< ENEMY STAND>
:: Baitpocalypse::

Truly 4d chess

This is fake you edited it nigger

She only cosponsored it

fucking retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

Jesus Christ this man has the a 4-digit IQ

So is this Trump's version of bait for liberals? Only luring them in to criticize him before he points out the obvious?

Nooooo I thought one of the smartest men on the planet, who's a billionaire and also the President just derped out a major gaf on twitter with no thought involved at all

So far seems he only wants to troll the opposition,
and he is pretty good at it

Hillary proposed it first

It's ironic that this post here is the bait kek

It's real kek
It's on the Congress website

Here's another bite size image

>telling shills to calm sown
>thinking it will work
What I want to know is, what thread(s) are they sliding?

so if hillary wants it, its ok?

Ahahahaha shannanigans 30000 D fucking tic tac toe on them commie faggots!

PARTISAN
A
R
T
I
S
A
N

No. Trump's tweet is the bait.

Well as long as Hillary wanted to do it then Sup Forums is OK with it, since we're #withher

No, you mong. All of the anti-Constitution lefties are currently fiercely defending the Constitution because of this. The media will bash Trump like crazy and this will become the hot topic where they say "AHA! We have finally stumped him!"

Then he will reveal that Hillary sponsored the bill and CNN's viewership will drop another 10%, Hillary will be further buried, and the wall will get 10 feet higher.

low IQ

Also, if a bunch of SJW's and soros folks burn a bunch of flags to go against Trump if makes them look like anti-American fools. Win-Win either way.

69D Underwater Chess

21D chess

This man transcends our understanding!

Trump really is a god tier troll.

There are only 11 dimensions

That you know of. Barron disagrees.

Clearly, the lore is true and not only does he transcend our understand but also time itself. Trump is a interdimensional time lord gracing us with his wit and god level trolling for the (((MSM))).

$100,000!? Jesus Christ. Never nor will ever burn a flag in my life, the gesture is vapid empty pointless stupid... and only serves to make you look like a spergo retard... BUT $100,000!?

Trumps transition tot the male Hillary begins. It will only get worse. Wait till he censors the internet and gets butt fucked by the Jews. This is only the beginning.

haha 2D checkers tier.

Beautiful.

I feel like Donald Trump is the reincarnation of Timothy Dexter. While he did earn his own financial success, (After his small loan of course.) he is someone who did the opposite of what was best for him and it ultimately works out. People told him to not be racist and sexist, he did that. People told him not to hype up shit about the wall and jailing Clinton, he did that. And it worked out because everything is at the the right moment to work. People did everything the could to stop him but he's a nimble navigator. He's not bright, he's talented and lucky but he's no social tactician. This is more likely a coincidental thing that he will become aware of and then act as though he knew all along. Also, he's done fucking with the Clintons so he probably won't even mention this if someone comes after him.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ6gqwHR7M8

Sorry but consistently fucking the media and establishment politicians in the mouth for a year and getting elected president is no a fucking coincidence. Sure, he picked the right time to run, but he also PATIENTLY waited for this and for years has very much been involved in the anti-PC movement that paved the way.

Just look at this example. He taunts CNN then immediately follows with this juicy bait. "This is it! He'll finally be stumped this time!" I don't know what you mean by a "social tactician" but he is consistently setting them up and knocking them down.

When were we not calm? Hell, most of /pop/ supports that idea.

I don't see where Donald Trump has ever been part of an Anti-PC movement ever. He does anti-PC things independently of everyone else, he's never been to rallies or had an agenda. He's said and done non-PC shit but most Americans do that and only a number of them are a part of a "movement." He's just speaking his mind and it's working. It is exaggeration to say it's all a coincidence but he's not setting the media up and knocking them down, they set themselves up and crumble when Trump blindly does something. He's not "doing" anything aside from being himself and being liked for it

When I say "Social tactician," I meant somebody who is thinking steps ahead of everyone in the room and can take control of a situation by calculating all of the possibilities. A stereotypical, traditonal politician with some guile.

Trump just barges in and takes the wheel with no caution, and that's what people like about him and it's somewhat respectable but he's a reactionary guy. His Twitter, buisness record, book and mannerisms reflect this.

I still don't see why anybody who appreciates the history of this country would like this.