Good Night Sweet Princes

Good Night Sweet Princes

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/11/29/soccer-world-reacts-in-shock-and-horror-to-brazilian-soccer-teams-plane-crash/

RIP in Pieces

>At least no one had to eat the dead ....

In all sincerity, my heart goes out to muh Brazilbros right now.

It wasn't the national team. It was a team from Brazil, yes, but a club team.

Country is in shock right now, 75 dead so far 6 wounded, it was a just a brazilian club not the national team.

A random irrelevant club that nobody cares

Football paedophilia and child abuse scandals come to light, then a whole team's plane crashes?

yeah, a small club that was winning with good spirit
unlike most mainstream clubs that are full of millionaire mercenary players paid by jews

>implying it was the national team
KYS

Today it is a very important day to our politics. The lavajato investigation. The same investigation that led to Dilmas impeachment, And that just arrested agovernor in Rio, and a big number of politicians and corrupt Ceos that donated money to political campaigns ilegally. This very investigation is about to get stopped in congress. But this "Disaster" will make every one in brazil look the other way while we get fucked in the ass by the congress.

Yeah, shut up. go jajajaja in your poor streets

9 out of 10 news in every media portal is talking about this fucking plane.

>Country is in shock right now,
I would be more shocked if a monkey was actually able to safely land a plane

Quality control in a mulato nation… WEW LADS!!!

Was it a German airline?

F to Chapecoense

>what is 9/11

Thanks for that, now I don't have to give a fuck

without soccer players nobody would care

This is because Brazil defied Trump.

Anyone got that image of what happens to all the people who defy Trump? I think we need to add Brazil to the list

Because if I remember right, Brazil did something "anti Trump" during the Olympics, didn't they?

Actually we like Trump a lot, this is Hillary's hand she cant keep geting away with it.

Our marvelous parliament will vote the 10 resolutions against corruption today, they will probably save themselves in the process

We did?

I was in full support of him

Seems I was mistaken. I thought someone did some anti-Trump BS during the olympics

Brazil was the only country to have a pro trump street demonstration.

now I feel bad, I better go lol
sorry

Nah dont worry, this is Sup Forums we know what to expect

although we had the media 100% against Trump, I supported him even before he was the candidate

To be fair our (((media))) was pretty anti-Trump too

It was the globalists putting fluoride in the planes water that made the plane crash of lack of oxygen.

My water filters could have prevented this!

The media is not the public opinion,even the most dumb Hue knows it