Is THIS what you wanted????

Is THIS what you wanted????

You're actions have consequences...

then leave with them

Yes

They'd rather have welfare than move to Mexico with their mothers.

>Children on the US side of the wall
They should all be on the mexican side

And their actions dont?

good fucking beaners fuck off we're full

Why didn't they deport the children?

And what do you know, it looks like theirs do to

I like these posts

A fucking JEW STAR, HOW FUCKING ODD!!! Kike swine.

No. The children should be deported as well since the anchor baby scam should never have gone as long as it did

A fucking leaf.

the parents made their decision when they illegally crossed the border with the intent to have children in the US. The parents are not american citizens. They are mexican citizens. They knew the risks. There is nothing emotional about this

Instead of being a terrible daughter, maybe go home and take care of your squat mestizo mom

top kek

They could move to Mexico if it's so hard.

Ya I know so don't hop boarders illegally

No.

The children should be sent back too.

>Is THIS what you wanted????

No, this isn't what I wanted. What I wanted was right wing death squads purging all non whites with flame throwers.

They can both GTFO. Those pictures make my sides hurt.

This is exactly what I want.

No, separating a family like this is inhumane.

Should have sent the kids back too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAVAVAAAHGAGGAGA

Fake, there are two borders now (Like the Berlin wall) so a sight like that is imposible .
But they can always go to the Sonora desert where there is no border

You know, it's possible to have a political opinion without being total dicks about it you guys. I mean, you can think there should be a fence while still sympathising with the problems it makes for individuals.

It's just sad to see you celebrate this...

Stfu they could go back or quit trying to come illegally to have their anchor babies and live off welfare. That's a direct consequence of their action not OUR decision you degenerate leaf

my are actions have consequences?
>a leaf
oh, oh, that's right. fuck off.

Yes.

Love how they will act for the camera, but they would douse their mother in petrol and set her on fire before they would join her on the other side

Being born on American soil is citizenship

...why didn't the kids just go visit their Moms at their Mom's homes in Mexico?

Like yeah it sucks for sure to have a parent deported and I would be sad/mad too, but I would just go visit them where they live.

To be honest, it would be rad as fuck if my parents moved to another country, excuse to go travel TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!

That's called a fucking vacation.

Yes, they have to go back as well.

No I want all of them on the side they belong now just a few of them.

this. You all have to go back.

NO!!!

Chuck the childern over too. Let them be reunited.

Seems like Republicans about to have dat supermajority. Constitutional amendment when?

Totally not propaganda.
We're seeing things like this in Italy too.

To be honest...

No, that's not what i wanted.

I want their children deported too.

/thread

But I don't care about those individuals?

Actually it is what Obama wanted, we wanted them together, in mexico.

Mexicans don't celebrate Mother's Day you dumbfuckingcunt. Their mothers are for birthing anchors to suckle off the tit of American citizen tax payers.

>petrol
>US flag
Hmm...

Have some empathy...

Difference is this isn't a problem. You're acting like this is some Apartheid separation shit. These people can easily go to Mexico to see their mothers, they just refuse to because muh welfare benefits.

Easy for you to say when you're not paying for the welfare while drowning in debt and Mexicans and Muslims come here in $300.000 houses and $60,000 vehicles and your paying for it. Meanwhile you have a veteran uncle disabled with lung cancer that's unable to get VA care and have 500 homeless American families in your hometown. These foreigners can piss off

>Is THIS what you wanted????

no, they need to kick the kids out too.

They would be happier if their children were in Mexico too. Send them all back.

This

gross dumpy brown dirtbags. fuckugly round headed cunts. no one wants your hideous genes in the scheme of things, lady. shoulda kept your vag shut so you wouldn't be standing by the goddamn border all day. makes me sick

They're not foreigners anymore when they live in the US. The country was founded by immigrants...

Learn English.

>this

Feels good brah show me more

>enter country illegally
>complain about it
lol

Americn exchange student in Scotland here.

This is just sad. These people are not criminals. The mothers just wanted to give their children a better life than they had so they moved to a more prosperous country. They didn't steal or kill anyone yet they are taken away from their kids and sent back to Mexico.

What a lot of people don't realise is this is America's loss too because those are hard-working people who are being removed from the country. I can guarantee none of them would get deported if they were white. When America got French, German and Irish migrants in the past, there wasn't law enforcement deporting them for not having their papers in order, so why treat Latinos any different?

We will happily reunite them with their familias in Norway and they can be your upstanding citizens

I feel for these people. They need to be reunited immediately. Trump, deport these children for the sake of their family!

Not exactly the kids should be on the Mexican side too

>most of texas is a destitute, economically depressed, red-dominated rural shithole

interesting, have anything more to share?

THE ETERNAL KILT

So Sup Forums has Drumpf started building the wall? If not, when is the ETA?

You're right. How can that monster Obama do something like this? We should impeach him.

The country was founded by immigrants who all had a common heritage and culture, and then it was populated by more immigrants of similar heritage and culture.

Yep, don't care. If you aren't in the country legally and aren't trying to do so, get the fuck out.
*your

This is EXACTLY what I wanted, and hope happens in much larger numbers once Donald Trump takes office

Actually, I wanted the children deported too.

*founded by european white immigrants

ftfy

Can you certify that ALL of them are honest and working-hard people?

I knew people who went from here to live in the U.S., the laziest ones

Mexican eat just as much if not more fast food than Americans. How's that not common culture? And their heritage is Spanish (and Spain is in Europe if you forgot like this guy ).

This is half of what I wanted.

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best.

This, let us hope it never gets through here in Italy.

What stops children from going to mexico, meeting their mothers, then going back?

>You're actions

They have to come back

Immigrants in the past didn't have a comfy welfare safety net that got them housing and muh benefits as soon as they got here. They either busted their ass' and assimilated or died. I would happy to let them come here to better their lives and become American without the big goddamn welfare state waiting to take care of them.

Probably sometime AFTER he enters office.

Anyone who moves somewhere rather than improving their current locale is fucking cancer.

t. Colorado

Wow, you got all that from seeing a red square instead of a blue one? Holy shit are you Sherlock Holmes played by Benedict Cumberbatch or something? What are the winning lottery numbers tomorrow my intelligent illegal immigrant amigo? Any plans to make mexico great when you are returned?

There us no reason the kids cant go to Mexico to meet their mothers instead of standing at the fence

They are US Citizens, nothing keeps them from going ot Mexico, meet their mothers there, and come back withouth their mothers

its just more OH NOES HE CRYING BURN THE CONSTITUTION shit

Undocumented kids can't cross borders or fly I think.

While I understand your post from an emotional aspect, it's not as though our country's populace is in a perfect position to begin with. There's poverty and unemployment abound, and adding unregistered individuals just drains our resources, takes away potential jobs from our population, and causes untold headaches for our country.

While I don't begrudge them for their intentions of giving their families a better life, they're doing it at the expense of American citizens, and breaking our laws in order to do so.

While I would agree with perhaps reforming our immigration system, we CAN'T just allow people into our country, especially if their intention is to have a child so they can stay put. We can't reward that predatory behavior.

As sad as it is, they have to go back. We need to draw a line, otherwise, why not just import every single African, every single person from the Middle East, every single South American, and every single Eastern European? They'd just be wanting to "give their families a better life" as well, wouldn't they? But we CAN'T do that, and we can't give these people preferential treatment. Our immigration laws exist for a reason, and we need to follow them.

Le ebil whitey that makes them spend all of their earnings on crack and not on tickets to mexico

There also wasn't a fuck load of welfare, you stupid cunt. People self deported.

>parents enter country illegally
>children get citizenship
>complain about it
USA should get rid of birthplace-defines-citizenship crap and have citizenship inherited.

Ultimate cuck answer which is where the problem comes from in thr first place. THEY ARE FOREIGN PEOPLE LIVING ON TAXPAYERS FUNDS AND PUTTING AMERICAN CITIZENS OUT OF JOBS BY UNDERCUTTING A LIVING WAGE.
Stay the fuck in Scotland, entitled white moron

the wall

still before britain starts to leave the EU

Yes they are when they cross illegally you cuck. You can't just have an open border bc they want welfare. Our borders were established and need enforced. "Nation of immigrants "is a stupid argument bc every population came from somewhere and it doesn't mean everyone on the raft. That's why germany, france, sweden, etc are such shitholes. They knew the risk when they came a day before having their anchor baby. If they don't like us enforcing our laws they shouldn't do it. If I went to turkey or any country for that matter we can't throw a tantrum to get our way and free benefits. They're draining our economy bc even the ones that work send all the money out of the country. The Muslims come here and get welfare and buy strip malls and hike the rent so high it makes US business leave. Americans are in horrible shape bc of foreigners.

Yes

No, I want the kids out too. They all have to go back.

bye