Choose Your Genocide

You have the power to kill off everyone in a certain ethnic group. What do?

Rules:
>Only people with at least 50% of their ancestry from the ethnic group you choose are killed off. People with a drop of blood from it are safe.
>You can't kill off an entire race. You have to choose a specific modern ethnic group to kill off. You can't say "Kill all black people", for instance. You would have to kill off a specific Black ethnic group, i.e. kill all African Americans, Haitians, Yoruba, Igbo, etc.
>Everyone targeted dies instantly from magic heart attacks with no survivors.

My pick: Gypsies. Jews at least contribute a lot to science and technology because of their high IQs. Gypsies don't even do that, and they breed like rats.

Everyone that came to Sup Forums during the most recent election + all femanons

Jews

People protesting for $15 this morning desu

this may come as a surprise to a lot of people on Sup Forums but my pick: albos

Jews in a heartbeat. Even niggers are fine when Jewish law doesn't protect them.

The brown indians

If we are going to exterminate the degenerates of our country then it's either celts as a whole or just the Irish if OP is picky.

>implying that people won't be able to turn themselves into Aryan Übermenschen because of the gene therapy that the Jews helped invent

>Beating nature.
Protip: you can't. You are ever born great or you never will be.

Semites. Kills kikes and mudslimes at the same time.

Chinese

Swedes.
Oh wait that's already happening.

>Protip: you can't
>implying that civilization and technology don't exist

Human nature defies nature itself. In this day and age where dreams are bought, why shouldn't you buy beauty?

Kill all Ontarians.

>Brazilian advocating a slash and stitch approach to beauty.
Colour me surprised.
Civilization and technology aren't essential to being great. What did you think the ancestors who lived before either had a clear grasp did?

Sure you might look like Aryan Übermenschen but you'll never be Aryan Übermenschen. There is a large difference quite like how trannies will never be women.

Then only Mudslimes would be left in Sweden.

>Sure you might look like Aryan Übermenschen but you'll never be Aryan Übermenschen. There is a large difference quite like how trannies will never be women.
>Implying that the technology will never improve to make trannies actually be women, i.e. have an actual vagina, uterus, 2 X chromosomes, and otherwise be physically indistinguishable from people born women

Afroasiatic-speaking peoples

>Brazilian advocating a slash and stitch approach to beauty.

I ain't advocating anything, I'm just pointing where technology is headed. We're nearing an age where bodymods will be an actual thing.

>Artificially produced vagina.
>Artificially produced eggs.
>Artificially produced DNA.
By this point they are an artificial human. Two X chromosomes is basically pulling down the scaffolding and replacing it with something new.

Sure you could take a man and then replace every part with a woman but can you say that it is still the same person it was before? For example if I chop your hand off and replace it with a nigger's hand it would merely be the hand you are in possession of rather than the hand that is yours.
Of course some people don't care but those people will never understand the difference between modern trannies and women anyway.

zombies but the only weapons they can defend themselves with are dildos.

"White" american

Semites obviously.

arabs

They will lose all their power once the oil runs out, Vlad.

Are politicians a ethnic group?

And this would still be a good thing. If people voluntarily turn themselves from being degenerates with shitty DNA to being godlike posthumans, this would still definitely be a good thing, since you would still have fewer shitty subhumans.

>Sure you could take a man and then replace every part with a woman but can you say that it is still the same person it was before? For example if I chop your hand off and replace it with a nigger's hand it would merely be the hand you are in possession of rather than the hand that is yours.
It all depends on what your definition of "you" is. What you are talking about sort of already happens, since the cells in your body are continuously replaced. If you are gradually transitioned into being a different race/gender, you could still retain the same stream of consciousness, and hence still be "you" in a way, assuming some of the dilemmas in The Trouble With Transporters are false.

No, Straya. Politicians are not an ethnic group.

Some Brahmins have Ashkenazi-tier average IQs.