
>I fear the opinion of the westerners have about us, we poor somali muslims
>ibn4 westerners are literally hilter
>literally shaking
>people died? who cares.

Hahahaha no thanks. Why would anyone want to go over there when the goat fuckers are clamoring to get away?

>Muslims only care about their own.
Not true. How many muslim refugees Saudis and other rich arab states allowed into their countries? They don't give a fuck in reality.

they don't though. people are talking about this particular person without resorting to generalizations but insane leftcucks think because he is a nignog mudslime he should get a free pass. basically deep down they know muzzies are indeed criminals and terrorists and are butthurt every time it's confirmed, so they project and virtue signal.

The victim's aren't the people stabbed. No no. The victims are the stabbers.

can you imagine the shitstorm when they start getting more than weird looks?

How come all violent attacks in America are done by either nutty Christians, nutty Muslims or nutty virgins?

Why don't Jews carry out attacks like these?

Muslims never condemn terrorist attacks. Ever.

Because the newspapers are run by Jews so they won't tell you

They do, but they talk out of two sides of their mouth. They'll say "we condemn all acts of violence," never say jihad is wrong itself.

Of course.
The stabbed are dead. They don't care.

But the stabber has to go to jail. And spend time regretting getting caught. What horror.

>Europeans killed and raped by muslims:
>1000+
>Muslims killed and raped by Europeans:
>0

Hm, really makes you think

Jews are more subtle

Saudi and Gulf Arabs look down non-Arab Muslims, but they're fine with them spreading their cancerous ideology wherever they can.

when it happens so frequently and the head of set community dont speak out against the violence, no.

even more so when the media goes defense mode everytime it happens.

Headline zhould read...

"zandniggerz knov the game iz up"

No this time the stabbed lived. How long before one of them blames himself for oppressing that poor Muslim who tried to kill him, I wonder?

All these people complaining about Islamophobia need to be kept track of. All these jihadis have a history of crying "muh islamophobia"

They will surely be attacked by the fascist, bigot, (insert random word)-phobic Trump's supporters

look down on* Same even with other Arab states. Saudis utterly despise Syrians due to cultural and genetic differences between the two.

Was Artan upset that people on campus weren't blowing him and throwing free stuff at him as he prayed?

At least we are not plowing people with our cars and killing them based on color.

It's mostly only the hijab people who take all the shit talking. He's a guy so no one could tell.

Maybe they should return to their safe muslim paradise then, as refugees.

Nevermind the fucking victims! Someone made a snide remark so I'm the victim here!

Fucking disgusting.

One thing I think we can all agree on, is you need to more of these people into your country

Do they?

> lone
Jesus Christ what planet do you live on

but UK is a muslim country.

only american negroes talk like literal retards. africans usually speak normal english but with a strange intonation that goes up and down like a rollercoaster

this basically sums up 2016

Well we killed him, so per Treudeau he won.

>Why does everything have to be about the "plight" minorities feel, from how it is slightly harder to find a good barber to how it is harder to get a tattoo.

Harder to find a witch doctor or a live chicken to pay him with...

rasheed
a
s
h
e
e
d

No user. 2016 is the year we fought back. Brexit. Trump. We're winning.

agreed. cultural marxism and leftism must die.

Good. Fucking Somalis need to go back home. I hope they're scared

How are we still funding these commies?

This shit is like clockwork, already. I knew exactly what would happen as soon as I knew it was a culturally enriched Somali refugee.
>blame it on guns
>oh wait, no guns
>B-BUT THINK ABOUT THE REAL VICTIMS, THE MUSLIMS!
Every single time, Muslims have a victim complex even when they're the ones doing the killing. We should put a moratorium AT LEAST on Somalian immigrants.

>hmmm how can i show the world islam isn't a violent religion
>I KNOW

Another day, another attack from the religion of piece. Trust me, in a week no one will remember. Anything that doesn't fit the narative gets forgotten.

January. It's time for Trump to make good.

>0 - 0 - 0 k/d

kek. I hear the OpFor. We have been defeated comrades!