Muh (((freedom))) to desecrate the American flag

Rot in hell, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

wneclaw.com/medialaw/unprotectedcategories.html
firstamendmentcenter.org/flag-burning-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary Proposed this first:

flag burning is literally the american version of muslims getting super triggered at people burning quorans, grow up you pathetic cucks

Have some bump for your shitty b8

>Trump knows this
>Trump is baiting the media
>Trump is baiting brain-dead lefties

OR

>Trump is a drunk old dude who discovered shitposting on social media

>Trump is a drunk old dude who discovered shitposting on social media
Cute, i respect grandpa Trump even more now.

Trump is truly the god king, all these faggots will rage on him and we can all show him Hilary wanted the same thing.

Beautiful.

He's using the first amendment to make you squirm about your first amendment rights, while triggering you to oppose his first amendment rights. Once again Trump goes beyond your capacity of intellect, playing you like a fiddle

Go burn a quran in a public space and see how fast you get charged with a hate crime, faggot

and the media will focus on this non-issue drawing attention away from any arm-waving by jill or soros towards anything they want people to notice

Probably be charged with improperly contained fire hazzard or something. Burning the crayon isn't a big deal

I don't see anything proposed by Hillary with LOSS OF CITIZENSHIP

Trump is literally a fascist. He's trying to override the first fucking amendment.

Trump doesn't drink alcohol. Pretty sure he is having some fun with the media. This is all they are going to be talking about for at least a week.

> b-but muh [something] amendment
> if I can't burn the flag it's facism

Override the amendment by using it to express his opinions. You're a fucking moron.

>Trump wanting to erode the first amendment is OK because Hillary wanted to
Do you retards even listen to yourselves?

Not realizing this is 5-D Chess baiting the Dems and media to defend desecration of the flag

This!
Faggots on this board bitching about free expression, is OP cointel bitch thinking he can turn us into a an anti-freespeech group?

MUH FREEDUMBS OOGA BOOGA BEEP BOOP

His opinions are different though, because he's going to be president. There is a difference between a random person saying this and someone who will actually have the ability to enforce it. Saying that you want to make flag burning illegal is perfectly fine but actually doing it infringes on the first amendment.

Killing or imprisoning flag burning Communist faggots is incredibly important. Do you really think the founding fathers intended the first amendment to be used by a bunch of niggers and Marxists to burn the American flag? Was that their intention? Somehow I doubt it...

Is this really a thing? I don't have social media. Are people pretending they had plans later to go out for drinks and flag burning?

This

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah look how edgy I am. Waaaaaaaaaaaah fuck authority. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm only me. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh

Seriously why are people who cry about "muh freedom" when people want to stop burning the flag. Grow up babies.

>implying romans are barbarians

>doesn't want people to burn flags
>OMG facism!!!!!!
Dear lord in other countries you'd be in hell proper if you did it
This tame shit makes me hate limp wristed whites even more

It should be fucking defended you retard, just like all free speech.

Funny thing that--because when we write essays about how Islam is obviously savage none of you libertarian and ACLU faggots comes to our aid then! Sad!

they're basically burning the first amendment when they burn their flag though. they're saying they'd rather be somewhere else

It's protected by the Constitution you mouthbreathers.

is it? is burning a flag really speech? or is it just being an asshole?

Christianity is a Semitic religion, but maybe you're a Semite. Just saying in case you're a White person.

burning a flag is the most "physical" attack people, who are far away or too scared to do something else, can execute.
so it should be treated accordingly, since it's a direct attack on the nation and its people.

I'm glad the US is still sensitive about this

You can burn flags in America, but if I see you off American soil burning my flag I'll beat you black.

Islam is allowed to be practiced peacefully. Whether that is "true" islam is not relevant to the free practice of religion. I wish I could send all Nazi cucks to prison since they love rules and order so much.

user, I think you mean the 1st

So we should arrest people for being assholes? Cuck

in public? yeah sure. its called causing a disturbance.

>mfw these kids are helping whoever makes these flags sales go up

>triggered by cloth burning
>calls others babies
that projection lmao

This. It telegraphs their intention pretty well. Also most flags are polyester, and the burning fumes have killed people in the past. I'm sure it's at least illegal to burn a flag on the grounds of modern burn bans on garbage burning.

wneclaw.com/medialaw/unprotectedcategories.html

burning the flag can fall under the 1st and 2nd category of unprotected speech. the courts would apply the Brandonburg test to determine whether burning the flag calls for imminent lawless action, which in most cases it's used in riots and incite violence against the USA or its citizens, I would say it falls under unprotected speech.

here is how courts ruled it in state to state cases (not all states)

firstamendmentcenter.org/flag-burning-overview

(((Nazism))) is and always has been a false-flag controlled opposition set of horseshit. Having a stable society that operates by some groundrules is a whole different thing. You pretend like burning flags is important to anything other than 1960's anti-american shit. It's so fucking silly. And it's obvious you're one of those faggot Antifa SJWs. Fuck off back to Israel, merchant.

(((Law))). Trump will get 2 SCOTUS appointments. Free speech is limited by time and place restrictions. I hope his appointments take a look at this issue again. It didn't seem to bother Americans until jew-commies arrived. How odd!

I hate to say it, but this. The left didn't give a shit about anyone's first ammendment rights during the election, and this will cause them to do a 180, being hypocritical

"freedom" is a liberal code word for "Degeneracy". If you ask me we could all use a lot less "freedom".

(((Sexual Liberation))) (((Freedom to Choose abortion))) (((Open borders)))

>getting triggered by numales burning pice of cloth
nationalism is hell of a drug

I don't see what the big deal is.

It's just a flag.