Why are Aryan women so underendowed when it comes to sexual features compared to other races?

why are Aryan women so underendowed when it comes to sexual features compared to other races?

qt slav girls are best endowed. no obese or "thick" ass and thighs that you find on africans while still having big tits.

because, when a child is born, God asks: "do you want to be inteligent and thin or a fatass-bigtit moron?"

because they can contribute to the world in more meaningful ways than making a sextape and getting famous. T-swizzle over Kim-K any day

Big boobs are most common in white women.

Just have sex and stop posting these threads Mohammed

pic related is Marina Diamandis, most attractive 31 year old and Race mixed godness

Sup Forums BTFO

fuck off Jamal, are you really trying to imply that that thing is more beautiful than taylor swift?

>SHEKELSTEIN BTFO
>Jewish coverup to make white women less appealing

>implying taylor swift is "aryan"

aryans are from western asia, NOT western europe you moron.

the "europeans R aryans" meme was created by "orientalists" in the 1700's when europe had a fetish for all things asiatic.

the nazis simply folded this moronic eugenics theory into their state religion and set it to a wagner beat.

No ass, no tits.
I can't even get hard, because I'm not a closet homosexual.
Is she even fertile?

Basically this.
------------------
Whites tend to breed high quality offspring,
rather than a high quantity of offspring.
This could also be a result of millenniums of monogamy being a cultural norm...
IE, the horny busty fine assed woman tended to break cultural rules,
and death sentences or excommunication basically removed these from the white gene pool.

However, this is more of a trend than a rule.
The women of the harem & common street walker still passed down their genes.

Indo-European is interchangeable with Indo-Aryan or Indo-Iranian. Keep on memeing though.

Is that real?

Murifucks are not Aryan. No one with a jew/potato nose is

Sexual selection must have been different. Aryans
wore clothes and had food resources through
winter.

Aryans were Indo Europeans from the Caucasus mountains in Russia, they started half of the languages in the world, and created multiple different religions and governments. For example, Hinduism, the caste system, and Indian government was created by the Aryans

>'she'

>when you chain smoke and cycle gear
Wew

Nah, that's wrong. With women Liberation/rights it stopped, before that we had like on average +4 kids in 1800s & 1700s.

White girls are so bland.

Many eastern Europeans consider themselves Aryan if they are blue eyed blonde haired whites, and their are a lot of them in eat euro due to the Aryans not race mixing as much in that area

Welsh and Greek does not count as mixed race, you stupid fucking dolt. European peoples have mixed between each other for thousands of years.

What the fuck are you talking about Asians all look the same.

Read this incase you missed it.

The when you realise that Russia is the only country that has stayed racially pure, and completely kept their culture through the years

No one expects you to get hard sweden, there's no Muslim fucking her in that picture.

Greeks are not white

I have the impression that netherland girls are fairly thick, with wide hips and big tits. Can some colgate confirm it?

I googled it, so it is 100% true
>greentext

>no thick ass or thighs

into the

You're a funny one.

I'm aware of that & you're correct - but I must've not been clear.

Due to cultural practices involved in acquiring a partner,
appearence wasn't nearly as important or focused on as it is now.
Partnerships were about good moral behavior and agreeableness.
Women with less hormones, though less visually appealing,
tend to have qualities other than a moist hole which give them value.

Modern media has us focusing far too much on appearance,
when it's a fleeting aspect of youth that doesn't last long.
It's a model of social interaction that leads to failed relationships,
and has been a recent phenomena of social decay in the west.

Does that make more sense?

>Russia
>Pure
Pick one

>who is genghis khan

Big TIDDIES lmao

oh boy here we go, another "shitskin that's never gotten with a white woman and at the same time got shunned by other shitskins who can't wait to get bleached" thread

Intelligence and dignity safely raises a few kids, no need to breed every year cuz dem kids doin crazy stuff like me oh dem kidz ded and betta dem kidz much, dat i can have welfare frum dem kidz

sheeit, they're more pure than your 60% mutt family, sanzhez.

I like where this thread is going

>those things
>white

Thiccfags need to be gassed

Tfw I have thick thighs and ass

.but im a guy

That's a pretty cool trick, richard

>implying you WOULDN'T want Taylor Swift's legs wrapped around your head

Homosex detected.

> be asshurt non-white mexitrash
> pretend russia isn't white
> the minority non-whites that ARE russian are still better looking than you

Your suicide watch must be a thing to behold.

Stfu Australia, talk to me when Ahmed is done pounding your boipussi

>this
>coming from a German

Ass is the best part, m8y.

Sauce? Reverse search on mobile is hot garbage.

The ones who weren't descended from Turks are.

Like I said, there is no pure European race between the other. Whites have mixed between each other for millennia.

You wouldn't know what an ass is, if it slapped you in the face from behind a sack of cellulite.

Oh wait, that's exactly what you guys are into, right?

Thats a slav you dolt.

More thick QT's like this pls

Here you go niggerlovers

Northern European woman have the largest breasts of the world.

The further south you go the more the ass grows and the tits shrink.

Hmmm i wonder wich country that thing lives in...

Will Sup Forums ever stop falling for the 0ure white master race meme?

Who is that?

>racially pure

Who were the Vikings, the Mongols, the Khazars, the Tatars, the Finno-Ugric people, the Central Asian tribes, the Siberian natives?

A nonfat QT

suck a dick nigger.

Milk products = tits

/thread

t. weeaboo scientician. knowlging in genetics of juicy boobees.

Real women don't need blown out of proportion sexual features.
That's a thing for sluts, since it's the only means for success.
And real men shouldn't bulge their eyes over this shit either, it shows immaturity and is more common to blacks.

Is that really so hard to understand?

Pic related

>posting no pics to prove point

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

that explains Indians, sure, but black women also have big tits, like crazy large

is there much dairy consumption in africa? i thought a good portion of black people were lactose intolerant like asians

kek

They literally aren't.
Actually Native Americans and the East Asians Russians are mixed with are closely related.

Americans and Russians are closer together than anyone likes to admit. However Russians have a more diverse palate of Asiatic in them and Americans have a more diverse palate of European.

>generalizes all white women as being as flat as T-Swizzy

THICC

slim figure with small perky breasts is best
in during fat fetishists

> native ameicans and east asian russians

so 2 very small minorities?

are you fucked in the head?

You've got MILLIONS of niggers, and GORILLIONS of mexitrash

get real

Gayfag here. How can straight dudes be attracted to literal fat asses? Not even hypertrophied glutes or wide hips, but actual accumulated adipose tissue from eating too much and exercising too little. Do you want to grab a woman's ass and have it feel like a bag of lard? I just don't understand.

MOAR

Sounds good.

Most gays wouldn't understand, you are perfectionists.

Because Aryan men are not nig nogs.

THICC is nigger maymay

> be a fat sack of shit
> know that you'll NEVER get with anyone who's not a fat sack of shit
> pretend you weren't interested anyways
> muh thiccposting

THINN

I look LITERALLY like her

Pls show feet

I would pay money to see him fight with Michelle Obama.

So that explains why there's so much thiccposting on Sup Forums. I thought it was just /fit/ memes spreading but this explains everything

I wonder if the fact that over the course of time and evolution niggers would need 14-35+ offspring to guarantee two or three see adulthood where as whites would need 2-4 offspring to guarantee 2-4 seeing adulthood. You need giant abbo tits to feed the dead end hoards of children. Asians and sand niggers have small penises and ta tas but that's because their civilizations have had better monogamous survival rates than niggers who need giant genitalia to attract mates every week. Sand niggers don't have to attract mates due to enslaving their entire female population so their weeners and milk duds stay small too. Asians and whites typically mated monogamously until recently, again only attracting one mate per lifetime. But Asians had to make more kids due to the increased likelihood of disease and economic reasons. But niggers need as much as they can get to mate more often because since the dawn of time they've had war, famine and disease ravaging their population. They are too stupid to solve their problems so they just shit out more kids to make up for the ones that die.

niggers and jews have popularized it through the media and are trying to destroy any effort that women would have to go through to look nice naturally.

this raises/changes the value of pussy past the point where white men who don't glorify nigger"culture" are willing to deal with so that the kikes can create a slave race stupid enough to vote for 100% taxes on everyone.

thanks for destroying the white race frend

Brown women best women

Too thick, hear me out. I want all that juicyness and those curves but on a slimmer frame, you get what I'm saying? She'll have tits and ass, but she won't be a fucking fatass.

what happened to you germany?

>underendowed when it comes to sexual features compared to other races

Go kill yourself. Sexual features are a meme. Aryan women are far superior.

Oh the /fit/posting is easily explained by the fact that 98% of that board are designated turbovirgins, and they like clinically obese girls because they're the easiest, which is a very important factor when you're an inept turbovirgin.

fame girls Virginia

>posts literal monkey banana and all
>best women

Small asses are good. When they bend over, you see asshole. Very clean assholes.

it hungers

A better question is,
How can you be attracted to males if the only orifice you can stick your schlong into is into the hole where they eat food or shit it out, how do you cope with knwing you're a legitimate freak of nature?

She looks like she smells like an armpit full of vinigar soaked a&w onion rings