At what age did you grow out of your atheist phase?

At what age did you grow out of your atheist phase?

I was about 20 or so. Realized following the Bibles teachings result in a much better society. Too great to not be divine.

How about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God exists, but the bible is jewish bullshit

I like good morals but that's it

19 I grew out of it.

at 18, when I started listening to David Icke

Christianity has some good aspects, but reading bible should be prohibited to anyone without proper religious education.
Laymen reading bible gave rise to the abhorrent heresy that is protestantism.

23. Thank you Jesus for all we will all reconnect with you one way or another.

22, met god during a psychedelic experience and he showed me a symbol. met someone in south america who has showed me the exact same symbol he learned from his psychedelic experiences.

Realizing there is great evil in the world, and understanding we are a species with amnesia. Still wont go to church or take the bible literally and am not technically a christian although I do share values and think jesus was a pretty cool guy so maybe I am christian but I dont adhere to labels especially those with a negative flavour.

I was 22 when I found Christ. Managed to convince my fedora parents too

Here's how it goes:

1. raised Christian
2. become edgy rebel atheist during early teen years
3. become shut in NEET, start believing again (out of desperation)
4. years pass, anger takes over; atheist again: "there is no God, how could he allow me to suffer?"
5. acceptation; "maybe God exists and this is a test?"
6. hard agnosticism; "I'm not SURE, okay??!"
7. soft agonisticism; "who gives a shit anymore"
8. culturally Christian, morally atheist; "Christianity is good for the West, but there's definitely no one up there"

I'm right there at phase 8.
I couldn't care less about the actual existence of God, but I do know that an atheist society is inherently dangerous and people need a guide, whether real or not.

What is this fucking reddit?

>here's a meme strawman making a strawman argument that validates my hypocrisy because the strawman is a hypocrite too

Just fuck off you contrarian fuck, you weren't a Christian until it was the edgy thing to do, I bet you were a satanist before you were an atheist you pimpled faggot.

>I bet you were a satanist

Hi /Reddit/ get lost on your way you /lgbt/?

Here you go you indecisive ones.
jw.org/en/

>Morally atheist

What was the symbol?

>being a deist

raised Christian, had an edgy atheist phase when I was 17, still atheist but no longer being an edgelord about it.

Grew out of being a Christian over the course of my 20s. Took some time to pull the hooks out but I'm a lot happier for it.

Islam>Atheism
The final phase is always acceptance. You have yet to reach it.
Sounds pathetic desu, you should probably find another source other than your trance experience.
kek

and Churchianity is hiding behind this concept of clergy to teach lies to the ignorant masses...

I never fell for the atheistic lie. I have regularly attended Church all my life and have repented and saved.

Breaking away from an abhorrent church is heretical? How so? A priest is not needed for me to communicate with our God.