THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU HANS

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT KRAUTS COULDN'T BE ANY FURTHER KEKED:

>Weapons legislation should be strengthened to fight against right-wing “extremists”, Germany’s Federal Justice Minister has told local media.

>Heiko Maas told state broadcaster ARD that the potential for violence among so-called “imperial citizens” has “risen markedly” and said Germans should have to sign a paper confirming commitment to the constitution in order to receive a weapons permit.

>It is claimed “Imperial citizens” are Germans from the “conspiracy theory scene” who believe the constitution of the Federal Republic of Germany has not been “legitimised by the people” and have been described as similar in political beliefs to “Brexiteers” and people who support U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump.

Somehow I feel like Germany trying the Brexit route could be a mistake. Germans can't seem to handle anything but destroying Europe.

Brexit was bongs trying to ESCAPE Germany and their draconic policies.

Germany cant escape itself, it'd just be rage quitting their own failed program

What's the downside to losing Germany

So in other words, they are coming after your knives, spoons and forks? Like England.

What are they gonna take, though? It's illegel to own any weapons that cause serious harm already. At this point, you'd literally have to ban cutlery. Not even joking.

Oh hey, they're doing the same thing the Chinese did

Communism is back boiz

We dont have a constitution but a basic law.

And yes it was not legitimized by the poeple.

The imperial citizens are right about this

Another World War, as is usual with Germany losing its shit.

The main question is whether France and the rest of Europe will be with them. Sweden will. Belgium will.

Uhm no, its not illegal, you just need permission.

They are going for firearms.

Are they coming for my butter knives?

Why don't they start arming illegal migrants to protect themselves against us bad bad german people. Next up will be a law where all german women have to sign up for monthly rape or something like that

No we wont

Was your Prime Minister called by Trump yet?

The Swedish PM was forced to take the call over the Flintstones phone

I got about ten buddies (and me) who would rather live a redneck life inna US.

Wanna trade passports? 100 american liberals against us ten. Deal?

When they came for the automatic weapons, I thought, "Well, those ARE pretty extreme, I don't really need those. It's 2016, after all..."

When they came for the semi-automatic weapons, I thought, "I am not sure this makes any sense, but they ARE sort of scary looking, which makes some people uncomfortable, and maybe it will save just one life somewhere..."

When they came for my shotgun, I thought "Well, I am getting older, I don't really hunt much any more, skeets and ammo are expensive anyway, I don't really need this."

When they came for my handcun, I thought "This is really not much of a sacrifice, they already have all the guns I really liked. And if this last step will get us to the utopia they've been promising, I guess it will be worth it."

When the came for the cutlery, they were wearing guns and there was nothing I could do about it so I let them take everything, even the butter knives. I will miss buttering my toast, but what can I do?

What will they come for next? I do not know, but they will take it, whatever it is, and there is nothing I can do about it now.

kek

Germans dont know what freedom is, they actually hate it.

Dont waste your time

Euors dont have freedom user. Never have. They are an example of why we must protect it here.

From the (((Elite's))) perspective: Mass Immigration equals Cheap Labor. Right Wingers are more likely to resist Mass Immigration and stop the Cheap Labor from coming to the country. Therefore, disarm Right Wingers.