ESTONIA YES

Literally their beer is cucked

>Proof in pic

>Cock = rooster
>cuck = Cuckoo bird

You botched your joke. Estonians can't do shit right

there's Noway you're smart

Estonia you fucking africa tier black blue white flagged piece of shit faggot get the fuck out of here. You wanna know something? You're not fucking scandnavian. Youre fucking romianian tier Europeans and you should fucking commit suicide as a country. If you got annexed and completely replaced by fucking albanians it would be an improvement. Your country is fucking stupid and gay and I have personally fucked every single one of your mothers with my yellow cock of justice. Eat nig cum you fucking irrelevant shithole.

At least our language doesn't sound like a computer

>you should fucking commit suicide
wouldn't want to infringe on your territory Kim

Just worry about your own people, Kim. Your women are being BLACKED by superior genetics

A le coq is the best beer out there

Just let best Korea win.

Thank god we will raise the alcohol tax so you mongoloids travel to Latvia instead.

Fascinating stuff OP. Thank you for putting your time and effort into this informative and enlightening thread. My understanding of the political atmosphere has increased significantly upon reading this thread and i look forward to future threads from you.

Your economy will crash when that happens. Literally all of your taxes come from finnish alcoholics.

>Economy
>Finnish alcoholics

Pick one

>implying an economic crash would be a bad thing

1. The corrupt government gets ousted
2. No more "refugees" and other scum looking for a jump-board to Sweden
3. A toughening of people, preventing limp-wristed SJWs from popping up
4. Preparation for the next big war, people raised in poverty are incredibly tough in the face of opposition and united as people

Don't hate on A Le Coq. It's superior to Saku in every way.

Entirely incorrect, Saku Kuld is your best standard beer. There's some nice craft stuff coming out as well.

Just had an Ale Cock for break fast this morning.

>ginger
mine vittu homo

I mean, he tried. Does that matter?

A Le Coq Premium is master race, Kuld is swill

Can have both you stupid 10 year old minister of Estonian government.

>rooster is the same bird as this thing

Everyone knows this.
No need to keep it a secret anymöre.

>France and Portugal animals are cocks
>Spain animal is a bull

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a month and this is the first thread I see when I open the board.....How much more pathetic can faggots on this board get?

I'm so shocked no one got bated by this I'm going to check those digits.

i guess you know how to USA your grey matter