Alt-right poison nearly turned me into a racist

Reposting, because it's beautiful.

archive.is/Wb3aG

> I have always voted Liberal Democrat or Green. I voted remain in the referendum. The thought of racism in any form has always been abhorrent to me. When leave won, I was devastated.

> I was curious as to the motives of leave voters. Surely they were not all racist, bigoted or hateful? I watched some debates on YouTube. Obvious points of concern about terrorism were brought up.

> On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife. Nothing “overtly racist”, just some of the “innocuous” type of things the YouTubers had presented: “Islam isn’t compatible with western civilisation.”

> She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”

> I unsubscribed and unfollowed from everything, and told myself outright: “You’re becoming a racist. What you’re doing is turning you into a terrible, hateful person.” Until that moment I hadn’t even realised that “alt-right” was what I was becoming.

> I haven’t yet told my wife that this happened, and I honestly don’t know how to. I need to apologise for what I said and tell her that I certainly don’t believe it. It is going to be a tough conversation and I’m not looking forward to it.

> I didn’t think this could happen to me. But it did and it will haunt me for a long time to come.

It can't be real, it reads like a parody, I think someone trolled The Guardian, either way it's funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-CmuB4euD4
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5fbehx/altright_online_poison_nearly_turned_me_into_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i heard too many facts
>im gonna shove my head in the sand now

> A leaver cited Sam Harris as a source. I looked him up: this “intellectual, free-thinker” was very critical of Islam. Naturally my liberal kneejerk reaction was to be shocked, but I listened to his concerns and some of his debates.

>Reality has an Islamophobic bias

It's great how he offers no refutation of hatefacts. His story is just
> "I started to be woke, but then my Jewish programming to be 'inoffensive' kicked in again, phew
He's cucked within the confines of his own mind, Christ

I could imagine him self-flagellating while chanting "Tolerance, diversity, tolerance, diversity!"

The hilarity was all the (((wife))) needed to do was go 'that's a bit right wing isn't it?'

>people are so cucked even the thought of being labelled right is enough to shut them up

Why are Westerners so obsessed with what their gf/wife thinks anyway?

It's not an obsession to share ideas with her and come to concensus anyway, it's an obsession to follow whatever woman says out of fear she'll leave you pussy-starved.

Is this some kind of local Western norm now or what?

t. not even a chad

>Why are Westerners so obsessed with what their gf/wife thinks anyway?
Only the cucks and Numales are borscht slurping user.

He's probably enjoying it too and feeling guilty about it later.

I am glad if that's true, John.

Kek
They are totally ok with transexual, gay mariage etc.
But just the thought that maybe islam is not so peaceful makes them shit their bed.

Kek, which of you guys wrote this?

>The author was not paid a fee for this piece
Is this what "journalists" have become ?
Lugenpress doesn't even pay you to whore yourself now.

How could someone not see Islam is not peaceful, let alone not compatible with our civilization ?

youtube.com/watch?v=b-CmuB4euD4

It must takes serious mental gymnastic to have your head so far up your own ass. These people have no self-preservation instinct, maybe they're meant to die.

You never come back from the redpill. We all had that "what am I becoming?" moment where indoctrination made its last stand against the overwhelming force of truth.

The weak should fear the strong.

This.
You can't unsee what you saw.
Now, everytime he will hear "islam is peaceful", "Not All Muslims" and other buzzphrases, it will always ring a bell in his brain.

If this isn't fake news the one thing we can learn from this is that entry level faggots like Milo, Sam Harris (?) don't work and we have to be even more radical.

This guy will always have those thoughts,but the next time there's some big attack he'll know that it was muslims
>you can never leave

>I justified it: “Well, I’m more a left-leaning centrist. PC culture has gone too far, we should be able to discuss these things without shutting down the conversation by calling people racist, or bigots.”
>The indoctrination was complete.
Damn, this guy was almost brainwashed into having a reasonable opinion.

>not being a racist before the internet was born

Underage faggots everywhere

>> On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife. Nothing “overtly racist”, just some of the “innocuous” type of things the YouTubers had presented: “Islam isn’t compatible with western civilisation.”
>> She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”

>omg was a bit rightwing? a BIT RIGHTWING? whatever she meant by this, whatever rightwing means, I can't be it! why? because! because i have to be leftwing! I can't be rightwing, what was i thinking!

yeah he's indoctrinated

Plebbit being a bunch of faggots as usual :

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5fbehx/altright_online_poison_nearly_turned_me_into_a/

Exactly. His inner shitlord has been awaken, there is no escape.

>Yeah dude, because I'm sure a religion define how all members of the group behave. I mean, there's totally no difference between an ISIS militant and the Muslim person that lives with me who drinks, has gay friends, is pro-choice and lives with an obviously sexually active unmarried couple. I'm really worried they'll flip the MOSELEM bit on one day and kill us for Allah or something...

Really make you think

kek
m-must .... stop .......thinking

>In the Middle Ages, areas that became progressively "Islamiphied" became the scientific and cultural hubs of the world while Christian Europe wallowed in disease, filth and superstition.

Wtf i hate Christian now.

>became the scientific and cultural hubs of the world

Right.

ignorance is strength

Really made me think...

It doesn't matter what a girlfriend thinks of you.

But your wife always has a loaded gun to your head. Divorce courts are a meat-grinder for men, here in the west.

Honestly, I hope it is better for you in Russia, but I've heard similar stories.

Marriage is when a man is taken hostage, but the Stockholm syndrome tops him from seeing it.

wtf, seriously i've heard other religion raps are very comfy but this sound like war declaration.

>A man named Samuel Hyde was seen cackling like a knave as this man had his breakdown

>this sound like war declaration

That's effectively what it is. The original video had something like 2.5 million views and 17k likes and this guy has a platform in Mainstream media to explain it was all artistic license, just a prank bro.

Winter is coming, we'll have a civil war on our hands within the next 10 years. You could argue there already is, we just don't know about it yet.

I am still going through that, right now - redpilled on government corruption /r/T_D months ago, but redpills on Jews and white genocide only came with Sup Forums.

I'm definitely not going to reject these redpills, but I'm worried about how free I really am to express it.

>She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”
So being right-wing is wrong? Is that what he is trying to tell us?

You can cut your penis off, grow boobs
You can take 2 dildos up your ass
But being right wing ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh i mean
Wtf ???????!!!!!
Literally shaking rn.

This is what happens when they label everything that's not under they ideology 'racist' and treat it like poison

> This is a perfect example of what the real problem is.
> If a few fascist semi-literate blogs is all it takes to for a person to "turn racist", that's a glaring failure of the education system.
WE NEED BETTER INDOCTRINATION GOYS

Sup Forums - We Will Redpill You Whether You Like It Or Not

fpbp

This, we need to indoctrinate better, we need red-pilling much faster. We need more shock and awe imagery and facts.

>I was watching youtube videos with facts in them, until I remembered that facts are racist and stopped myself.

topKEK

>what is hiding your power level

So this article is an attempt to lure people away from the truths they've discovered by labeling it as something that strikes them as "wrong", then giving them an 'out' by showing an example of someone who was like them but then """got better"""?

It won't work.

The red pill has dissolved into his system and his outlook on the world has been changed forever. He may look like a pathetic cuck now (he is) but soon he'll be full 1488

To make up for it you need to watch your wife get blacked.

Its. The. Only. Way

suck out his cum from your wifes asshole this will make you wholesome again.

Always hide your power lève.
Go to aushwitz and cry, take pictures lf you crying in front of the ovens
That way if the tought police knocks on your door you can tell them you are a good goyim.

Don't do this. Bad Goyim ! Bad !

The idea of cute girls like that is fun, but in reality a tank with 5 women in it would get destroyed by drama and arguments long before encountering any enemy fire.

My first crush was a black girl, and my first friend was a Mexican.

Babby's don't know the difference, bro.

What is the appeal of the "alt-right?"

Exactly, if one person rises up he can be crushed, but if we all do it becomes much harder

I've been to that park in Berlin. Some of my normie classmates started hopping around on lower ones...

Why dedicate a park so fun to play on to sadness?