Brits from Sup Forums, how does your CIA works?

How does British Intelligence works exactly? What are the agencies that protect home (like NSA and FBI) and agencies that destroy other countries (like CIA)?

Who decides the presidents of these organizations? Is it the Prime Minister or does the Prime Minister have a 'Head of Intelligence' that manages them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

defencecareers.mil.nz/army/jobs/nzsas
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MI5 - Domestic Intelligence
MI6 - Foreign Intelligence
GCHQ - Mrs Mays Anime Waifu folder finder department

>0925 ▶
> (OP)
>MI5 - Domestic Intelligence
>MI6 - Foreign Intelligence
>GCHQ - Mrs Mays Anime Waifu folder finder department

DO they all answer to the Prime Minister or is there a Secretary of Intelligence?

>MI5 - Domestic Intelligence - Home Secretary/Secretary of State for Defence/PM
>MI6 - Foreign Intelligence - Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs/Secretary of State for Defence/PM
>GCHQ - Mrs Mays Anime Waifu folder finder department - HS/Foreign Office/SoD/PM

SAS/SBS are more closer to the CIA as they branch and interchange with multiple departments and are able to perform operations the government can't know about for national security reasons

They used to but MI5 and MI6 are very right wing old boys clubs sort of, they hate left wingers and have files on every single left wing activist in this country to use against them in later life should they enter politics.

Not even trolling or joking.

Read about Annie Machon if you want to know about MI5/6. That's all I'm saying, have a nice day.

They did a lot of investigating on the communists back in the day.

All cucks today would be soviet spies during the Cold War. Must've been hardwork.

Seems pretty based, desu.

Did nothing wrong. Just tried to assassinate Ghadaffi.

>GCHQ - Mrs Mays Anime Waifu folder finder department

Yeah we had a notorious spy working in our secret services that came to light and since the gommunism days shit has been locked tighter than a nuns cunt. I applied for a job at MI5 years ago but didn't follow through with it, I don't think I'm cut out for that line of work.

>"2006 Machon ended her relationship with Shayler due to his alleged use of hallucinogenics and his claims that he is the Messiah."

was he drugged?

I have no idea but they messed him around badly for exposing shit. They ruined him.

And Diana and others.

thought it was just MI6/SIS now ?

>In an article in the Daily Mail Shayler claimed that he was the son of God stating, "I am the messiah and hold the secret of eternal life," and that he was the reincarnation of various historical figures.[23] He speaks positively about David Icke, another individual who has claimed to be the son of God: "David has done some enormously important work. I see him as the John the Baptist to my Christ. I have spoken to him on the phone and suggested we meet." Shayler has said he is committed to destroying what he calls the "Zionist empire".

woah

>They used to but MI5 and MI6 are very right wing old boys clubs
MI6 is a bit moderate while MI5 almost ordered a coup against Harold McMillian because they thought he was a soviet agent

MI6 is SIS it's the same entity that runs intelligence from overseas and MI5 is domestic which was the SSA iirc.

Overdosed on red pills if you ask me.

Indeed.

>they hate left wingers and have files on every single left wing activist in this country to use against them in later life should they enter politics.

They just need to list everyone who has been to Cambridge then. Famously full of spies during the Cold War period.

>That pic
Fucking hell lad.

Don't lie, you didn't make it through selection.

GCHQ is like NSA, not sure who runs it.
MI5 is ran by the Home Secretary.
MI6 is ran by the Foreign Secretary (BoJo) and is a basically a poor mans CIA but very good at what it does.

Nah I applied but didn't follow through with it that's the truth and selection process for agents is usually university students because they look at your work and they watch you and then they recruit you not the other way round, you don't go up to them and say "HEY I WANNA BE A SPY". Doesn't work like that, and the job I applied for was basically just admin work which only requires that I didn't tell anyone that applied for it and don't tell anyone I work there, as I said I didn't follow through, got a new job don't really care about all that.

GCHQ is like the NSA and it works in partnership with SIS(MI6) go figure.

No you apply like any other job and go through the selection process.

you can apply straight away into the SAS in NZ without ever being in the army

That's pretty cool actually. Unfortunately, after 8 years of King Obongo and Eric Holder gutting our justice department, our law enforcement and defense departments have been filled with progressives.

This amuses me because libtards teach our kids in American history that Joseph McCarthy was the devil incarnate, calling everyone who was opposed to him a communist sympathizer or a Russian spy, then this election cycle the libtards go full McCarthy with their:
> Russians are trying to hack our election
> Donald Trump is a Russian puppet
> Breitbart, Alex Jones, and the alt-right are Russian sympathizers collaborating with Vladimir Putin

Liberals have such a short and shaded memory of history.

Oh shit, your right.
defencecareers.mil.nz/army/jobs/nzsas

I can't tell if you're a troll or you actually believe your own bullshit