You hateful lot can't provide one argument as to why you hate gay people other than you don't want them to be happy

You hateful lot can't provide one argument as to why you hate gay people other than you don't want them to be happy.

Citing a book that is thousands of years old doesn't count.

> Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality, but only humans exhibit homophobia

> Straight people contribute towards the AIDS epidemic far more than gay people

> Gay people should be welcomed in our overpopulated world.

> Why can't we get married? Marriage is OH SO sanctified with all the divorces and adultery that go on

check mate homophobes, don't make others miserable just because you are :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is a gay board silly boy

I didn't get the memo?

2busy being a fag

I dont hate lgbt but being so loud about what you like to fuck 24/7 might cause some annoyance you attention whores (spoiler)

WTF I'M A PENGUIN NOW

bussy tho

butt bump

no one can provide a coherent argument to OP points that isn't a malice filled "i don't like x therefore x shouldn't..." non-argument

I am autonomous and therefore have preferences. Preferences are subjective and self-justifying.

Do you want a formal argument w/r/t why I don't like yams?

>Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality, but only humans exhibit homophobia

When will this meme die. No animal species has been found to shpw exclusive homosexuality, meaning the gay ones still fulfill their biological role of reproduction

Homosexual humana forsake this biological role by being exclusively homosexual. Homosexuality is literally an evolutionary defect as it inhibits an organisms ability to reproduce

I have no hate towards gay people or any people for that matter - it's ideas I have opinions on.

>Only humans exhibit Homophobia
Nope. Gay animals are extremely rare to start with, and a lot of animals exhibit same-sex intercourse only in situations where they are bound to have intercourse but have no available female partner, making them bisexual if anything.

>AIDS epidemic
HIV/AIDS Prevention is key - AIDS spreads through various methods, not only intercourse. It's not an argument pro gay rights or against it either way.

>Gay people should be welcomed
Noone should be welcomed based on what he is - be it his sexuality, his sex, his origin or whatever. I seriously do not care if the doctor that saves my life or the contractor that installs my kitchen is gay or not.

>Why no marriage
Marriage is a church thing - Take it to the churches, not to the government ya dingus.
Civil unions are fine by me.

What I strongly disagree with is looking for sexuality in underage children. Homosexuality is not the norm, so if a child exhibits homosexual behavior it is key to make sure that this is not just a phase or some psychological issue. If homosexuality remains after diagnose and treatment, no further steps need to be attempted.

Civil unions on same legal footing as traditional unions is also a mistake. The tax benefits offered by most countries for these traditional unions are a means to make it easier for a couple to reproduce. Homosexuals cannot reproduce, so no tax benefits need to be given.

> hate gay people
That's a meme.

>HIV/AIDS Prevention is key - AIDS spreads through various methods, not only intercourse. It's not an argument pro gay rights or against it either way.
yes it is...

>You will never have a caring and loving red-pilled shit-posting /pol boyfriend who loves to cuddle and fuck you

Feels bad man

The sex they have spreads more disease and can do serious harm to their or others assholes. Homosexuality is nothing new. It was disgusting a thousand years ago, it's still disgusting now.

All of those are unacceptable though. I see an issue with HIV tests not being mandatory for every person right now, including isolation of those found to be HIV positive.

If gays want to fuck each other in the ass at home without talking about it all the time, I have no issue with it. If they spread HIV or other diseases and try to advocate for homosexuals to be different under they eyes of the law for better or worse, I have an issue with that.

saged reported hidden

Yes, Animals a pointless act that spreads disease.

If you faggots where're all about CP i could care less about you. But you go after the kids. You need to be gases.

Why do you hate theriosexuals and necrosexuals?

Why are you disgusted by parades where the mcee is using chinchillas as pom-poms whilst simulating getting sucked off by a sedated weasel? Or the less campy necrophile parades where the sex simulation takes place in the back of a customised hearse?

Citing a book that's thousands of years... bla bla bla straw man

Why can't someone marry his deceased mother? What are you, a necrophobe?

I don't hate you and i'm not against you. I just don't need you because you are for open borders and multiculturalism.

>i could care less

>American education

How many times do we have to say it. Sup Forums doesn't hate gay people they hate Faggots.

Homosexuals are never happy. It's why they kill themselves at a disproportionate rate.

Efficient german argument is once again superior

I don't care about religion. Homosexuality is a disease and it should be dealt with accordingly.

In theory I don't disagree with you.
However, you make one mistake.
Sure, I would have no issue if all they did was fuck each other in the ass and I'd never know about it. And I'm sure you're going to tell me about those homosexual friends of yours that don't bother anyone: I have some too.
But as soon as you voice your opinion against the disgusting degenerates, guess what? Your "normal" homosexual friends will defend them to the teeth.

In the end, they will always side with the publicly degenerates, against you.
They made their bed. Now they lie in it.

> Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality

This is actually true, some animals have been seen to exhibit homosexuality, despite what is saying. You can see this in the Bonobo ape populations in fact.

>but only humans exhibit homophobia

Being gay is effeminate and every animal species that engages in tribal mentality will see effeminate males as less valuable to the group.

If you don't include the negro population then I am doubtful this "statistic" would be true.

No. As the world's problems compound we will need strong, intelligent men to lead people and solve problems. Homosexuals won't provide this (or rarely will) for the tribalist reasons I mentioned above.

> Why can't we get married? Marriage is OH SO sanctified with all the divorces and adultery that go on
So the sacrament of marriage is going to shit and you want to make it go to more shit. Fuck off.

>Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality, but only humans exhibit homophobia
>implying we want to be like animals
>Straight people contribute towards the AIDS epidemic far more than gay people
But gays helped spread it :^)
>Gay people should be welcomed in our overpopulated world
By that logic, we should also welcome venomous animals into our overpopulated world, treat them as humans and give them human rights.
>Why can't we get married? Marriage is OH SO sanctified with all the divorces and adultery that go on
What's the point anyway?

>> Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality, but only humans exhibit homophobia
My dog routinely humps the cat. I'm sure that my pet hamster is whatever kind of -phobe you call that and disapproves but because he runs faster on his wheel whilst the dog displays such behaviour. What a bigoted hamster!

Got any more stats like this user?

I don't really have anything against homosexuality per se. It's mostly the slew of dysfunction that seems to trail it I have a problem with.

A good man is a good man, a bad man is a bad man. If a good man also turns out to be homosexual, then great. Maybe he can set an example for the rest of the bunch then.

>Animals do it, so it's okay
So I guess killing your own children, eating your husband alive and eating your own shit are acceptable behaviors now

Most of us don't "hate" gays, anymore than we hate anyone else. However, saying "muh happiness" isn't a legitimate argument for action. We don't condone pedophillia right? "But but but... what about pedophile's happiness? Isn't he entitled to be happy?".. No. Society has a social order that would be shattered should pedophilia be allowed to happen.

Society has rules to keep itself balanced, every single society on earth has rules. Some rules make sense, other rules simply exist because they follow logically along a train of logic such as Thomas Aquinas's ideas of sexuality (which is where many laws in the West are centered around) or Roman/English/Spanish law. Now, you're essentially saying that you're smarter than every single ancestor you ever had- you would be very foolish to think you can amend the world's order and those that try to append the system do not fair well in this world.

It must be some kind of mental disorder but since it can't be cured it's not a problem. Nobody should mind what you do in private. What I hate are those gay pride parades and other idiots who are proud of having a mental disease. No problem with regular fags though.

Fuck off freak you shove your perversions in my face don't be surprised when I push back

>> Straight people contribute towards the AIDS epidemic far more than gay people
Didn't we take care of this yesterday? Okay, here we go:
Let
A = (# gays with AIDS)/(Total # of gays)
B = (# straights with AIDS)/(Total # of straights) .
Then A > B

Now, explain how

>> Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality, but only humans exhibit homophobia
I'm having a property dispute with my neighbour. Should I bite and claw him or should I take it to court?

Because they don't fall into the bullshit trap of falling for a pathetic waste of flesh that happens to have tits. Some of us don't want them to be happy, sure, but many of us secretly hate that they're beating the system.

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if you pushed back, you'd seem like you'd enjoy it

Saved and reported. You're not welcome here

You can fuck anyone you want, that is above your countrys AoC when they actually consent for all I care.

Just don't tell me that apples are the same as oranges despite having roughly the same price at the grocery and don't fucking adopt children.

Children deserve both genders in their upbringing.

They are not your gucci bag to show to your friends for prestige.

gays might not be the cause of the degradation of society,but they re a symptom

Because if straight people would of taken aids seriously rather than labeling it as god's wrath against the gays during the first outbreaks it never would have become the epidemic it had.

bullshit

>if straight people took it seriously
>implying gay people took it seriously
It's an epidemic cause no one took it seriously

> Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality
This is a myth. Animals do not exhibit exclusive homosexuality. What happens is that heterosexual males jump on top of other males. When a dog tries to hump a child, or small dogs hump your leg it does not change the sexuality of that dog.

Niggers spread AIDS

Gay people should stop being gay and have children to help the survival of the white race

> Why can't we get married?
Because homosexuality is a perversion and should not be institutionalized.

From cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

>Gay and bisexual men accounted for 83% (29,418) of the estimated new HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 and older and 67% of the total estimated new diagnoses in the United States.
>Gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 92% of new HIV diagnoses among all men in their age group and 27% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men.

If this was your point:
>Because if straight people would of taken aids seriously rather than labeling it as god's wrath against the gays during the first outbreaks it never would have become the epidemic it had.
you should have stated it as such, instead of being deliberately misleading

Post more twinks

He's part-right.

If early preventative policies had been implemented it would be a much smaller issue now than it is, but nobody had the political will to actually do anything because "THE GAY PLAGUE" and so on.

It's a 20/20 hindsight thing though. If they knew what kind of problems it would cause they probably could have got over the gay panic to implement public health strategies, but that would require they be able to predict the future.

>check mate homophobes, don't make others miserable just because you are :^)

This.

>Because if straight people would of taken aids seriously rather than...

Given that
>Gay and bisexual men accounted for 83% (29,418) of the estimated new HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 and older and 67% of the total estimated new diagnoses in the United States.
>Gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 92% of new HIV diagnoses among all men in their age group and 27% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men.
(From cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html)

you're telling me that the answer to the question
>Now, explain how
>>Straight people contribute towards the AIDS epidemic far more than gay people
is that it's the responsibility of people who aren't infected to stop fucking and thereby spreading the disease? Somehow, once you're infected, you're absolved of all responsibility and it becomes the responsibility of others to...what...not let you fuck?

I think there is a difference between "doing" and "being" when it comes to homosexuality. Bisexuals are the master race anyway, gays are usually horrible hypocritical homewreckers and pathological liars but they still deserve to be treated like human beings, at least while we allow straight people to exhibit this behavior.

That's the only one I've got.

>You hateful lot can't provide one argument as to why you hate gay people other than you don't want them to be happy.
I don't hate gay people, I just don't think that homosexuality deserves more attentions or recognition than other obscure sexual behavior.

derpy a cute
also, did the autistic leaf who shall not be named die?

Who cares if people are gay. Be gay as fuck, why in hell should i care. More available woman for other people and less competition.

Enjoy yourself

>lmao dood animals do it so we should

Animals throw their own shit at each other. Drink vomit. Rape and commit pedophilia. So we should too?

Sup ForumsTARDS BTFO

>libshits push for legal gay marriage and lgbt acceptance
>libshits claim men cannot be raped

Roving gangs of gay (non)rapists when? Sorry my butthole will remain on factory diameter settings till i die.

>You hateful lot can't provide one argument as to why you hate gay people
provide one argument why I should like them?

Homosexuality is a perverted fetish.
By tolerating such degeneracy, we are harming the very fabric of society.

Would you legalize bestiality? Would you legalize necrophilia? Would you legalize pedophilia? Why draw an arbitrary line at homosexuality?

I got one for you.

The reason every religion is against homosexuality is, it reduces their numbers.

It's the same reason they're against birth control and abortion.

The more there are, of people of one faith, the more powerful that faith is.

Our population is shrinking right now and the acceptance of homosexuality is a really big factor in this.

Muslims stone gay people and kill them mercilessly, and are breeding like the rats they are.

The upside to gay acceptance is, if you really CAN be born gay, ie, a "Gay Gene", that gene will be passed on a LOT less, as there is decreasing stigma about being homosexual, etc. Gay men won't be compelled to get a "beard" and make children.

Basically, gay acceptance makes gays go extinct.

One way, (complete breeding out) or another (being overrun by hoards of Muslims who are SO tolerant you'll WISH you were being drug behind a pickup truck)

It's very natural :^)

I don't care what you do with your little pud. Stop attention whoring.

>homosexuality is present in nature therefore its ok

You know what's also present in nature? Rape and male domination, you goddamn faggot.

that's argument pro homophobia, not against, you numnut
not per capita
>Gay people should be welcomed in our overpopulated world.
not arguing this, although an heroing would be even more welcome
>Why can't we get married? Marriage is OH SO sanctified with all the divorces and adultery that go on
and why should you? state recognizing marriage is a way to support child rearing -> refer to previous point

Because

>Gay is two humans of consenting age(or two under that age) who agrees to have sex

>Bestialy is raping a fucking animal

>necrophilia.. Seriosly, if you wanna fuck a dead body enjoy yourself as long as that dead person agreed in testament is ok, even though its discusting

>Pedophilia is raping children(no child can consent to sex as they are underdeveloped)

but i enjoy both those things

:^)

Threads like this are why I hate gay people.

>It must be some kind of mental disorder but since it can't be cured it's not a problem.
Mike "today's special: toasted LGBT" Pence disagrees.

Underrated

I will never not be annoyed by you utter retards.

>homosexuality is wrong because it's unnatural
"But it's completely natural"
>WELL SO IS RAPE!!!!

"Homosexuality is okay because its natural" is not the claim - it is a rebuttal to the earlier, and incorrect, claim that homosexuality is unnatural.

It actually fucks up children, if they get adopted by homosexuals. Thats my only Problem i have with them. I dont care about anything else

Climb in the fucking oven already. Threads like this are what I hate about gay people. Just gotta shove your fucking degeneracy in everyone else's face. Perhaps I should adopt some ridiculous manner of speech and tell people it's because I'm a brunette-fucker.

"Why are you talking like that?"
"Well, I like to bone down hot chicks with Bettie Page bangs and torn stockings. Gibsme speshul rites shitlord"

Gays are degenerate human beings. No ifs ands or buts about it.

you get multitudes of valid answers EVERYDAY when you post this shit-stabbing eating-da-poopoo sex-obsessed cocksucking degeneracy.
your response?
>lol swwetie ;^) nuh uh ur just liek a biggit
>lmao :-*
>;;---XXXXDDD
>i'm so sissy and it'z kewl
>ur just dumb redneck bigots

and so on
plase stop shitting up the board. i know you selfish retards have shit fetishes, but "shitposting" is not actual poo-poo. go fuck a gay nigger and get GRIDS, you disgusting waste of human life.

Projecting this much

Look m8 lets get this straight.

This board is full of all kinds of people from all over the world. Generalizing us all as anti-gay means one of 3 things;

youre a newfag
youre a shill
you are mentally challenged

I think an appropriate general idea here is "you do you" as long as it isnt at the expense of anyone else.

Ive seen some studies posted here on the link between deteriorating mental health in children with same sex parents. An easily preventable disorder if identified. That kind of info isnt "anti-gay" its just information. And raw information sometimes doesnt taste good.

>sucking dicks and having homosexual buttsex
kek that's you, not me, there, genius

He's right you faggot
>hurr durr he's saying something that's true but I'm going to say it's projecting so I can sound smart

No kidding its me and I enjoy it hun

>hun
obviously you enjoy it
i bet your father is proud. how old were you when he showed you how to shoot meth and blow men?

>shoot meth
What?

I blew my first guy when I was 16

> Being gay is natural
>Gay people should be welcomed in our overpopulated world.

If it's natural then why do you welcome it in our overpopulated world? Unless you actually understand that they're unable to reproduce and it will help the worlds overpopulation.

Sex's purpose is to reproduce, not to have a fun time like a lot of you betafags believe in. The only thing I stand for in the LGBT community is that they're unable to reproduce.

>Sex's purpose is to reproduce, not to have a fun time like a lot of you betafags believe in.

I know you're memeing but no one who's face isn't busted to shit has this opinion.

If sex's purpose isn't for reproducing, then tell me what it's purpose is?

>Pro-tip: you can't